Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

should I take hops?

Hi everyone
Actually I´m a noogling size C wannabe but I found two unopened bottles of 310 mg hops capsules in my home (apparently bought them when I was trying out herbs) and I was wondering if I should just add them to my program?
Have any of you taken hops, and in what amounts? Also, what are the possible side effects? I read somewhere they can cause drowsiness, would that be a problem?

I also have some fennel but I´m not sure to try that out because it seems it can cause weight loss and I´m trying to gain some weight - to fill out my boobs, of course.
Any insights will be greatly appreciated!

Hi Bibi,

Happy to see you on this end of the forum.

Hops is a great herb to use by itself, because it is both a phyto-estrogen and an anti-androgen. Start at one capsule, and increase one a day until you feel tingles, or to 3000 mg maximum. It makes you very sleepy, so take in the evening. With a light meal, because it becomes stronger with digestion. You may even need tea in the morning to wake up.

I've been on hops again since July 7th, and ramped up to 2000 mg. At three weeks in, I got into a funk:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31857&highlight=dht#pid31857
If it happens, I mean if you become weepy, have low libido, or lose your ability to cope with stress, just decrease hops. Or post it, so we can still see what else you can do.

Fennel is great to use with hops, also in the evening, because it's another one that makes you sleepy. It promotes the production of prolactin, the third thing a herbal program needs to do for optimal growth. Prolactin will add swelling (great for massage!), which will only become permanent after three months.

Fennel also contains phyto-progestins, which can stop growth, so don't use too much. Eve M's program is a good guideline: she used 400 mg fennel with 1800 mg hops. The progestins give you that ripped, lean look, but you will still gain weight if you use 4 time less than hops.

Happy growing Smile

Thanks for your fast reply, Isabelle! I´m certainly going to try this, should I start taking hops on the first day of my period as well?
And then perhaps add fennel?
Did you get tingles yourself?

I could use some help to get a good night´s sleep, so if it doesn´t work for the boobs it can still do some good in that area!

Hi Bibi,

What I felt were more shoots behind my areolas during massage. And the last two days it feels like I ran into an open door that hit me between my left nipple and armpit Dodgy

Yes, hops is for the first half of your cycle, and fennel for the second. It never hurt anyone to take hops and fennel all month long for years. But still, it's a good idea to start them in the good part of the month Smile

If you have fennel seed powder or tea, you can drink the tea until your period starts. Start with one cup, and drink no more than two cups a day if you make tea from 2 g powdered seeds. You can keep the tea in the fridge.

Ouch, that must hurt!! But hey, if you get bigger boobs out of it...

Isabelle, have you ever noticed changes in your hair when you take these herbs? Because I always get a lot of hair loss when I´m having some hormonal changes, not sure if hops and fennel will do that as well.

Hi Bibi,

My hair grows back when I take hops. It's only tranny hair (thin and frizzy), but still. The reason is that hops carries its own anti-androgen.

Fennel will not change that. It's only for prolactin and phyto-progestins. Because of the progestins, your hair may be hard to handle, like your period's coming in a few days.

For things like hair loss or breakouts, I have an anti-androgen in my emergency kit. The nice thing about hops is I never need the anti-androgen.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30906&highlight=prostavit#pid30906

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon