Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do people say you should not combine PM with other herbs?

I mean combining it with other herbs that contain phytoestrogens. I know this question must get asked constantly, but the only answer I've ever heard is that PM is too "strong" to combine with other sources of phytoestrogens. That might be true, but it's not such a detailed explanation. Is it a bad idea because the strength of the combination will cause a stall at a much lower threshold than other herb combos? I'm under the impression that PM is the only herb that contains phytoestrogens that mimic estradiol, but I could be wrong about this. Do these estradiol mimics somehow interact badly with other phytoestrogens? Is it advised against purely because people have had side effects from combining it with other herbs, even if the reason is unknown?

I think that the main reason is that if you overload your body with to much of phytoestrogens then you will have to much of bad estrogen hormone in your body...and you don't want to do that....to much of bad estrogen can cause cancer...or you can have hormonal problems - imbalance.

Well I have tried SP didnt go well with me..tomorrow I am going to buy maca..I want a bigger booty too..so I will be mixing other herbs..I will see how it goes and let you know..what would you mix for what reason..just curious..well of course the more boobage..but I need to gain more..and I want a booty that stick out not looking like a pancake..Dodgy It sticks out some but if I could fill the top part it would look pretty good..I know if I gain more weight I believe my boobs will come back to where they were when I lost so much weight..I already got some back and that was before the NBE regimen...I am so sorry for rambling..bottom line is some do mix herbs with PM..they say PM alone should work...but experiment with it..that is what I am doing..I am trying to find out if it is ok for females to up the PM to more then 1000mg..oh I did email ainterol PM and they said not to mix herbs cause it will weaken the PM...so experiment..and I agree with Eva_bs that it may imbalance the hormones..so just listen to your body and gut feeling too..be in tune with yourself and research more on it too..

beachbumbythese,
Maca does not contain phytoestrogens so I guess it's o.k. to combine it with PM Smile
The herbs that are not wanted to be added with PM are mainly WP, Fennle, Fenugreek...the ones that contain phytoestrogens in it.
Good Luck!

I think the point is that PM is stronger, i.e. a closer match to natural human estrogens, than any of the other herbal products. Since your body only contains a finite number of estrogen receptor sites, you don't want to risk wasting any of those sites by allowing them to be used by weaker phyto-estrogens instead of the stronger PM ones.

The main use for SP is to inhibit the conversion of testosterone into di-hydrotestosterone ( DHT). This is a major factor for males since DHT binds strongly with the estrogen receptors to prevent the development of female secondary characteristics ( breasts!), but less so for females unless you have a problem with too much natural T to begin with.

Pansy Mae
<--- Pssst...PM + SP is working for me!

(13-07-2011, 06:53 AM)eva_bs Wrote:  beachbumbythese,
Maca does not contain phytoestrogens so I guess it's o.k. to combine it with PM Smile
The herbs that are not wanted to be added with PM are mainly WP, Fennle, Fenugreek...the ones that contain phytoestrogens in it.
Good Luck!

whoo hoo just figured out how to post more then one quote without opening up and link..never mind..lol..lol.yeah I sometimes do things the hard way..lol.lol anyway..

Hi Eva_bs thanks to you I have learned 2 new things with computers today...I didnt know that maca was a phytoestrogen..thanks cause I thought it was..your very helpful today to me...Wink

(13-07-2011, 07:36 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I think the point is that PM is stronger, i.e. a closer match to natural human estrogens, than any of the other herbal products. Since your body only contains a finite number of estrogen receptor sites, you don't want to risk wasting any of those sites by allowing them to be used by weaker phyto-estrogens instead of the stronger PM ones.

The main use for SP is to inhibit the conversion of testosterone into di-hydrotestosterone ( DHT). This is a major factor for males since DHT binds strongly with the estrogen receptors to prevent the development of female secondary characteristics ( breasts!), but less so for females unless you have a problem with too much natural T to begin with.

Pansy Mae
<--- Pssst...PM + SP is working for me!

Hi Pansy Mae,

I thought I was high in androgens but I guess not..not sure what maca will bring but just want to try it to see what it does for the booty..I hope I dont get weird feelings like the SP gave me...

Haha..like how you wrote that under name..I take it that is a picture of you ...looks really good..I look masculine compared to you ...I posted pics...I look gross..I am not good in pics at all..anyway..I like how you wrote that..so cute..I hope PM makes me look more fem.. I use to look more like a female should look..haha.. back in 2005 then lost weight like crazy...long story why..or read my program and you will get a piece of it..anyway sorry for the rambling..

I wonder why PM and BO dont mix?
Can someone please explain?
I just started with my BO, and I am going to give it hopefully 6 months to see if it is working for me, but I am just amazed at the Japanese girl's result and Ginie!
Why cant I take PM in the first half of my cycle along with BO and then day 14 stop the PM while continuing the BO? And then maybe use PM cream in the second half of my cycle along with BO?
Please can someone help???

In western medicine term. Some peoples say you shouldn't mix with other herbs because you might be overdose. You can't take synthetic hormones with PM right? Some other herbs contains estrogen as well. Smile

As for chinese medicine term. I think it's more like you shouldnt 'simply' mix the herbs without any knowlegde. In Chinese medicine, it's all about Ying(Cold) or Yang(Heat). All herbs are categorized either Ying or Yang categories. Ying and Yang must be balanced for healthy human body. For examples like when you are having menstruation, your body become weak and it's in Ying(cold) state. So chinese phycisian will actually prescribe you suitable herbs that is in Yang(heat) category to adjust your body Ying&Yang flow.

Even acupunture method is so that your ying&yang flow are smooth. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon