Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my own NBE adventure

Well I took the Noogleberry plunge! When I first started NBE, I said that I would never use a pump because I didn't want to change my nipples. However, due to lack of progress lately and a great deal from Ms. Tibetan113 I decided to go ahead and try it. So far, I like it. I pumped for about 45 minutes just to get a feel. I think I over-pumped just a bit. The cups really started to hurt my ribcage towards the end, as though they were almost bruising it. Boobies returned to normal color quickly, but I have very faint purple dots around my nipples. I'm assuming these are burst capillaries. I'll take it easier next time. I did get really nice swelling though, and my boobs feel enormous. I measured afterwards and measured around 34.5" so I'm a full B with swelling. I'll have to keep an eye on my nipples for any changes.

I figure that I'm gonna finish this year of PM and keep noogling while I figure out what else to do.

Leggo!

Sorry, I haven't been on in so long! It has been a busy summer already!

All I have to say is that I love my noogleberry! I was always so scared of it, but now I couldn't be happier with it's purchase. I think it is really helping me grow. I measured 35" when I woke up this morning! I massaged in some PM serum and then re-measured to get my underbust. When I re-measured I was back down to ~34.25" but I know for sure that I measured 35" when I first woke up. I'm not sure why my boobs swell in my sleep...
Underbust is still 28.5"

I've only been using PM serum so far this month. I guess it's about time to add in some PM pills, I've just been feeling really overloaded with hormones lately and I've been getting good results from the serum + noogle, that I haven't really wanted to add in oral doses on top of that.

The only problem is that you gotta be careful when noogling before going out if you're wearing a low shirt or swimsuit! I learned that the hard way on my birthday, but luckily the red rings faded by the time we got to the lake! Phew!

Anyway, happy growing.

Hi,

I do get the same results - when i pump before bedtime the breasts are swollen in the morning till early afternoon (the longer i pump, the longer swelling lasts). But when i pump during the day, it is not that good - do you think the growth hormone working best during the first sleep phase has anything to do with it?

I'm honestly not sure! HGH being released in our sleep might have something to do with it. Whenever I'm on herbs, my boobs are always most full in the morning.

Well, I haven't used any PM whatsoever for over a month now, probably about 6 weeks and I've kept everything! I still measure at 34.25", even when I'm feeling the most small. I have been using noogleberry, but not consistently enough to think my growth would leave without it. I do think that the NG ensured that extra .25" though.

So, I was on PM for about ten months and I grew 1.25" which was great but then it seemed as though I totally stalled! So, I quit using PM and started with the NG. Well, I've been toying with the idea on going back on PM for another round. Hopefully the 6 week cleanse will be what I needed to jump start my growth again! I'm also including the NG this time as well. I was always worried about it changing my nipples or something, but I really enjoy the shape it gives them. I don't use it everyday though, because I'm scared of getting those white rings or indentations. After some minor adjustments, everything seems to be in order now.

So, I've got 3 more days of active pills left and 4 placebo days. On the first day of my new pack, I'm going to start adding PM back in to my regimen, if I can grow another 1.25" then I will be at my original starting goal! Woohoo!

This next week needs to go by quickly!

Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time! I hope that I find everyone well.

I have been noogling consistently for about 2 or so months now I think. I am measuring a solid "34.5 all the time now. That means I've had at least .25" of growth from PM and noogling. I'll post new pictures when I can hook my phone up to my computer. I took a small break from PM and I'll be ending this 6 months in December. I think PM helped me a lot at first, but then my body got used to it and I've only been getting minor pains or no soreness. That's why I think I'm going to take January to March to clean (no BC, no PM nothing. Just noogle) and then start a new program of something different!

I tried UB and I couldn't keep my protein up so herbs it is for me. I'm thinking Wonderup right now...maybe Greenbush.

Suggestions?

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon