Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you take your PM?

How is everyone taking their PM? Swallowing or powder under the tongue? Any other methods? Does this increase efficacy?

I tried powder under the tongue and I damn near threw up. I swallow my pills, 1000mg a day, and I've grown I would guess about 1/2 cup size in two weeks. (:

LOL..LOL..I just tried it the other day under the tongue and it didnt taste that bad but I took a breath and nearly choked ...bottomline it did seem very effective to me at all actually personally I felt less of effect..maybe because Isabelle has said that PM needs to be processed by the liver to be effective (not sure if that is exactly how she put it could be wrong) now that is oral (well powdered caps, as for extracts I think they bypass the liver go to bloodstream, but dont quote me on that) way of taking of course the topicals are effective too..

So swollowing the pills is the way I will keep it.Big Grin other then opening them up and using it in oil and putting directly on titas then that would work..

well
its day six today..so far nothing..im using the ainterol brand, 1000 mg a day.

i dont like milk too much so sometimes i just take it with water. But yeah, doing the caps..

really hoping something starts happening soon, so far i'm just feeling more emotional..boo.

also i started taking it 2-3 days after my period ended..
and im gonna take it for 15 days and then stop for 15 and take start taking it again

do you ladies think this process will be alright?
or should i wait till my next period ends to start taking it again?

Hi aimingford,

I have been taking mine everyday, but in the beginning I kept the dose at 1000mg now I am cycling them where I up it even to 3 pills during the high estrogen point then go down to one until my period starts again that is working better for me personally so basically for an example day 1 I take 1 pill and then up it every 3-4 days and then come back down (for 3 days I am taking 3 pills) most of the month I am taking 1-2..I am following a chart that Isabelle made up for me..after the 15 days I add FG..I did add back SP..

As for taking with milk..I did that too didnt seem much dif..so I just take with water..

I hope I helped with your answers..

hey beachbody
but if you take it the whole month, doesnt that affect your period cycle? I remember taking it earlier for the whole month and my period got delayed and lost lol..

im experiencing random pains in my breasts, nothing too sharp but they're quick and noticable.

I understand that you are upping your dose every few days and then going back down, i wanna do that too but im worried about my period.

(23-08-2011, 12:05 AM)Run.Rabbit Wrote:  I tried powder under the tongue and I damn near threw up. I swallow my pills, 1000mg a day, and I've grown I would guess about 1/2 cup size in two weeks. (:

Almost puked because of the chemicals being too strong becaues they were absorbed under the tongue, or almost puked because of the taste?

I have a hard time swalling pills, that's why I ask. I would hope I could break them inside my mouth, but I don't want to throw up from taste or from the medical efffects. does PM cause vomiting?

(26-08-2011, 08:56 AM)aimingford Wrote:  hey beachbody
but if you take it the whole month, doesnt that affect your period cycle? I remember taking it earlier for the whole month and my period got delayed and lost lol..

Yes it did effect my period but the first month I started it I went gun ho and did take my time and slowly up it and even took 3 (which total 1500mgs) after a week not good to do at all, dont know it that delayed my period a week (most likely that was the reason), doing it dif. this time but there are a few facts to consider if my period is late or gone, change in plan of taking pills, my age (47, meaning my periods may be starting to be irregular in general), so I am experimenting with a new cycle and using dif. herbs that they do not recommend other then most take saw palmetto with it..

im experiencing random pains in my breasts, nothing too sharp but they're quick and noticable.

Ok..this is were I have been thinking, I think my testosterone is high because when I was taking 3 pills and only taking PM and SP I was feeling really good tinglingDodgy Now I do but not nearly as much so it has got me wondering..

I understand that you are upping your dose every few days and then going back down, i wanna do that too but im worried about my period.

You can try taking it through the whole month, if that doesnt work then durning the second part of the cycle take less, then just before you period stop for 1-2 days, experiment.. I may up mine down the line because like I said above about my testosterone, unless up just up SP...I am taking Pm and FG during my second cycle just started this..not sure if it is working, experiementing..so bottomline this NBE is about what works for yourself and you have to experiment in a careful manner..Blush

(27-08-2011, 07:55 AM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  
(23-08-2011, 12:05 AM)Run.Rabbit Wrote:  I tried powder under the tongue and I damn near threw up. I swallow my pills, 1000mg a day, and I've grown I would guess about 1/2 cup size in two weeks. (:

Almost puked because of the chemicals being too strong becaues they were absorbed under the tongue, or almost puked because of the taste?

I have a hard time swalling pills, that's why I ask. I would hope I could break them inside my mouth, but I don't want to throw up from taste or from the medical efffects. does PM cause vomiting?

Did you try with milk.. I tried the under tongue and made almost choke because I breathed in and the powder went down my throat..the taste of mine didnt taste chemical at all..kind of sweet..as for vomiting, it all depends on how your body with react to it..try putting it in another type of drink..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon