Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Didnt know that isabelle thanks! Im going to buy wild yam today...does it have to be wild mexican yam?

I don't really know. Gogirlanime may know: she works at gnc. High street retailers put a lot of effort in finding good value for money.

(01-08-2011, 08:00 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Good morning Susan,

Start the progestins on day 12, when you decrease PM. Fennel is progestin only. Licorice and red clover contain phyto-estrogens too. The breast success formula will work: there's enough fennel and damiana.

Good morning Isabelle,

When you say the 12 do you mean from when my period starts..because I thought I was going to decrease PM now and then restart a few day after my period and if I remember you suggesting I up to 3 pills on the 11 day..could you map this out for me..cause I though estrogen goes up around that time and progesterone goes up about a week later?

(01-08-2011, 12:50 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  Didnt know that isabelle thanks! Im going to buy wild yam today...does it have to be wild mexican yam?

Good morning Prettymama,

Yes I was wondering the same thing if wild yam is just for short to wild mexican yam..

Hi Susan,

I was thinking like this, if you ovulate on day 14:

Caps PM BS
day 26 1 1
day 27 1 0
day 28 1 0
day 01 1 0 period starts
day 02 1 0
day 03 1 0
day 04 1 0
day 05 1 0
day 06 2 0
day 07 2 0
day 08 2 0
day 09 3 0
day 10 3 0
day 11 3 0
day 12 2 1
day 13 2 1
day 14 2 1
day 15 2 1
day 16 2 2
day 17 2 2
day 18 2 2
day 19 2 2
day 20 2 3
day 21 2 3
day 22 2 3
day 23 2 3
day 24 1 2
day 25 1 1
day 26 1 1
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=67&highlight=graph+menstrual+cycle

If you think 3 PM on days 9, 10, 11 is too much, take 2 on days 9 and 10.
If your next period is late, try 1 PM on day 12.

Wow Isabelle..thank you sooooo much going to cut and past this a print it out..you are the bomb..that is a awesome thingBig Grin

P.S. I just took my maca and I took 1 BS untill my period..I will let you know how I feel k..Oh I just counted from my last period..if I start on the 5th then that would be 32 days..today makes 27 so it is ok to take BS with the maca and no PM till my period you think..should I take more then one BS if you say no PM or take what the bottle says 3 a day..by the end of next month I may run out of BS so should I use up my FG and SP in replace of it if so how many mgs for each..

Hi Susan,

Look in the table at day 27: I would have taken 1 PM and no BS. I think you can take maca and SP all the time. SP 1 capsule a day (500 or 600 mg), but only if you need it, for breakouts. If your periods are still long, try skipping maca on days 12-14.

I would only take 3 BS on days 20 to 23: look at the last column in the table. If you run out of BS, take FG caps as in the last column too. That is, if one cap is 500-600 mg.

(01-08-2011, 08:53 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

Look in the table at day 27: I would have taken 1 PM and no BS. I think you can take maca and SP all the time. SP 1 capsule a day (500 or 600 mg), but only if you need it, for breakouts. If your periods are still long, try skipping maca on days 12-14.

Good morning Isabelle,

Ok..let me get this straight..well I understand the PM and BS thing...I guess I will not take anything tonight..I will follow the chart just the way it is and you say..got that..as for SP are you saying just take that for breakouts not to replace the BS when I run out..and I understand what you are saying about maca..except should I keep taking that no matter what only if I get too much bleeding stop and then continue..

I would only take 3 BS on days 20 to 23: look at the last column in the table. If you run out of BS, take FG caps as in the last column too. That is, if one cap is 500-600 mg.

Yes they are that many mgs.. but no SP unless break outs and keep taking maca except what we mentioned above..correct? Oh should I take the PM today or wait and continue with what you wrote on that chart..oh when I take the 2 pills together should I take BS in the morning PM at night well more then one even out throught the day..my point is should I keep them at least an hour apart..

Thank you..

Yes Susan, five different NBE herbs gets complicated Big Grin

When you run out of BS, I would use FG instead. Maybe with a phyto-estrogen or WY or aguaje.

I have SP only for emergencies (breakouts, hair loss, body hair). Remember it makes you feel weird. So why take it when you don't need it?

I use maca like Prettymama. Ramp up over 6 weeks, then break. It worked for her. If skipping PMs on days 12 to 14 does not help enough to bring your cycle length down to 28, you can also skip maca.

Don't hurry to follow the chart. Start it on a day when it fits well with what you're already taking.

If the chart says PM and BS on the same day, take them at least one hour apart. BS looks like it will make you sleepy. I would try that in the evening.

Thank you very much got it...did great at explaining..Big Grin got to go take a shower and go out for a while..

Oo Isabelle and Beachbumbythesea you've posted some really useful ideas here! How's progress beachbum? x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon