Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

How does one develop their own program?

How does one develop their own program?
August 3 2008 at 2:43 AM kae (Login lilmsb)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ladies!!...

I am so happy to have found this board. I've been reading diligently and found a ton of useful info.

My biggest question is - how does a newbie to NBE develop a program? Is there a base program that everyone starts with? Or is it all just trial and error?

Thanks for sharing your experiences ladies...

Kae

p.s. - Beth - your results are inspirational!

Author Reply

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: How does one develop their own program? August 3 2008, 5:53 AM

it's all really just trial and error, if you want to try a program i reccomend you try EveM's program, i reccomend her because she had such AMAZING growth and hers it a very popular program,. though i don't know of anyone who actually followed it her pictures should be enough proof for you Smile, she has a program page, but its alot to take in so in a "easier" to understand format, her program is thus:

(if taken in capsules it's easier, sooo)

barley grass- 800mg (divide it into three portions)

Bere(beremeal) or if you can't find bere you can use Alfalfa- 400mg (divide into 3 portions

fennel- 400mg-again divide into 3 portions)

fenugreek-1800mg -divide into 3 portions

hops-1800mg divide into 3 portions

flaxseed (linseed)-1000mg- divide into 3 portions

oats (aveena sativa)-800mg divide into 3 portions

soy powder( make sure it is a good quality, or you can make your own soy milk at home and just drink a glass or two of that a day, the recipe is in the boobie foods forum)-1000mg (powdered)- you can divide into 3 portions or take it all at once

all the above herbs are in POWDER format and you can buy all of it at www.mountainroseherbs.com except hops powder, flaxseed powder, oats powder you can get those 3 at www.starwestbotanicals.com you can get encapsulators and '00' sized capsules at www.mountainroseherbs.com for a good price as well, the first costs will be about 130+ dollars but in the long run you will SAVE more money than if you buy it already encapsulated or if you buy it at a store, if you buy these herbs by the LB (Pound) you actually save)
if you decide to encapsulate them your self buy at least 3 quantities of '00' capsules, that way you get 3000 capsules and it should last you 3 months or so. you'll also need a weigh scale, cheap at wal-mart, safe-way or anyother grocery store.

that makes for 8 capsules 3 times/day

you also drink a cup of tea/day, each day you drink a different tea, rotating between, barley tea, fennel tea and hops tea.

at night you massage your breasts with starflower oil, but you must mix oats powder, soy powder and hops into in, you blend it all together, let it sit for a few days and the herbs should either disolve or soften, don't worry if they dry on your skin overnight. you'll wash them off in the morning.

this is her daily routine

my own personal notes:

you could also add shatavari root, one '00' sized capsule2-3 times/day should be sufficient, and if you don't want to take those teas you could also take bustea, found at www.greenbush.net they also have liquid extracts which absorbe faster if you want a little something extra, however the herbs in the program should be enough.

also it is popular to add a heating pad after your massage, for 20 mins MAX on LOW, a higher heat level could destroy the herbs that you are massaging into your routine. there is a massaging forum as well t hat you can explore as well as some good videos on youtube.

again these are only suggestions but her routine should be good enough

when EveM was finnished growing she went on maintenence for a year to make sure all her growth stayed, she took Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg /day (again divided into three portions)

the best times to take the herbs are once in the morning on an empty stomach, like 30 mins before eating or an hour after eating, once in the middle of your day, again on an empty stomach either 30mons before or 1 hour after eating
and lastly at night, most likely before you go to bed, on an empty stomach.

it is better to take the herbs on an empty stomach because your body then has nothing else to break down and absorbe.

make sure to drink half your wieght in ounces/water (EG my sister is 120lbs so she drinks 60 oz water/day at least

also do not consume caffiene if you can help it, teas are okay, but anything else is a no no, don't smoke or consume drugs. and Exersize, and don't stress out! stress is bad hormones which comflicts with the good hormones the herbs are creating to make boobies.

EAT CLEAN! no junk or processed foods! if you need good eat clean books i STRONGLY suggest you buy Tosca Reno's 'the eat clean diet book ' and Tosca Reno's 'The eat clean diet cook book' these books are like my food bibles, o never has to lose weight or anything but these books are the foundation to a heathy body which will GREATLY HELP you in you quest for boobies.

chicken feet soup is also popular to make, and so are smoothies which you can add herbs to, and other foods. you can find these types of boobie foods on the main page under breast foods and drinks (or some title like that)

also if you have tried other N.B.E things i suggest you take a liver/digestive tract cleanse, to rid yourself of all the left over Boobie 'Junk'

i hope this helps, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, also if you have questions about EveM's program just ask her Smile

good luck and keep smiling Smile

This message has been edited by Cselestyna on Aug 3, 2008 6:16 AM
This message has been edited by Cselestyna on Aug 3, 2008 6:15 AM

Edit Message Delete Message

Hopeful
(no login) Questions August 7 2009, 9:28 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be safe to be on Eve's program while taking wonderup?

Also, I am still a little confused on the program.
I am confused to what each ingredient is used for, and what i should mix together.

You said to mix starflower oil, oatstraw powder, soy powder, and hops together to get the massage oil.

Well what do I do with the rest of everything? is it in capsules or powders or teas or what?

Thanks,

Hopeful

Sue
(Login beautifuljourney) Re: How does one develop their own program? August 7 2009, 3:41 PM

@Hopeful: I would finish wonderup, then do a cleanse for one month and then starting with your own programme. If you want to add something to wonderup I would go with some cream (you can design your own - check out what the others are using in this forum) and massages if these two elements are not already part of your wonderup programme.

I would definitely not use wonderup plus Eve's whole programme. Don't overdo it - some people say you may see great results at the beginning, but then hitting a stall if you overdo.

I'm taking a commercial product myself (procurves plus - started with it before finding this forum) and will do a cleanse after my supply has finished.

Also, there are some people here who use wonderup and have their own programme page. Why not checking out whether they have added anything?

I would definitely add massages to your wonderup - if you don't do those already. Helps to produce the necessary prolactin and blood circulation for growth.

Hopeful
(no login) Re: How does one develop their own program? August 8 2009, 6:53 AM

I actually havent started either programs, I just started looking into this forum to decide what is right for me.

I think I will try eves program first, but I have a few questions.

So all the ingredients should be put into a drink like water or juice or tea?

and what about the massage lotion? are the ingredients moist or do i need to add water or something?

would I be able to get these ingredients at a local health drug store?

when you said "the good kind of soy", what did you mean by that? is there a specific brand that is good?

Thank you so much!

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: How does one develop their own program? August 20 2010, 10:10 PM

hey there i just wanted to update this page and make an adjustment...EveM used oatseed not oatstraw as i posted, however they are both part of the same plant (aveena sativa)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon