Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling PM with... what? during luteal phase

Brick 

I don't know what to take during my luteal phase.
I was planning on taking B-UP drop because that's what Chiyomilk did but then I read the ingredients and it's just the standard weak phytoestrogen combo of FG,WY,SP,etc.
I would rather take something that raises the progesterone hormone in addition to using progesterone cream. What would people advise?
Thanks x

If you are using progesterone cream, I wouldn't think that you would need another supplement to also raise progesterone on top of that. As good as progesterone is, the last thing someone wants is too much. It's the same symptoms as too much estrogen except you cry ALOT more. I've used progesterone for years due to early perimenopause even before nbe, it's good stuff, but the cream really is all a person needs and then some.

I do recall some other suplements though that some of the other gals have added in for their second portion of hte cycle, so hopefully some of them can step in and list those and what they were for.

Mel

Oo thanks for the advice!
I just read on the internet that the Chasteberry herb also raises progesterone but if you think progesterone cream will be enough then that suits me far better than taking MORE supplements.

Vitamin E in luteal phase stimulates your own progesterone production.

Thank you Ginie, I think taking vitamin E is the safest bet rather than progesterone cream. Maybe vitamin E won't interfere so much with the effects of estrogen and growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon