Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

Big Grinbeachbumbythesea...thank u for your kind words..ur really nice Blushim happy your enjoyin the sote its really informative...thats the site that got me started on my journey! I reaally hope you get great resuls from the maca!! Im excited to see your reaults! I guess we all have are own views of our bodies..my boobs make me feel like a kid...Sad i hope nbe works for me! Hows ur boobs comin along? Hey i just gotta be patient...its hard!Angry men r men lol hope u an ur guy are doin well!

(25-07-2011, 09:17 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Try honey, it could be better than sugar.

I read that hops works best with a meal. I take fenugreek in milk. And PM works best with yoghurt! Hope you like that Big Grin

Yes honey is better but it is a sugar but it has nutrients...I did try it in coffee..it was ok.. I do use creamer in coffee and that is all.. as for sugar watch for example Thomas enlish muffin has 1 gram of sugar but 1 slice of bread has about 5 I think..

(26-07-2011, 01:11 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  Big Grinhey isabelle! Actually i posted on the maca page about my expiernces on page 4 and 5 i think..lol....i been on it since march 11th...my booty went from a flatter 38 inches to a freakin 42 1/2! I loooove maca! I took it alone just the maca....http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8422&pid=31685#pid31685 i took the pills not powder but it was effective.

Yeap Prettymama has gained inches I just know..hehe..and she is the one that got me inspired to start the maca..Big Grin

Your welcome..Big Grin Yes I know how you feel about the boobs and it is so dam hard to be patient but you and Isabelle and some others but you 2 are my cheerleadersBig Grin I already have itching and my boobs are tingling some and itching too along with butt and part of my thighs and head..ok just about everywhere but not everywhere..does that make sense..did you feel these things too.. I am going to take my 3 rd pill in about an hour (that will make a total of 1500mg), thinking of going back down to 1000mg of the PM and see if I get stronger tingling..experimenting..haha..of course..anywho..as for my man he will check out girls with curves and make a comment so what I do I check out guys way more built and do the same..not a problem..but the funny thing is by him doing that in giving me more inspiration to show him the next time I see him he will not want to keep his hands off of me..he did mentioned my butt is meatier so the PM pills and my workouts are working in the good direct and getting results...Big Grin all in all we get along really great..also want to add that my head has been itchy from the PM and more so with the maca..my hair seems to be growing pretty fast..I would be sooooo happy to have it one inch longer when I see him next..should be in a couple of weeks..skin also is seeing much improvement..all since my pics too...I will post updates probably next week just to see what everyone thinks..ok done being long winded..haha notice the other posts too were soooooooo looooong..RolleyesBlush

He he he yes..Blush well now that you mention it it does seem like my hair has grown!! I actually noticed that today..i was brushing and loked in the mirror..yup def longer so hell yeah yours should grow!Big Grin lol yes and my booty cheeks do itch from growth but not my boobs Sad men are just drawn to butts and boobs...the media is the culpritAngry thins hardly in..and for us naturally skinny girls with hardly any curves it make it so tough..but we have goals and as much.as i inspire you to grow booty u inspire me to grow boobs!Tongue WE WILL DO IT!!!Big Grin[/u]

Do you guys know if it is okay to mix Maca with BO?
I am taking BO for NBE, I would love to get a bigger butt!
Is it safe to mix Maca with BO?

I am trying to get a bigger butt and boobs at the same time, is that possible? Can I take PM and Maca together and still see good results? Please and thank you!

Gimme a B Smile
Gimme a bum Wink
Gimme a C Big Grin
shake shake shimmy shimmy poms high Yeah! Don´t forget big smile Big Grin

Oh...wut? Just practicin´...
Yes, Susan, I really should check for sugar. It´s in most places where you wouldn´t expect it indeed. Veggies from a jar, that sort of thing Dodgy

Have a question. Does the SP always help for breakouts? Did they stop on PM even without any SP for days?

Thanks Prettymama,

I saw the posts there, but it´s only now I see your huge progress! An inch a month for over four months running! Woww Cool congratulations!

tmi alert. A gay male hustler once told me this: with men, it´s just the same as with women. What works is big boobs and a big butt! So your men better get to the gym. Or else, start NBE and maca. Lock away your supps Big Grin

Hi Gogirlanime,

Susan is the first of the bravest to venture into PM with maca. We´ll just have to wait for her to find out. Not for long. Her body works fast indeed. Her mind too.

Boobs and butt at the same time can be done. Even on maca alone for some women. Surfer Joe commented on that in Rosie´s maca thread. If you google ´The Maca Root Users´, you´ll find a huge thread in the forum of www.blackhairmedia.com about maca experiences.

(26-07-2011, 03:11 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  He he he yes..Blush well now that you mention it it does seem like my hair has grown!! I actually noticed that today..i was brushing and loked in the mirror..yup def longer so hell yeah yours should grow!Big Grin lol yes and my booty cheeks do itch from growth but not my boobs Sad men are just drawn to butts and boobs...the media is the culpritAngry thins hardly in..and for us naturally skinny girls with hardly any curves it make it so tough..but we have goals and as much.as i inspire you to grow booty u inspire me to grow boobs!Tongue WE WILL DO IT!!!Big Grin[/u]

Hey ...yes we will do it!!! and I have a feeling you are alot like me...you want it yesterday..you want it so bad..that is why I am always experimenting even with exercise..my muscles in the boob area is flat so I was obsevering sp? women with big boobs and seeing if they have muscle in that area..they have some and fat..so I will built some muscle but be careful not to over due it or it may make them smaller too..and more fat I guess not sure about this one but it looks like more fat in that area unless they are implants..hahaRolleyes..oh boy I need coffee..I am rambling..oh and yes I so agree it is media that makes the men and women that way..

(26-07-2011, 04:13 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Do you guys know if it is okay to mix Maca with BO?
I am taking BO for NBE, I would love to get a bigger butt!
Is it safe to mix Maca with BO?

Hi Melissa,

I dont know if it is and really not sure what BO does..but really I enjoy finding out stuff for people and I will find out for you..first I have to have coffee..but I will find out what I can..k.

(26-07-2011, 05:16 AM)gogirlanime Wrote:  I am trying to get a bigger butt and boobs at the same time, is that possible? Can I take PM and Maca together and still see good results? Please and thank you!

Well I am trying to do the same and I havent seen anyone taking the two but I am trying it cause I thought if some take it with SP why not maca so lets see what happens..I see Isabelle posted a site that Prettymama pointed in my direction (blackwomenmedia) that I was thanking her for showing me cause they have alot of info too on there and I am about to go on there in a few to read of anyone on there that is taking PM and maca.. As Isabelle said that some have grew on maca in boobs and butt and the women on there have at the same time.

(26-07-2011, 09:57 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Gimme a B Smile
Gimme a bum Wink
Gimme a C Big Grin
shake shake shimmy shimmy poms high Yeah! Don´t forget big smile Big Grin

Oh...wut? Just practicin´..
Yes, Susan, I really should check for sugar. It´s in most places where you wouldn´t expect it indeed. Veggies from a jar, that sort of thing Dodgy

Have a question. Does the SP always help for breakouts? Did they stop on PM even without any SP for days?

Thanks Prettymama,
I saw the posts there, but it´s only now I see your huge progress! An inch a month for over four months running! Woww Cool congratulations!

tmi alert. A gay male hustler once told me this: with men, it´s just the same as with women. What works is big boobs and a big butt! So your men better get to the gym. Or else, start NBE and maca. Lock away your supps

Hi Gogirlanime,
Susan is the first of the bravest to venture into PM with maca. We´ll just have to wait for her to find out. Not for long. Her body works fast indeed. Her mind too.

Boobs and butt at the same time can be done. Even on maca alone for some women. Surfer Joe commented on that in Rosie´s maca thread. If you google ´The Maca Root Users´, you´ll find a huge thread in the forum of www.blackhairmedia.com about maca experiences.

lol lol..oh man tooo funny..I m dyin here

Oh crap forgot about those sneaky veggies in the jar..dam ..yup you thinking it I did it..got up to check just now..Rolleyeshahaha..not in the one I have now..sour cabbage
I hope I get results like Prettymama and that fast..Prettymama and you all I am feeling tingling in the boobs and I like that cause to me that means it is working the girls..ok time for coffee..Big Grin yeah and the cig

Well when I was just taking the supps and PM I started to really clear, then when I would add SP it would make me break out..so for me SP made me break out plus even when I would over due on to many supps and protein drinks etc..that would make me break out so I go light on everything and so far with the maca I am actually clearing even moreHuh I sleep really well so far no nightmare like they say you get from maca. I the site you posted that Prettymama directed me to a few weeks ago and it is a really good site one women said that maca started to make her skin tight and clear on her face and body and that is what I notice immediately yesterday.. so dont know why..thinking it is really balancing my hormones..

Strange. Your reaction to sugar is the same as everyone's. So insulin and SHBG do what they normally do.

Your reaction to SP and maca is opposite. That's negative feedback: PM may be too high. How does your skin react to SP or maca when you take less PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon