Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping to a D

There seems to be no activity with my boobs at the moment but I have been very bad this week and my routine has been all over the place.

I have not taken my herbs at a regular time each day and have skipped the fennel I think nearly every day, only got one cup in today. I also have skipped the hypnosis, which is just not on. I have to sort out my priorities it would seem.

The massage, fenugreek and kelp are still going strong.

What this has shown to me is that the hypnosis and fennel were very important, I would noticed regular twinges and pains but this week its like my breasts have gone to sleep. I shall have a listen tonight.

I want to give the herbs I’m on a bit more of a chances to come into their own but I have browsed a few other programs and I am very tempted to look for some hops at the weekend. I think scouting out herbs has become a bit of an addiction lol.

I think I may start to add a few pics or keep a photo diary at home, I haven’t done this get I feel a bit too shy at the moment to do it but I think it will help keep me focused.

After some advise from others on the site I have upped the massage I'm doing and it looks like its working I have had a lot of growing pains and my boobs fill my cups more than before. Less gaps Smile.

I have even stopped all the herbs, it was quite by accident I became very busy and it sort of slipped my mind I kept up with the kelp and fennel sporadically but it was more a case of one but not the other. Couldn’t find any hops.

I also went away for two days and it was awkward to do the massage as much as i had been. I resorted to once a day again but no loss of fullness so I'm very happy.

As I have noticed a difference I thinking of abandoning the herbs when/as I finish them. I had some unwanted spots since starting them so I think I shall pass.

In replacement I am considering purchasing a Noogleberry. In fact I can't wait to do so but I can't order one just yet I have to do some arrangments first.

I was having a lovely amount of growth and then my time of the month came and the growth went. Sad sad times.

oh i'm sorry to hear that ! Did you lose all the grow or did you still kept some ? Hope that's not too bad !
And so, are you going to replace the herbs only by a NB ? Did you plan anything else ?

Courage ! Also for the weigh loss Smile

(05-04-2011, 09:51 PM)mileonice Wrote:  oh i'm sorry to hear that ! Did you lose all the grow or did you still kept some ? Hope that's not too bad !
And so, are you going to replace the herbs only by a NB ? Did you plan anything else ?

Courage ! Also for the weigh loss Smile

Hi mileonice.
I hope you enjoyed your trip!

It’s hard to say if I lost it all, there is still less gaps in my bra I almost feel like extending the straps I have red marks on my shoulders. But for the past week when I took my bra off my boobs look amazingly full and I loved it but today they look rather empty.

If I get a noogleberry it will be in replacement of the herbs and I probably will do pumping and massage only. Eventually I will maybe take MSM supplements or/chicken feet broth for the collagen. I am very convinced about the noogleberry it’s just have a problem getting it at the moment. I have to wait a little while.

I have had bad side effects from the herbs. On the topic of herbs, you don’t think its possible its them? that have made me shrink? I had been off them for a week and started taking them again yesterday…on second thoughts its not enough time really. Me being silly. Tongue

I have started drinking a glass of soya milk in the morning and have a banana at lunch. I hear both are good for growth.

Thank you for the weight loss encouragement, my legs look a lot better. I am going to try running home from work...a bit. Tried it yesterday and failed terribly but early days. I liked your diet; I think I will try it when I go back to university. Smile

I need my Blake talks back. I think I can feel the difference. my boobs have gone to sleep.

Glad to hear you are succeeding in your weight loss !

About noogleberry, maybe that's a more logical option than hormonal methods, since you are not flat... Personally, I find this machine a bit frightening, but it seems to give great results filling and reshaping !

And yeah, I think it's possible that the shrink comes just after one week away from herbs, it seems that for a lot of women the effects are just temporary ... When I was trying fenugreek months ago I had a very fast swelling, that left just as quickly when I stopped !

If you find a schedule that works with my 'diet', it would be great to try it ! Hope it'll help !

Hi Maz,
Errors are nteresting and can even help others so I think you shouldn't delete this thread but simply write about your new program in here !

Hmmm you have a point. Maybe I will just make a big new banner or something on the page to mark it as new

(12-03-2011, 12:26 AM)Maz Wrote:  Hello

As the title would suggest I am jealous of anyone with beautiful breasts. Big Grin

I have followed the site for a while now but have always lurked as a visitor I have finally decided to join up and share my journey. Firstly everyone on here is brilliant thank you so much for all the info and making all our journeys possible. Secondly you are all so supportive and give genuine feed back on posts. I have never seen anything malicious on here, which is another reason for my move to join.

So a bit about me, I’m 22 and generally have a pear shape (big bottom half obviously). I’m not a small girl, always have been on the heavy side. I once had the boobs I crave I was a 36D(UK size) and it was awesome however I was rather fat then too. Then I lost a lot of weight (I’m not slim but I drop a few cloths sizes size 16 to at one point to a size 10 but I’m up to a large 12 now) and lost my boobs with my flab. The two are quite connected I dropped right down to what I think was an A cup (i didnt buy a new bra my B was just very loose) when I was a size 10. I am envious of anyone who has boobs and is slim. If only. And really that’s where my quest comes from I want those boobs back. Also the weight loss has left me with some slightly funny shapes, they are more flaps of skin than breasts which despite my gaining weigh have not filled out. This brings me to my next reasons for my journey, my weight is creeping up again, I cant allow myself to get as large as I was so my journey is two fold, I want to at the very least, keep the breasts I do have while I slim down and if I can gain some then jackpot. I dont want to lose load of weight I would just like my slacks to be slacks again.

I realise that losing weight is pretty counter productive for nbe but that was why I called growth a bonus I would be pleased with just keeping the boobs I have and keeping them full.

I am a 38B today; I think I was wearing the wrong size for a long time when I was so big. Anyway. I would adore a 38C(bigC)/D.

Currently my program is

MASSAGE.
Hypnosis
3 Kelp each day
3 cups of fennel tea each day

Massage is my main thing but I also explore Hypnosis listening to Blake talks and occasionally some other free tracks pointed out by the forum. I’m a little worried about to many herbs I’m worred about their long term effects also because of the quantities some people on here take them in. I figured with the herbs I take would be killing two birds with one stone- helpful for nbe and my all over transformation with losing a bit of weight. and i keep to the guidlines.

I massage with VitE oil and mix it with some coconut oil or almond oil. I will eventually substitute the coconut and almond for cocoa its just I went out and bought a lot of oils when I first started nbe without much knowledge and thought I would use them up first. I used to do my own massage but now change to the chi after Char posted a great video.

I have seen some great results in the past month and some definite growth however the weight loss is not in full swing yet I though I would let my boobs have a head start.

Gosh this is a long post.

I would love to know what you guys think of my chances. Thanks again for the info everyone and good luck! xxx

Aaawww firstly dont put yourself down a uk size 12 is slim healthy sizeSmile and u deserve a big congrats for the weight loss xxxx

n someone mentioned try to not be jealous just look forward to acheiving your goal!

Good luck on your program i also tried blake talks but cant do it everynight i find it hard to concentrate i'll either like fall asleep or end up just not being able to lie still so long Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon