Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

coffee myth and fact

Oh no SadSadSadSad I am definitely a coffee addict, maybe that's my problem here! Shoot. Sad

I am a bad coffee addict. It's not about the caffeine... it's a comfort thing to me. If I switch to decaf will this be better? How long caffeine free would you notice a change in breast size?

i wish it were a coffee myth that i had a 1.5 cups of coffee this morning ...but, it isn't. got some rooibos tea after peggy mentioned it in another coffee thread and i do like it ..but coffee, i know, is another matter. i'm convinced i have to go cold turkey, then, later, i can come back for an occasional visit when coffee and i can just be friends. coffee drinkers have to be careful, you know ..it can be awfully dehydrating.

Do you think de-caf coffee would be ok?
Like is it only the caffeine thats bad for breast growth?

Hi everyone,
I am prepared to be shot down in flames here, but it's the caffeine that's the killer proving the consumption is kept reasonable.
One of my PM suppliers told me that the consumption of coffee/tea should be avoided 30 mins both before and after taking PM so that it has time to dissipate and not harm the prospects of growth.

For me I have almost switched over to caffeine free tea and coffee in the hope it will assist a little further.

Good luck everyone, we all need it (me more than most ....hehe)

Hugs
Heather

(06-03-2014, 03:55 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I am prepared to be shot down in flames here, but it's the caffeine that's the killer proving the consumption is kept reasonable.
One of my PM suppliers told me that the consumption of coffee/tea should be avoided 30 mins both before and after taking PM so that it has time to dissipate and not harm the prospects of growth.

For me I have almost switched over to caffeine free tea and coffee in the hope it will assist a little further.

Good luck everyone, we all need it (me more than most ....hehe)

Hugs
Heather

Thank you Heather, I think drinking a cup of coffee or tea now and then isn´t that bad. I still have black tea and chocolate. I don´t want to be an NBE´s food orthorexic. Everything in moderation right ?

I wonder, does this apply to males as well? Do some of us carry the same gene?

As I am a heavy coffee drinker, might this happen to have anything to do with my (to me) slow growth? (Cup size AA to A, depending.)

Well, summer is coming on, so I must severely reduce or eliminate my caffeine consumption.

BigDave

(23-05-2014, 03:46 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  I wonder, does this apply to males as well? Do some of us carry the same gene?

As I am a heavy coffee drinker, might this happen to have anything to do with my (to me) slow growth? (Cup size AA to A, depending.)

Well, summer is coming on, so I must severely reduce or eliminate my caffeine consumption.

BigDave

I too was a big coffee drinker but have cut back appreciably, I tend to limit it to just one cup of Spearmint tea first thing in the day followed by 2 more cups of coffee by midday. The afternoon and evening will cover 3 cups of coffee and 1 more Spearmint tea before bed.

As I have said in my earlier post you can still be a heavy coffee drinker but try to make as many of them Decaff. I am further given to understand this applies to both male and female alike, although body weight may come into play when quantities are rationalised.

Love
Heather X

Interesting study...*puts down coffee I was just sipping Sad* Funny how half of the women have it and half don't. I wonder if they did any studies across different demographics to see if the gene is more prevalent in people with ancestry from certain regions.

coffee is a diuretic (makes u pee) as is tea. breasts are 75% fat, fat swells with water. drinking coffee robs the fat cells as well as skin cells of hydration. and i believe caffine is a vascular (vein) constrictor or 'Vasoconstriction', meaning it will constrict blood flow to breast,thus making them smaller or shrink,or not grow.

about caffine and Vasoconstriction:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/395736...d-vessels/

about coffee as a mild diuretic;
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/featur...ood?page=3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon