Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Noogleberry User

Smile 

Hi Ladies,
I am 26, 5'2 and 30A with no kids and perky, but small boobies. I was considering ordering Brava, but after reading on this forum decided to give Noogleberry a try. I just ordered the system with small domes. I am hoping to get to a full B cup. I was wondering what kind of programs you ladies use as far as how much pressure and how long to wear it?
Is it better to wear it for longer amounts of time if I can? Any tip or tricks on using/wearing it?
Thanks! Smile

Hi I used noogleberry 5'4' breast fed 2 kids and a deflated A, well my experience with noogleberry wasn't very good, I joined their forum to find out how everyone was going and it seemed pretty good brought one started pumping and pumping for 1yr, with no results, what I did notice was my breasts looked like they where getting smaller!!! Maybe because you don't know what presseure you should pump to, so I stopped using it. Not saying that you'll be the same, but with my experience you should pump until well before you feel any sort of pain, and don't go past that point.
I have just brought a new Brava and I'm getting good swelling and it's very gentle, well I hope this helpsSmile

My personal experience with noogleberry was not good. I started out using the bosom beauty 2012 machine with excellent results. Reading posts from this site and seeing how many people raved about the noogleberry made me purchase one due the the portability of it. The bosom beauty is a bigger machine that is electric so needs plugged in which limits any activity while using it. I got the noogleberry about a month ago and in my personal opinion, it was a huge waste of money. It was very difficult to get the cups to stay in place while trying to pump that I almost needed a second person! I got massive painful bruising on my upper ribs that made it impossible to wear any clothing that was cut lower than a t-shirt. A lot of people on here LOVE their noogleberry though, I just did not have a positive experience with it and would highly recommend the bosom beauty 2012 if it is in your budget!
Smile 

Thank you for your replies. I have already ordered it so I guess I will give it a try for a little while. I have considered brava and had looked at bosom beauty 2012 before. I have been unable to find any firsthand experiences about them until you ladies. I really hope that this noogleberry thing does not make me smaller! Angry Did either of you have any swelling with it? What was your program on the bosom beauty 2012? If you want to message on here, I'd love to know how your Brava journey goes Smile

Hi! I did get some minor swelling with the noogleberry, nothing compared to with the bosom beauty though. I think the noogleberry would have been fine if my first experience would have been with it as opposed to using the bosom beauty first. Hopefully it will work out good for you! The problem I found with it that I did not like was that it seemed to work by placing horrendous pressure on the rib cage in attempting to pull the breast tissue out. The bosom beauty puts minimal pressure on the ribs and stretches the breast tissue by continuous suction.
I did the bosom beauty alone for about 3 weeks before adding supplements. I LOVED the swelling I got with it. I'd get over a full cup size of swelling which would last 8 hours or so. I then added ultrabreast, pituitary, msm, l-tyrosine, and kelp. I was making great progress then eventually stopped being consistent with the bosom beauty and my progress diminished.
You may have great results with the noogleberry. Lots of women have according to posts I've read from this site and the noogleberry site as well. I guess it's just not for everyone. Good luck with your program!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon