Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can i use PM CREAM with oral herbs?

For about 2-3 weeks I have been taking (loosely) Eve M's fenugreek, fennel, oatstraw, alfalfa, hops (with motherwort added) diet, (3 times a day, ground up in a small cup of tea, not quite boiling), and I add a pinch of red clover, maca, dong quai once in a while (some of these or even all of them).

I also take 2 tsp flaxseeds twice a day. I also had been massaging twice a day for 5 mins each side, but stopped about a week ago.

My boobs have steadily been growing, I think, and definitely feel fuller and thicker.

what would happen if I started to rub Pueraria Mirifica cream every day? Would it work faster? Would the other herbs combined with it make me sick, even though PM would not be oral?

any answers appreciated!

Hi whitevalkyrie,
A lot of us taking PM and cycling take herbs and use PM cream during the luteal phase so I do not see why you can not do this as well. You could try to apply a heating pad after the massage with PM cream. It helps as well.
Congratulations on your growth, by the way!

I've got another question:

Do I need to take PM INTERNALLY to get any real growth (as opposed to swelling of the already existing tissue) or does the cream create actual growth as well?

I mean, is all the cream does make them more perky on the outside, do something for the skin, etc?

And thanks! Pics are coming soon!

A few people on this forum reported growth from PM cream alone so I think it is possible to grow from it.

(26-08-2011, 02:49 PM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  I've got another question:

Do I need to take PM INTERNALLY to get any real growth (as opposed to swelling of the already existing tissue) or does the cream create actual growth as well?

I mean, is all the cream does make them more perky on the outside, do something for the skin, etc?
I'm currently using a homemade PM cream and seeing good results from it.

Nice! how long have you been taking it? I mean, how long did it take to get those 2 inches?

also, where is the best place to buy the cheapest but most effective pueraria mirifica?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon