Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

This is a very interesting thread and it has convinced me to take Maca (:

(26-07-2011, 08:39 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Strange. Your reaction to sugar is the same as everyone's. So insulin and SHBG do what they normally do.

Your reaction to SP and maca is opposite. That's negative feedback: PM may be too high. How does your skin react to SP or maca when you take less PM?

Hardy hardy ...you think your funny..hehe..I had watermelon and a small bowl of ice cream earlier..haha yup some sensitive reaction to skin but not like usual..I get more break outs if I over load my system with food, supps..etc..If you digestive system cant keep up then you have fermenation going on in there and grossness happens..Rolleyes so keeping regular is very important as much as what you eat..

Yes I was thinking the same thing that I maybe on too much PM. Why would it be oppositeHuh What do you mean negative feedback to me it is a good thing that my skin is clearing even better...I told you my body is weird and sensitiveRolleyes

Today will be the second day on maca and I am not going to take 3 PM pills today just 2 ..took one this morning and going to take one tonight..as for the maca I took one this morning and one at about 3pm going to take another maca around 6 0r 7 then later on around 9ish take my 2nd PM pill..so far no break outs ..I am wondering too if it is the cleasners on my face too.. when I was staying with my man I stopped using my cleasners and just used the bar of soap he has (dove for men, love it smells so good) and it was working nice, I think cause it has moisture facts not like the acne cleansing stuff..the weird thing is soap usually makes you break out..I used regular dove bar soap (not the ice cream mmmm..haha) about 3 yrs ago and it made my face worse but I was using cleansers a few weeks ago and my face was clearing still but flaking alot..I think the PM is rejuvenating sp? my skin and it is going through stages and when I took the maca yesterday I felt my skin all over getting tight (in a good way) but the PM did that too..I think they are both doing good for my skin and hair..today I dont have as much tingling but some still..I am thinking of keeping the PM at 1000mg like today instead of 1500mg and after today upping maca from 3 pills (1500mg) to 4 (2000mg) and see how that goes for the tingling and skin..ok as I am typing now feeling some good tingling..Big Grin

Hey I read that maca was good for adrenals so maybe it is helping them in turn if they are fatiqued then you can get acne..so it may be repairing them..hence better skin..

(26-07-2011, 08:49 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  This is a very interesting thread and it has convinced me to take Maca (:

Hey kido,

How are you..I read some of your post but too tired at the time to reply sorry..but I read you werent feeling too good..

Prettymama convinced me..and help from Isabelle with the info of what maca and how it works..haha apparently it is doing the opposite to me...I guess..well if that is the case then I may get boobage along with the buttage..maca suppose to be for bigger booty well I hope it goes to both..

All i know is i better get some boobs taking what im taking with maca! I never tried pm so im not quite sure...but in about a month if i get no results from my routine ill probably order some.. Thank you isabelle..if only if only i could get the same withs herbs for my booby!! I swear talkin to you all makes me feel so happy and encouraged to go on and keep trying nbe..i log in here every day to read up get tips and see ppls wonderful progress! Hey isabelle i could email sum progress pics so you can see what maca did for me...just pm me your address...beachbum have you had any more boob growth?

(27-07-2011, 12:44 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  All i know is i better get some boobs taking what im taking with maca! I never tried pm so im not quite sure...but in about a month if i get no results from my routine ill probably order some.. Thank you isabelle..if only if only i could get the same withs herbs for my booby!! I swear talkin to you all makes me feel so happy and encouraged to go on and keep trying nbe..i log in here every day to read up get tips and see ppls wonderful progress! Hey isabelle i could email sum progress pics so you can see what maca did for me...just pm me your address...beachbum have you had any more boob growth?

Not sure if I got anymore growth they say the 2nd month on PM is when it will kick in..I havent done massages that much lately and I am on the other site and this one girl gained a cup already it is on the thread want bigger boobs? from massaging and using a heating pad her user name is cocosmiles with some numbers I started reading it from page one and on page 8 I think so it isnt much reading to see what she does also they are reading about the japanese girl and someone posted what they can read that I havent seen on here..they mention her taking maca for balancing hormones and not to overdue supps cause that can stall growth..ok going back to reading that tread..Smile going to add the heating pad to my regimen..

Hi Susan,

Negative feedback is when your brain feels there's too much steroids around, and signals your ovaries to stop making them. The effect is lower estrogen, lower testosterone and lower DHT. It clears skin, but also stops growth. The forum see it as a cause of stalling. But it's not all bad: this is how TSs get rid of testosterone.

Adrenals: hadn't thought about that. Start reading again Shy

Good morning,

Well I say it again my body is weird...let me tell you that I am getting more tingling and when I woke up today my boobs are fuller..I dont know why but this is what I did different other then adding maca which I know is making a big dif.. but last night I added l-arginine and drank a warm cup of soy milk..I have been using soy milk in my cereal but decided to have it before bed cause I read someone else that was gaining did that and was taking l-arginine plus I started massaging again and I did 10 push ups before massaging like tiger lilly did..There tender this morning and still tingling.. only took 2 PM pills yesterday and 3 maca..so going to stay with that for a while and see..Oh I did measure myself just because they felt so much bigger and they measured all most 1inch more..my right one looks evern bigger though dont want them to be unevenDodgy, I hope the other catches up with her..Tongue I am thinking this combo is working good for me so far..cross my fingers that this isnt just part of my cycleDodgy OK I just measured under armpit area and under boobs they measure more too..wow maybe the PM is starting to kick in like they say or maybe the maca jump started something but whatever I did or took I hope it stays..How would I know though if this is just swelling or they are growing..Rolleyes My gut is saying they are growing..

I would like to explain the tingling, it is different too then the last time.. I usually would just get it on the sides of boobs and throught the nipple area but it is above the boobs too and in the torse area, upper part of my butt, a little bit through the legs..last night while massaging I got a zing in the bottom of my right footHuh just for a second..but the weird thing is the tingling in the torse goes in an upward shot..like it starts near the tummy and goes up toward the boobs..oh yeah I get some in the upper part of my back too that goes in the direct of the boobs..so weird anyone get these kind of tingling..Blush

Hi Susan,

I remember reading about tingles like that on The Maca Root Users thread of www.blackhairmedia.com But that thread is too big to find anything back.

If it has anything to do with L-arginine, maybe MydreamisGcup would know.

Hi Isabelle,

I was getting this tingling when I started maca but the fuller boobs this morning I was thinking it was maca and maybe the L-arginine maybe giving them growth I hope..

That forum I have been on it all day yesterday and today but I was on the boob thread, now I am going to go back on the maca user thread, to other day I got to page 75 whooof yeap it is a long thread but alot of good info..I finished the other thread it was ONLY 45 pagesBig Grin Thank you ..some have said they get itch all over which I do, well some places and they said they get tingling..on the boobie thread this one is taking PM and maca too and she has seen progress..so where onto something hereWink her PM dose was between 500mg and 1000mg so I am thinking keep the PM at the recommend dose and dont over do it, if maybe go lower at times..as for the maca I am keeping at 3 pills a day for now (1500mg)..ok going to do butt exercises and then taking a shower do some house work, some cooking, and in between taking breaks to read the other forum..Big GrinTongue

Hey all and Goodmorning,

Ok today I decided to just take 1 PM pill and that will be at night, I took my maca this morning and will keep it at 3 a day.. I take the maca early in the evening and the PM just before bed for 2 reasons..one so they dont fight over working..and the other is PM is suppose to be taken (the one at night) just before bed and the maca I dont want nightmares..Dodgy I am feeling sore in the boobs today but not tingling..lets see if they tingle soon just to maca about an hour ago..anyway I will see how this goes with this ratio..my plan is stay on the 1 PM pill til my period ends..just so you know it hasnt started yet..I m not do til around the 5th..this is my way of going off PM so to speak and want to see how maca works during the low does stage..anywho..if I dont feel tingling today I will add another maca tomorrow and if I dont feel nothing then I will go back to PM 2 xs a day again..Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon