Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried this? or What do you think?

Heart

I found this link while doing my extensive research on natural breast growth.

http://cafefernando.com/a-winter-drink-t...ow-bigger/

Has anyone tried this? or What do you think?

Any suggestions

Thanks
Luna1917 (delicate41)

wow, that looks interesting, would love to know.

Quite interesting...There's no harm in trying I guess...but might be hard to find unless you're in Turkey...Rolleyes

Heart

I did research and it says that Boza or Bulgur which is what Boza is made from, might be in herbal shops.

I'm going to check in my area and see if I find any. The article says to use only the one made from wheat.

Will keep you posted

Luna1917

Bulgur wheat! My mom used to buy that ages ago, but I'm not sure what she made with it. Probably just things like muffins and bread.

You can drink that stuff? I may have to look into this. (I hope it tastes decent in liquid form.)

Heart

I found a recipe for making Boza and then how to ferment it.
It has to be fermented in order for it to work.

http://www.omda.bg/engl/cook/boza.htm

I'm still trying to find the Turkish version already made.

Luna1917

Do they sell ready-made one? Or maybe in powder which you can easily mix with water to make the drink? I have to look for one of those Turkish supermarkets and ask the ppl there...I hope it's not a well-known drink for NBE as it could get quite embarassing to ask...Blush

Hi Go to bozausa.com They sell ready made drinks. Also you can type boza on your search engine. Hope this helps

hi everyone , nice to join in this forum , as a new member of this forum , a happyiness thing that I can recognise everyone in here . i think we will be best friend , are you welcome me ?

another happiness thing is that i have received the handbag that i ordered from a china supplier , when i saw the handbag , i was very satisfied with it , it's a beautiful and fashion handbag , the quality of the handbag is good and the price is low , and the color of the handbag is nice as the picture likes . thanks for the supplier give me so nice handbag , the service is also best , so i will share the website to everyone , that is www.twinsbags.com

Hahhaha they ruined it by making that page sound like a scam. Emphasizing each word that would catch the reader to wow ! and buy. Haha. I mean, I am not saying it may not work but really? Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon