Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my own NBE adventure

Congrats on your success? I'm thinking of following a similar program to your's and was wondering what are the Gelatin caps supplement for? Thanks!Smile

Gelatin caps are for collagen, although I don't take those anymore. I've just started BO.

Just took my first pill of BO today, how exciting. I didn't lose any growth from Zoft which is also exciting. School's over and I got 4 A's and a B. I'm in a good mood, now hopefully I can just get some boobies.

The only problem is that this protein shake is god awful! I honestly don't know how I'm going to choke it down twice a day, it's so chunky and gross....

I've been on BO for almost a month now, but there have a handful of days that I didn't take all 3 pills and I think there was a day or two that I skipped a whole day completely. Dodgy

I haven't been very consistent with massaging either because the boyfriend has been over here every day for like...the last two weeks. AND I haven't taken a single protein shake! It's just so absolutely gross that I can't do it, I still need to find ways to incorporate it in something that makes it edible. Rolleyes
I try to eat lots of protein in my diet though, it's hard because protein is expensive but I read labels now and pay attention to my protein intake. Probably around 50-60g a day.

However, despite all of that I swear that there's a small change already! My breasts feel meatier, as though there is more to grab. They look the same in the mirror to me and in pictures, but I'm measuring ~34.25 with the tape measure held pretty snug. I feel aches everyday, different than the ones I felt from herbs. They aren't as intense (yet) but they definitely occur.

I'm super excited that there's already a change after, not even, 1 month. I complain that I gained 20 pounds over last summer, but I honestly think that it's the only reason that I've been responding so well to NBE. Before I had a BMI of 20.5, which is pretty normal but it was impossible for me to put on any weight. Now I have a BMI of 23.2 and while I might have a little pudge around my stomach, I actually think I might get able to get some boobies! Big Grin

Current measurements:
34.25" Bust
26.5" Waist
37" Hips

Come on, C cup!

Breasts feel more meaty and seem as though they're filling bras better. Won't measure for another week or so...or try not to. Last time I measured I was sitting at 34" and that was during AF so they had deflated a bit.

I haven't gotten a lot of aches recently but I've also not been keeping up with my massage very well. And I've only been getting 50-60g of protein a day, been doing really well with taking my pills though. Sometimes I wonder if I should not take BO during the 4 days of sugar pills for my BC, or if I should just take it every day. Any suggestions?

My phone broke so I haven't been able to take pictures yet but I figure that I might wait until the end of month 2 so that maybe I can see some obvious progress. Also, thinking about maybe mixing a scoop of protein powder with a very small amount of liquid and just taking it as a shot, it might be awful but at least it'd be over quickly! Rolleyes

Happy growing.

Well, still around 34". It seems as though my breasts are fuller, and they seem to fill out my 34B bras better (which are way too big and my ultimate goal. 34B/32C since I'm right between a 32/34.) However I know that I'm not getting close to enough protein. I just can't choke down the shakes. The powder never dissolves and it just sits in my milk in chunks. It's absolutely horrendous. I've still got a little under 2 months left. I'm trying to decide if I should continue the last 3 months for a six month trial or if I should switch to something else. The only reason I say that is because I can't get 100g of protein a day without a shake and atm I don't have a blender so I can't even mix it in to anything delicious.

Sometimes I'm tempted to try PM seeing as how a lot of people have had great success with it. I guess I'll just consider my next move while I finish out these last two months.

Hi Rabbit,

I never tried protein shakes, so I don't really know how awful they are. But is it a powder you can heat? I mean bake? A really long time ago a teacher told me his mom's wartime recipe was protein powder + milk + eggs and fry like an omelet or bake as a quiche. That would allow you to cover it up with more dominant tastes, like bacon, cheese, spinach, broccoli, or fines herbes.

Congratulations with the bikini Cool

I actually looked in to that so that I might be able to get an adequate amount of protein, but I read that heat totally denatures the protein and it ends up being rather worthless. I'm not sure if that's correct, but that's what I've gathered from everything that I've read. Another problem is that I bought the chocolate protein and I don't want chocolate eggs! haha.

I'm going to look in to a blender soon so that I might be able to make breakfast protein smoothies, which I'll need anyway because I'm starting a new trial where we have to jog with cows for two hours! Whew, at least I'll be in shape.

Well, I'll keep my progress posted. Even if I can get up to 35" with BO, a one inch increase...I'll be freakin' stoked. We'll see.

(29-06-2011, 05:28 PM)Run.Rabbit Wrote:  I actually looked in to that so that I might be able to get an adequate amount of protein, but I read that heat totally denatures the protein and it ends up being rather worthless. I'm not sure if that's correct, but that's what I've gathered from everything that I've read. Another problem is that I bought the chocolate protein and I don't want chocolate eggs! haha.

I'm going to look in to a blender soon so that I might be able to make breakfast protein smoothies, which I'll need anyway because I'm starting a new trial where we have to jog with cows for two hours! Whew, at least I'll be in shape.

Well, I'll keep my progress posted. Even if I can get up to 35" with BO, a one inch increase...I'll be freakin' stoked. We'll see.

Just want to add that if you add the eggs to the choc. protein shake you will not taste the eggs...well IMO I dont taste them..I have mixed eggs with water in a blender and it doesnt even taste like eggs..really IMO eggs dont have much of a taste..just my opinion.Blush

Measured 33.5" today and I'm starting my 4 sugar pills tomorrow to end the cycle, so I feel as though I should be at least at my standard 34". Granted I took three days off from UB pills and massage because I went out to spend the weekend with the boyfriend. I've also started exhaling when I measure after reading on (I believe) Twister mama's page on how it affects your measurement. It affects mine by about a half inch I think, but even a week or so ago when I exhaled and measured I was at 34".

So far it's looking like BO isn't going to work for me, and I think it's just because I can't get the right amount of protein. I'm lucky to get 60-70g a day. I'm going to finish out the three months and see if there's any satisfactory progress. If there's not, I believe that I will switch to PM and cleanse while I wait for the pills to arrive.
I grew really well and responded very quickly when I started taking herbs (Zoft) back in December, so perhaps the herbal route is the correct route for my body.

Sigh. Disappointment today. ):
Happy growing everyone.

Hi Rabbit,

Sorry to read that. Hope the cleanse works well, and good luck with PM!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon