Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WOW! Results are amazing!

(03-03-2011, 03:04 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  Incidentally trying to bake with pueraria mirifica is a bad idea. The heat degrades the actives. The Thai's did not use Pueraria as a food but they ate it as a crude supplement since they could not make it into pills.

Sorry that's not quite true. PM is also used as tea and in both Thailand and in Japan it's used in cooking in the same way as soy is, just that PM is a root. In Chiang Mai, they cut it into tiny strips and stir-fry it or even add it into soups or made into wine.

I make the PM bread rolls myself and I know it still works the same way but I also takes the Mirohealth capsules as is, so one way or the other, the bread is still good. Rolleyes

(03-03-2011, 03:04 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  TRANSSEXUALS (biological males) ARE NOT AS SENSITIVE TO PUERARIA MIRIFICA...........THAT IS WHY THEY NEED TO USE MUCH HIGHER DOSES. Ladies I would not follow suite.

Incidentally trying to bake with pueraria mirifica is a bad idea. The heat degrades the actives. The Thai's did not use Pueraria as a food but they ate it as a crude supplement since they could not make it into pills.

This one really did crack me up laughing! I love the Transsexual Capitals where its say's (biological males) lol, Its 2011 and i really don't think you needed to have put that up, but never mind it was funny! My guess, is that you have not had very good results with taking PM. Maybe, like i have low T levels, yours may be higher than the average "Lady" ? I don't know but it's worth getting checked out.

Oh and the bread is just to die for ! I love it! Yes you Can cook with PM, salads, and other lovely dishes. LADIES (biological women) , DON'T FOLLOW SUITE!!! lol !!

Hey Kaya,
Congratulations on your growth :)
And I have to ask if your display picture is you.. because those boobs are huge!! They look very good.

So, 2000mg am and pm? is that good for females too, or too strong a dose do you think?

ALSO, are there things that shouldn't be taken with PM?? or are all the oils fine, flaxseed, fish, borage, evening primrose, etc. okay to add so there's something to 'grow on".

I'm 5'6", 150 and fill an A. I'm looking to fill a B and then some. I was hoping to buy the bulk 1kg PM, but not sure how much to take since it'll be in powder form vs. caps. 3 tablespoons a day?? i'm very unsure.

Do you have any suggestions?

(05-03-2011, 06:55 AM)nadine84 Wrote:  So, 2000mg am and pm? is that good for females too, or too strong a dose do you think?

ALSO, are there things that shouldn't be taken with PM?? or are all the oils fine, flaxseed, fish, borage, evening primrose, etc. okay to add so there's something to 'grow on".

I'm 5'6", 150 and fill an A. I'm looking to fill a B and then some. I was hoping to buy the bulk 1kg PM, but not sure how much to take since it'll be in powder form vs. caps. 3 tablespoons a day?? i'm very unsure.

Do you have any suggestions?

Hey hun,
Please do NOT take that dose of PM if you are a biological female. You only need 500mg after breakfast and 500mg before bed. For a female looking for fast growth 1000mg of PM per day maximum, No more.
I am now taking only 2000mg per day as it is so strong. I am not a biological woman, and i am very sensitive to PM due to a hormonal condition. Regarding using other herbs i don't know? I only use PM as it is the strongest herb containing phyto-estrogen. I stress again, If you are a female, do NOT take more than 2 x 500mg per day of PM. Also be careful where you buy them, only buy 100% pure' otherwise they are no use.

HuGZzz
KAYA

thanks kaya

i havenot taken anything yet, and haven't bought pm at all.
the website i found online has it in powder and capsules, i'm unaware of how many mg are in a tablespoon/teaspoon, to measure how much to take. but i will start with 500mg am and pm, thanks.

best of luck.
nadine

this is where i was hoping to purchase from?? is it a good"?

http://www.puerariamirifica.com/pueraria...powder.htm

Hey Kaya,
I'm new here Big Grin but I've been taking PM for a few weeks now, I tried a different product a few years ago and I got very little results most likely because I drank coffee then. I actually just bought some pre product stuff from a company called Purafem. I wasn't sure about what dosage to take, I'm a 28 female who has a small b cup and when I say small I'm more likely an A Sad. Do you know if it there is any bad effects if I take more than 1000mg? I'm taking 2 capsuls in the morning and 2 at night and they are 350mg each and I just calculated to work out to be 1400mg?

(06-03-2011, 12:47 AM)MeiJin Wrote:  Hey Kaya,
I'm new here Big Grin but I've been taking PM for a few weeks now, I tried a different product a few years ago and I got very little results most likely because I drank coffee then. I actually just bought some pre product stuff from a company called Purafem. I wasn't sure about what dosage to take, I'm a 28 female who has a small b cup and when I say small I'm more likely an A Sad. Do you know if it there is any bad effects if I take more than 1000mg? I'm taking 2 capsuls in the morning and 2 at night and they are 350mg each and I just calculated to work out to be 1400mg?

Hey hun that's still to much

Over loading on PM will only cause problems for a biological women. 1000mg is the recommended dose for women. If you need guidance and correct dosing with PM i suggest www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk . These are about the best i have come across and the PM is 100% pure. Regarding your breasts, try buying the cream and the serum. These used together with the caps increase the breasts rapidly! Wow i have seen great results with the three used together. PM caps taken on there own touches the whole body, whereas the cream and serum are massaged only on the breast , so the breast gets all the results!

HuGZzz
KAYA

COFFEE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RESULTS...........CAN YOU SAY

DING DONG

(07-03-2011, 04:37 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  COFFEE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RESULTS...........CAN YOU SAY

DING DONG

I wouldn't recommend to much coffee whilst on PM. Caffeine is Not good if you are trying to enlarge your breasts. Stay off the coffee and you may see results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon