Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GOOD NEWS!

Hey, I am new to this forum, I know there are several forums on this topic - 'natural breast enhancement'. I wanted to share with everyone, that you can buy Pueraria Mirifica for only $3 per / lb in any Chinese Herbal Store, or Vietnamese. Now I am taking it, and I can't see growth, but I feel like they swell up right after I take it. They come in white 1x1 '' thin slices.

If you need me to take a pic, or try to write down the chinese name for you, please PM me.

Instead of buying PM on internet, waiting for it, and spending $22... also, who knows what they add here.

You can buy it for $3.50 in a Chinese store (they are literally EVERYWHERE) and the ingredients listed: Pueraria Mirifica Root, and Sulphur Dioxide. I think Sulphur Dioxide is not so good for you, but, if you're generally healthy, you should be ok.

Hope this helps ladies!
Stay beautiful (on the inside and outside)!

- S

$3 a pound, are you sure ??
That's madness ! I'ma make my way to Miss Rush right away >.<

Yes, it's 3.50 $/ lb here in my state. Depends on Chinese store you're visiting I suppose.

Also, you can make a creme out of it.
When you buy them, grind them into powder with a coffee grinder. Buy 1 bottle of Castor oil. Mix powder with the Castor oil. Castor oil is the MOST penetrative oil out there, its also known to exhibit anti-cancer, scar removing properties.

So rub this mixture on your breasts, and you might feel tingling in a few minutes, because of the carrier castor oil.

Good luck!

FULL OF BALONEY...............KUDZU

YOU CAN'T BUY PUERARIA MIRIFICA WHERE IT ACTUALLY GROWS FOR ANYTHING CLOSE TO 3.00/ POUND...........THAT WOULD BE THAILAND , LOAS, AND BURMA.

I DON'T WHAT YOU ARE BUYING BUT ITS NOT PUERARIA MIRIFICA

DREAM ON.................CASTOR OIL????????????????????

First of all, please stop yelling. Go to a Chinese store and take it to the lab for checking.

It looks EXACTLY like this: http://www.triactolspray.com/wp-content/...rifica.jpg

except cut up in thin slices... I don't care if you believe me. I am trying to help people, am I selling something? NO..

bye!

awe that is very sweet of you to share your imformation.i have seen that before at the chinese store but did not catch the price there.can you take it with bo.anyway thanks so much for sharing this with all of us .that is what its all about

listen up grasshopper i am in the industry..............you can not produce pueraria mirifica............even wild for $3.00/lb..........i would prefer to use basic common sense........don't need the lab/

They took a picture off the internet ............what's your point

c

Thanks for sharing this Santorini! It never occurred to me to just look in local Asian grocery stores. Now I have another reason to visit the large Asian market down the road from me Big Grin

Have you noticed any changes (however minor) since taking the PM you bought locally?

Yes I have noticed. I was a small B, now I am a medium-large B, and I stopped ingesting it, I just rub it on with Castor oil. As soon as I get to a medium C, I will find my old pic which I took before PM, and then send the new one, but it might take sometime.

I am not diligent with it though.

Also, I have bigger boobs now than when I weighed more. I used to be 120 now I am mere 107, I know it's too skinny, but boobs stand out way more now... usually breasts lose weight along with general weigh loss, mine didn't, so I am assuming its PM!

Anyway, good luck everyone.

Here are the pics:

[Image: 2wposuf.jpg]
[Image: 1p79d5.jpg]

Also, I can see that it's Kudzu. Kudzu is also called Pueraria Mirifica:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-750-Radix%20Puerariae%20(KUDZU).aspx?activeIngredientId=750&activeIngredientName=Radix%20Puerariae%20(KUDZU)

"Kudzu" for Breast Enhancement:

http://www.dhgate.com/Breast-Enlargement...944db.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon