Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl is a FRAUD!

I've always thought something was fishy! I thought the last image Cheryl used was a fake and that I had seen it before. She's been doing head replacement morphs and Photoshop work to create this elaborate ruse!

Proof: [Image: 90825a113711146.jpg]

Not a fraud honey, just dont like my face and stuff on the internet, alot of mt friends and stuff dont know i do any of this and neither do my family, why do you think i never have my face with my boobs, because im very careful who gets hold of them like many are, my avatar is edited ive even admitted that to certain people, if i was a fraud why would i be trying to help people and go to so much effort to do it. If you look on web searches your avatar pics get put on them and i cant take that risk, many people i trust have been sent my untouched photos by email and thats just the way it is, many people use different avatar pics. If you say im a fraud then so be it fine. If people dont believe me then thats your choice, i think its abit harsh to call me a fraud when all you found is a picture i have edited as my avatar for my own personal reasons. Think what you will. And as for photobucket and morphing then believe me if my results where fake and what ever else you claim then you would tell, come on its obvious when people use that kind of stuff, yes i used an avatar that wasent entirely me for security reasons but to call all my time and results a ruse as you say is insulting, also you have never posted on any forum apart from to claim im a fraud, that in itself is abit suspect to me, ive had people claiming the same thing before, im sorry i used an avatar that wasent me but why should i risk my real life and friends and family, im a transexual and if you havent noticed many people in real life dont understand it, ive had abuse and been assaulted over who i am and i dont want my face all over the net so everyone who sees it will know i use to be a man, yes call me paranoid but it aint easy, i chose to share my results wit everyone and what i have learnt and support people and get people to try this, i dont get paid i have nothing to gain, i give up my spare time to help people to grow breast the natural way like i have only for someone to come on here and call me a fraud and a fake because i used an avatar what wasent all me, look down the forum how many people have there real self in there avatar pics, not many. Avatar pics are low quality icons that represent you thats all. Dont accuse me of being a fraud after all the hard work and effort ive put into getting where i am its insulting.

Cheryl

Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl, don't listen to this JEALOUS hater! I know for a fact how real you and your results are, you've sent me pics before and after your results with your face showing. And I can tell a photoshop job when I see one, my husband does graphics and edits pics professionally. You can always tell if someone is photoshopping or using a fake "after" pic, it's just easy to tell.

Pensacola, you have alot of nerve. Like I said I know for a fact Cheryl is real, and yea, I know what you're next move is, you're going to accuse me of being fake or photoshopping lol. The only things I ever do to my pics are add text, fix the lighting if it's dark, and crop, that's it. And I post pics of my face too lol.

Thanks Anastasia, there are always people that dont believe what they see on forums and think people are fake and results are fake, i can understand that, i did use an avatar that wasent me and ive took them down now of my forum aswell, im going to take my results down aswell, i shared them to show people it does work but im not being accused of being fake after all the hard work and honesty ive shown on here and my forum for years. I just think that it things like this that make people think NBE is a scam and fake and its kinda defeated all the work ive been doing for god knows how long just because of an avatar picture. Im really hurt by it and feel gutted to be honest, i have spent most of my life hiding the real me and now when i show the real me i get called fake and a fraud, how ironic. I will say sorry for putting up an avatar i guess i shouldent have. Thanks again Anastasia

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(04-01-2011, 11:40 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Thanks Anastasia, there are always people that dont believe what they see on forums and think people are fake and results are fake, i can understand that, i did use an avatar that wasent me and ive took them down now of my forum aswell, im going to take my results down aswell, i shared them to show people it does work but im not being accused of being fake after all the hard work and honesty ive shown on here and my forum for years. I just think that it things like this that make people think NBE is a scam and fake and its kinda defeated all the work ive been doing for god knows how long just because of an avatar picture. Im really hurt by it and feel gutted to be honest, i have spent most of my life hiding the real me and now when i show the real me i get called fake and a fraud, how ironic. I will say sorry for putting up an avatar i guess i shouldent have. Thanks again Anastasia

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Don't let this person get you down. You're a HUGE inspiration to so many girls here including myself. You're an incredibly sweet person!!! Please don't let this hurt you.

I just wanted to emphasize what Cheryl said about most people here using "fake" pictures as avatars. Mine isn't me, that's for sure. The internet tends to be populated with who people want to be, not who people really are. Not that I'm implying anything about any of the members of this forum, but I'm just saying this as a fact that you have to understand as an internet user.

And anyway, if you've seen pictures of Cheryl's actual results, you'd see that the avatar is a pretty close match.

Just be careful and not so quick to accuse, we don't need a flame war here.

Aw Cheryl, Please do not feel defeated by this. You have people contacting you from all over the world asking you for advice. It pains me to see such an AMAZING person get shot down for helping and inspiring people. You know you accomplished something special if you just changed one-person life for the better. Guess what, you changed encouraged countless amounts of people. You and Anastasia both are just amazing! Just remember you will always have fans that have you back!
Ps: On a lighter note! Here are two random breast facts:
1) The average boobie weighs 1.1 lbs and contains 4-5% of the body's fat.
2) The breasts swell up and get erect when aroused--just like the penis!
Sorry, I wanted to keep every post informative and about breast.

Cheryl don't be down. If you give up trying to help people imagine all the girls you could have helped but didn't because of one jealous and skeptic person. Skeptics are all over. I almost didn't try NBE because there were SO MANY people who said massage WILL NOT help my boobs grow and that NBE doesn't work; that I should either gain weight, get a boob job or live with my boobs.

Sorry to ramble. But anyway, YOU KNOW you're results are real and that's all that matters. I also believe that you've achieved a lot and I'm so happy for you ^^

Hmm Lets see. Newbie just joined in December. Attacks Cheryl in January.

A few statements.
1. Have been one of the fortunate ones to see unedited pics of Cheryl. Cheryl is what she claims.
2. Cheryl is a sweetie that has been hurt on here before by blithering idiots. Newbie knows this probably due to lurking.
3. Did blithering idiot talk to Cheryl first for an explanation. Not that anyone has mentioned.
4. Chery built her own forum from the ground up. A lot of work for some one pulling a fraud.
5. Hmmm what fraud has occurred? I have offered Cheryl money to support the site and she has always turned me down. So money is out.
Hmmm blithering idiot is basing claims on a edited picture. So If anyone thinks that I have been sucked up into a alien space ship. Or a big beam of light based on my avatar. Well, It would explain a few things, But, NO.
6. When I have a problem with someone. I keep my mouth shut or I talk to that person directly about it. I don't make a sensational splash about that person. I would mention that I talked to them first. Exception made here since it news already.

Ok, Just had a thought. I think Majestic is back for another round.

Anyway, Too tired to continue this. Post like this one is one of the reasons I don't come around here much and nobody has missed me anyway. These are a few observations and statements of support for the legitimacy of Cheryls claims. My friends tell me I like to fight so I am going to quit now. I hope the rest of this forum treats this post and poster with all the dignity and respect that the poster has shown Cheryl.

Who does that newbie think she is anyway?! She is just jealous of your huge breasts... she is envious and wishes she could have a rack that you grew naturally!!! Good Job Cheryl! I wish I had as much success as you and Anastasia has! You are both beautiful and have been a huge inspiration to continue doing this!!
Cheryl... please don't let this bully get to you. She reminds of the people I went to High School with. I'm so glad High School is over and I am done with idiots like that!! I was made fun of in High School and it hurts bad =o( Then I graduated... graduation evening the guys jaws dropped and I knew I had won! Ha! So, please don't let one idiot get to you... I had over 200 students act that way toward me and I survived and even got them back! Oh man... this 20 yr reunion the guys are gonna faint wooo hooo!! Love ya Cheryl and thanks for being you! =o)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon