Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping to a D

http://ikunyu.com/bustup/
It is in Japanese but I use "translate the page" in Chrome.
As you can see B was loose on her. The last two pictures are not the latest, she's still growing. not bad, uh? Smile

Her routine is PM (pills and cream), some other herbs, bradellis (special kind of bra). She's using PM before ovulation only. She's working out, during these years she only put on 2 kilos. She's also measuring body fat percentage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would agree that envy is probable a bad way to be and also not entirely true my feelings are not so strong to be classed as jealousy really I am doing this for myself. It was a bad choice of title.

I realise I could have started this journey a lot smaller and that B is what some people will be aiming for. I am grateful for what I have started with.

Thanks for the advice all. The link was great thanks. I’m glad that growth is possible teamed with weight loss. I have noticed that by boobs are a lot better shaped since I have started the nbe (I have been doing a light routine since November/December on and off. The last month has been my most focused) not really growth as such just rounder, fuller and firmer.

The only downer has been when I think they have grown and my cups feel tight they deflate after my period which is rather upsetting. However each ‘deflate’ is not as much as the last so fingers crossed.

mileonice,

As you are on a light routine have you noticed anything? I’m not sure if I’m doing enough. I know this is a LONG process and I’m willing to go with it for a long time I just want some sort of indication that a light program will be good enough and as you come from similar circumstances I wanted to ask. In time I may go for it a bit more but at the moment, as I am new to nbe, I feel like holding back.

Additionally, I am hiding what I’m doing from friends and family and as I live with the parents for a few more months I’m some what restricted in what I can do /purchase. I really don’t want my mum opening the door to a breast pump delivery.
Haha.

much thanks ginie. Wish I could order Bradellis but I can't.

I don't even understand what Bradelis really does! I mean, it's just a bra! Yes, terribly expensive and very very special but still just a bra! Smilecan't be the most important thing in her program, can it? Dodgy I think it's all the other things in her program that really made the growth unbelieveable! I mean, from a loose B to H-cup!

Also reading that blog (or rather trying to) made me realize the most important thing - patience! It took her 5 years!! Yes, the most dramatic change happened over 2-3 years but still it shows how silly we girls over here are! Smile We expect growth overnight! I read here sometimes "I've been taking this or that for two weeks and nothing!" I was myself like that! Smile

You can read about it on my own page: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7571
As you can see, I'm only doing it for two weeks, I'm new in here and I'm not an expert at all, but I already had some grow.

The only things I can tell you are the differences between you and me.
You are not considered as a teenager anymore, while herbal methods are not recommended for me (-21years old), but I don't think that's a big deal you're still young lol.
We may have a different alimentation because you seem to had made a diet to lose weight while i lost fat involuntarily and I'm still not strict on what I eat now.
Your tea is only fennel tea while I use licorice + aniseed + hops + fennel (and cardamome + cinnamon for the taste). I've read on here that some herbs are more effective on some people than other, and that you need to try various ones to find wich.
You can also try to add some fenugreek to your cream, that's what I did and I believe it helps.

How long are you trying on NBE though (while losing weight ?) ? Are you exercising ? And about massage ?

I don't think I would be very good help because I know little about this, but I tried to !

bradellis is a special bra that helps with reshaping the fat. When you push the fat from other parts of your body into your bra continuously eventually the fat becomes a part of your boobs and bradellis helps keep the fat from returning to its original place.

Thanks for the input mileonice, I’m checking your page next. I had not added hops to my routine it was something I was going to try a bit later on when I started seeing results, or not as the case my be.

Most of the next is about my diet jump to the big brake for nbe related stuff
My original weightless which lost my boobs, was not intentional really, I wasn’t happy with my size but I didn’t diet actively, my lifestyle changed somewhat and I came across a lot of stress and the weight dropped off it was a positive outcome of a very negative period of my life. I guess I lost weight due to that change in lifestyle so yes it was a diet but I didn’t do any exercise or watched what I ate if I wanted pizza I would eat pizza same for ice cream and just about anything. Unfortunately this is no longer the case a minuet on the lips a lifetime on the hips is very applicable nowadays.
Exercise today consists of abandoning my car completely so I walk everywhere and if I have been a bit lazy 30mins on the exercise bike, but I haven’t been on it for ages. And the diet is just being more select about what I eat and importantly the quantity and that’s about it. This is usually enough and I can drop a size without much additional effort. It is kind of superficial but if I can ware my old jeans I don’t care. I just try to change my eating habits and stick to them I lapsed after last summer, ate loads and continued eating loads until mid February. This is probably where most of my breast growth came from unfortunately the fattening up. So really im just going back to old ways its not a diet as such although I’m upping the moving about and reducing the food intake more than before. I would like to reach the end of this summer smaller than I was at the end of last. It’s not dramatic.

Breast exercises, I do some pushes to help my breasts but really there aren’t many I do I have checked out the exercise section but im a bit confused I will try and work it more into my routine, also sleep is another one. Massage, I massage for about 10mins in the evening and 5 in the morning. I use a variety of oils or creams but nothing that is specific for nbe.

I had a lot of pain in my breasts on Monday I thought that it was fantastic but it dropped off completely and today they just look like they have gone back to square one I don’t know what’s going on. Too good to be true. I think the fenugreek is awesome and probably to blame for the growing pains on Monday.

I was asked about my time scale for all this, I know its not going to be fast I don’t expect growth in a week although it would be nice and I am going to live in hope that it is possible. I would love to reach a large C/ small D by mid 2013. This may be ambitious but if I have made good progress by that time, I mean a definite C then I will extend it and keep going. If there is really nothing going on I will abandon the project. I know it has been said that some people wait 5 years for something but really I think that’s too long for me and in honest my Bs are not that bad really if I have to have them then I have to and is it was pointed out I am stating with more than others so mid 2013 if there is nothing I’m stopping. Also we never know what the future holds and we also cant predict how having children say might change my boobs. (For better or worse and if it’s the latter I might be back who knows)

However I’m not thinking about this I’m being positive I think a lot can be said for positive thinking and a lot can be got from the power of the mind and our mental attitude. (Blake talks clearly leaving its mark) I believe this is going to work; I truly do, so everything is in my favour at the moment.

Okay so it seems that you're doing everything you're supposed to do then.

But I was asking you when you did start your nbe journey ? Because you talk like your results are moderately convincing. It could be just a just a matter of time.

I'm sure you'll have reached your goal in 2013 ! If you are stagnating, maybe try to switch the herbs to find one that works for you.

I started my journey at the end of November but it was a little limited and very non intrusive, I only followed some hypnosis tapes and did a massage I made up myself. I have to say the chi massage is so much more effective, I have been doing this since the video went up on the forum page I found that immensely helpful and I do believe I see results they are rounder and a better shape not bigger really. I have been taking herbs for a lot less time, actually only seriously scene the end of February. I’m not expecting too much from them just yet I’m going to give them time particularly as I am losing weight.

Im not really stagnating yet its not enough time. I will add hops and maybe saw palmetto in 6 months time.

To aid in both diet and breast growth I ordered a yoga dvd. It is s generalised yoga dvd not targeting anything in particular but I thought that yoga is a very holistic activity and will help me get in tune with my body and improve my body all over and importantly my posture in turn improving my breasts. I also thought I may compliment the massage and hypnosis. I am very much looking forward to its arrival.

So as to see results I have become aware that I must get more sleep I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon