Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help

Ok, I feel stupid now, lol!
Thank you Run.Rabbit!

I believe in working with your biology, not against it. But I also know that we all are different and everyone should come up with thier own routine (without breaks, day 6 - day 21, day 1 - ovulation).

I've never took PM throughout the cycle but a friend of mine did. Chiyumilk did too. Both of them screwed up their cycle and even skipped periods. The first month could look normal but taking such a strong herb like PM in luteal phase is the first step to getting yourself into trouble. Of course it all depends on your goal. If you want big boobs no matter what - then it can be acceptable. But most of us also want to stay healthy and reproductive. Estrogen dominance is something which is very serious and not that easily treated. A woman before menopause must have progesterone high in luteal phase not only for her reproductive health but also for growing boobs! Also, very often the problem for flat chasted women is not low estrogen but insensitivity of estrogen receptors. Guess what is sensitising the receptors - progesterone! Increase estrogen in follicular phase and progesterone in luteal phase and you'll grow wonderfully.
http://www.landmilkhoney.com/drprogesterone.htm

On BCP it really doesn't matter, you can take PM without breaks.

thanks for all the help Smile
can i ask if you are on bcp is it okay to take pm non stop? even during menstration.
its all abit confusing lol
xthanks for all the help Smile
can i ask if you are on bcp is it okay to take pm non stop? even during menstration.
x

(11-08-2011, 02:46 PM)pippymilly Wrote:  thanks for all the help Smile
xthanks for all the help Smile
x

Hi pippymilly,
I beleive it is ok. I am also on a bcp and have been taking PM daily, the same dose without breaks. I am on my third cycle and have had no problems with the delayed withdraw bleed or anything else. I ensure that I do not take bcp and PM at the same time. I take them a few hours apart.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon