Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Hey good news you are a seeing a difference!

As I’m interested in losing some weight too, what were the times you would eat?

As a Londoner I would like to welcome you the city and I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Oh I didn't knew you were british ! Thank you for your kindness and for following me ! Smile

This two meals method unfortunately applies especially to a holiday schedule ... This summer I was waking up at 11AM, taking a 'brunch', usually pasta with zucchini and lots of olive oil, plus tea, a lot of fruits, sometimes chocolate or etc. On the evening I was eating beetween 7PM and 10PM, depending of my hunger, often was kebab sandwich lol, and I was going out almost every night.
Honestly, I thought I was ill for losing weight while eating such fat and heavy food (I also eat lots of fruits and veggies though) but, there were other factors that helped me, I was exercising a lot: running almost everyday, and swimming all the afternoon long at the beach, plus walking. Sun and relaxation also always made me lose weight. Finally, I felt that the birth control pill helped it.
Anyway, this 'two-meals' thing helps to avoid eating during the day (in french we call it 'grignotage'). I'll see how to adapt it to a school schedule, when getting up early and finishing at 6PM... First I'll delete the afternoon snack, and if I need breakfast, I'll decrease food portion on the evnening I think. Because I'm not going out at night during school weeks lol. Hope this had helped you a bit Maz, even if I think it would be hard for you too to do so if you're working or etc. Sorry for the long post.

Ok, back from those 5 days in england. Finally I wasn't starving at all, I even thought I'd came back fatter (fortunately I didn't !). We were eating a lot of starchy food and spend most of the time in the school bus, but were walking a bit too. Worried about my breast I bought a bottle of soy milk and some licorice+aniseed sweets. ^___^ I don't know if it was useful but my breast didn't shrink and I feel they are as full as last week ! The girls in my room even told me they were jealous of them (but they are flat-tummed...) !

Here are my measurements:

Bust: 36.6" / 93 cm +1cm
Overbust: 34.2" / 87cm +1cm
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm variable

I took pics but the changes WON'T show ! I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong lol.. I see a change in the mirror, on the measuring tape, in my bras, I feel it in my hands, but none on the pics. Strange and disappointing ...

By the way, speaking of bras, I have loosen the straps of all of them to make it fit better. I'm filling again all the h&m's 34C I bought when I started to lose weight last summer, because this brand runs small and is cheap enough to buy several ones.

While I am watching my weight, I'll add it here, with also my waist size.
Waist: 27.5" / 70cm
Weight: 137lbs / 62kg (BMI 23.1)

I want to lose back 6,6lbs/3kg, i'm not hurried and I don't want to lose it too fast so I'll see how it goes, I won't starve myself and continue to eat anything I want, just in smaller amounts and in right times. I give myself about three months to reach that little goal so it won't affect NBE.

Just a quick update to say that massage is wonderful. Can't believe the swelling I get after 10 mn ! Yesterday I tried to measure it and I got 38"/97cm on the bust, that's huuuuuge ! I'm doing 5mn of chi rotation, then 5 of what I feel like. I'm going to massage right now, and will try to do it twice a day when I'll have time (like today !), usually I do it only before going to bed.

Also my boyfriend took a pic of me recently and i found that my boobs looked quite nice in it, especially the shape, so since my own pics don't show any improvement, here is the one he took.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your diet makes since. Its logical and I can see how it works despite the fact you were eating seemingly bad food.

I think you look amazing! You don’t need to do a thing I wish I looked like that! Gosh. My ex boyfriend wanted a similar photo of me when we were together. I didn’t allow it because I do not look that good. Well anyway. Its good you didn’t lose anything in your boobs while away and the measurements look encouraging. Interesting you started the soya I did too. Lol I would love it if it made a defence because it’s so easy to substitute. did you find it worked?

good luck. xx

Thank you for your kindness ! Actually I'm not hating my body but I've always been very ashamed of my breast, when they started to grow, some girls told me that they looked weird, then i got fatter and thought that they were ridiculously small compared to the rest of my body. I felt better about it when i lost weight and met my 'boyfriend', who finds me beautiful, but then my breast shrink and I felt bad about it once again. However, the little grow that I had already satisfies me. Also I don't really want to lose weight (even if the light on the pic makes me look thinner than I am), I'm just afraid of getting fat again so I watch my weight to remain under 60kg.

By the way, you shouldn't have been ashamed about the picture ! I understand you could be afraid of him showing it to friends, because I do, but you mustn't have been embarrassed about your body in front of him. I'm not in love with my boyfriend and we're going through a very special relationship but there's at least one thing I'm not afraid of, is him seeing me naked ! I'm sure he thought you beautiful and I believe that a relationship, and intimacy, allow us to let ourselves go and become more self-confident.

Back to NBE, I don't know if soy milk has had direct effect on my breast, you can't tell when doing multiple things, but I like to drink it, and since it's known to be both protein (not that much but still) and phytoestrogenic i believe it's good. I also try to add soy and fennel in vegetable form to my food. And cow milk, but I've always been a big milk drinker !
Bug 

So, this week, I did massage two times instead of one almost every day. Unfortunately, it didn't help me growing, I almost feel like my breast have shrinked, and my measurements stagnated. I was doing it early in the afternoon with Palmer's cocoa butter lotion, and on the late evening with my lavender body butter which also contains fenugreek + fennel macerate. It's almost empty so when I'll finish it I'll try to massage only with the cocoa lotion. But I'm also interested in adding essential oils to it ( see this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7889 ), I think I'll pick one or two.

Also I'm using an alum stone as a deodorant and I've read here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5199 that alum + cocoa butter decrease breast size !! In the post it talks about "alum water" not stone, I hope these are two different things but maybe this is why my grow have stopped.

Anyway I'm aware that average girls don't grow an inch a week so maybe I'm just slowing down and getting to a normal pace. I'm wondering if I should take my herbal tea twice a day now but since I have decided to wait before doing a real herb based program, I shouldn't increase the dosage ... So I'll think about it later. By the way I read often that it's unnecessary to measure more than once in a month, but I always did it weekly because I had fast and noticeable results, and I think even if I slow down that I'll continue to watch regularly my size.

I took pictures and I compared it to all the previous ones (see below), and my right breast is not only smaller, but has also a very different shape from the left one ! It bothers me because I massage it way more, but the difference has not diminished ...

But all of this is not that bad, yesterday a friend of mine told me that my boobs look bigger than usual, I said that I had gain some weight but she replied that only my breast was bigger hehe !

And yeah about that:
Waist: 27.2" / 69 cm -1cm
Weight: 137lbs / 62kg (BMI 23.1) no change

There is not change on the scale yet but I feel my belly a little thinner. (maybe that's that little slimming that has stopped breast grow). I had been taking my tea on an empty stomach in the morning, if I was hungry I ate a fruit or drank some cow milk, (even if it's caloric, I allow myself because it's liquid and i don't want to starve), then I have been eating my two big meals (lunch + dinner) a day, and on the afternoon had a glass of soy milk. Also jogging every evening and doing massage on my thighs to prevent cellulite.

Then I'm coming again to my pill's week off, my period comes on Wednesday. I hope that once again, it would be light and short, and that my grow won't leave, especially because this month has been less successful than the last one ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm so jealous of your fast growth...to be young again. You look like you're already a full C. Are you aiming for a full 34D? Love your pictures. Have you considered noogling or Noogleberry? That helps especially for someone who's starting with big breasts already. Noogling helps with the size and shape. This way, you don't have to take any herbs or anything.

Congratulations! KeepBig Grin updating. I'm trying your tea recipe. How exactly do you do the mix, and how long do you steep?

Thank you !
Actually my goal's not a certain bra size, but to get the tits I used to have back. Sensations will tell me when I'll have reached it, measurements are more of a benchmark to track the changes.

Noogleberry seems interesting, almost affordable, and I agree that it's more logical to use it in my case since I growth normally throughout puberty, but the machine itself frightens me a bit, especially for the nipple thing. I cannot picture myself pumping neither. Depending on my grow for the next months, I'll think about it.

My tea is made from licorice sticks, which I cut into small pieces with scissors, fennel seeds, hops leaves and aniseed stars (I used to add cinnamon rolls and green cardamom seeds for the taste but finally I like it without it too), all blended. It doesn't make a real powder, but something more coarse, anyway it's still easy to use as a tea. I can't tell you the proportions because I take a handful of each at the oriental spice shop. Same thing for the steep, it's approximate, I usually let it in until the water has cooled down, so maybe around five-ten minutes. I don't add sugar or anything to it.

Merci beaucoup (hope I spelled that right), mileonice or should I say merci tre beaucoup. I'm off to the local healthfood store to buy licorice sticks and hop leaves. Thanks for responding.

This week's measurements:

Bust: 36.2" / 92 cm -1cm
Overbust: 33.8" / 86cm -1cm
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm variable

Waist:27.2" / 69 cm no change
Weight: 136lbs / 61,7kg -1lb

So my period has finished today, once again it was short (three days !) and light. Is anyone else here is using a mooncup ? I don't know how popular it is out of France, but here, people think I'm an E.T. when I talk about my cup ... I love it, and it is helpful to know how much I bled.

My breast shrinked a bit, especially on the mid part, in between them, bad because that's especially the part I want to increase, but still that's not a catastrophe, I'm back for three weeks of growing which would probably fix this ! Also the pic I took this morning, compared to my very first one, doesn't show a big growth but a real improvement of the shape ! My breast are 'higher' less saggy, definitely getting rounder.

I've always been 'kinder' with myself during my periods about food and sports, so I didn't jog the last two days, and had once or two afternoon snacks. Anyway I'm on vacation for two weeks so I'll have the time to plan my meals.

Also, I have noticed that drinking my herbal tea during the afternoon felt more powerful to me, instead of doing it in the morning. I don't know why, since I've always read that it must be taken on an empty stomach, but really, it feels better. Anyway that's always about 4 hours after my last lunch ! I take it with my soy milk glass.

And I've finished my lavender cream, so I've put some cocoa lotion into a jar, added to it cinnamon essential oil and licorice macerate (+ two drops of citronella against mosquitos, it's already summer in here). It smells really good ! Like an orange. The first time I used it it felt nearly burning my skin, so I added more lotion to dilute the oils which are meant to be used in a very small amount. Now I just feel a small heat when massaging. I think that I'll buy some fennel essential oil too because it seems to be the more logical choice.

Since I'm using it, I experienced light pain again, and a discomfort when sleeping on the belly which is I guess a good thing !

About exercises, I'm doing less abs these days but I've increased the number of push ups I do, and I sometimes do 40 ! I was talking about it with msmonica and I'm so glad to be able to do that much ! Will continue on this way.

Oh and I'm still wondering if I should take supplements like all of you do, collagen and omega-3 seems to be the more helpful ones. For now I'm taking a multivitamin, one day out of three (otherwise the big amount of magnesium gives me diarrhea). Contains ginseng, green tea, vit A B1 B2 B6 B12 D C E, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, folic acid, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, selenium, molybdenum, chromium.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon