Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone kept their growth after stopping PM cold turkey?

I know most people take a maintenance dose of PM a few times a week after "stopping" their program. I was wondering if anyone was able to maintain growth without taking a maintenance dose. For my purposes, "permanent" means at least 3 months, but a year or more would be even better proof that growth is permanent. Too bad most people don't continue updating for a year after stopping their programs Dodgy not that I can blame them.

When the FG-SP-WY combo works, the results are usually permanent other than a small initial loss right after stopping. The SP and WY raise the body's levels of real human estrogen, while the FG, and to a much lesser degree, the WY provide the phytoestrogens. As far as I know, the SP is much better at increasing estrogen levels when it's combined with borage oil or EPO, as well as a diet high in animal protein. I can't see any reason why PM wouldn't behave the same way as the phytoestrogens in Fenugreek, other than being much more strongly estrogenic, of course. Then again, PM is such a wild card! Huh In other words, maybe combining PM with SP, EPO, and/or borage oil, would make the results permanent. I sure hope so. But then again I was hoping to create and extremely simple plan by taking only PM, Ugggh. I know a lot of people have combined PM with SP, but has anyone also taken borage oil or EPO at the same time?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon