Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seasonique and PM

I have been on Seasonique for over a year now, but i have been interested in NBE for years and it wasn't till now that i can afford to keep up with it. I have been taking Greenbush's kit #2 and all i have seen is significant swelling that leaves after the period is gone. Its been 6 weeks.. Sad but i do smoke so i know that contributes ALOT to the lack of growth.
But my question is how would i know when to stop taking the PM if my cycle is 91 days??? I have ordered it and i'm super excited after seeing the results that women have gotten from it. I have plans to quit smoking during the winter, and will begin taking the supplements again in the spring after i run out of what i have. I'm hoping that the growth will stay when i don't smoke anymore. By any chance have there been any women that have had growth with out giving up smoking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon