Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

free hypnosis site

free hypnossis site

i discovered this site just last night but i really feel the desire to share and so do brumhilda and esmerelda ;] (yes... my boobs have names. lol.)

the download is called Boobster in the middles of the page. it is short and intense. click on the spinning cd next to it, right click to download.

http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

beautiful, healthy growth to all y'all!

Are they twins Big Grin I downloaded it. I listened it once. I dont want to mix it with other subliminal I have been listening. It may cause conflict for me. I may listen it in future. Thanks for the info. It is good site to look.

ooh!!The stuff is really different what i expect..

i really like this one too. just as a hint in case you haven't explored this site in more detail, there is another hypnosis at the bottom of the same page called "DNA activation" that is an aid to body changes. even i was surprised when i listened to it. TADA! it is recommended to put this music directly on the breasts :] so after i listen to "Booster," i put the my ears phones ( i use the small kind that are not connected by a headband because use of stereo head/ earphones for subliminals and hypnosis is usually recommended as there are sometimes specific sounds to be heard in the left and right ear seperately) in my bra and and go about my business with my mp3 player in my pocket. i do this about once a day. at bedtime, i put them to my ears and usually fall asleep right after "dna activation" has begun. i think this is my and the "twins" favorite sub i've tried so far. plus it is short, so i tend to be better about listening to "boobster" several times a day.
happy luck, happy health, happy boobs!
Thumbs Up 

I just want to say thank you for this! I have a little bit of skepisism, but still want to give it a try. This website had a couple of melodies to offer, I got "Boobster" "Liftster" "DNA Activator" and "Deep Mind Ultra 2" I actually felt a tightness in my tummy (as if I just did a few sets of crunches) after listening to "liftster"!!! (I listened the recommended 3 times, started feeling it after the first)

how exciting! i listen to "boobster "several times per day and listen to the "dna activator" as well. i do feel a difference too. i think i have lifster, but i am concentrating on brumhilda and esmerelda for now :] steadily, they are doing well. good luck, good growing in happiness and health Big Grin

This looks interesting. I'm trying the boobster one and hopefully it'll work. I started it yesterday and we'll see how this goes. I don't really get how the DNA one would help though as it seems unrelated. Has anyone had results with this yet?

oh good. i liked the boobster. i think sometimes it just frees up space in the mind to do hypnosis. i know that my mind is already working on that thing and i can concentrate on other things like taking all my supps and i find i have more positive confidence in knowing that i am growing and i don't worry about negative attitudes that will impact my growth. my subconscious says to me, "hey, i got this!" then it high fives me and we get growing! Big Grin

Hahaha! I love that bit about your subconcious high fiving you! And I agree, I know that the hypnosis really helps. I feel like it makes my work load with this a little lighter and it also helps my anxiety. I'll be really interested to see how this continues to go. Smile

thanks! best of luck to you my dear! to all of us! and happy new year to boobs and babes !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon