Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bosom beauty so painful !!!!

Bosom beauty so painful !!!!
June 23 2008 at 7:19 PM sam (Login ilexway)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just bought the bosom beauty but it is so painful I am unable to use it.I have tried it on the lowest setting and on the correct port but still it is so painful.I am very small chested and skinny and this is far to powerful for me to wear.I used it for one hour and it felt like something was also leaking from my nipples.I am so unhappy and wish I had read this group before as other women have alsow said this machine felt like it was ripping their boobs off.I dont know how women can use this machine.I wish I had not rushed into it now and chosen something more gentle on my poor breasts!

Author Reply
wantbiggerboobs
(no login) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! June 23 2008, 8:56 PM

I have been reading this part of the forum out of curiosity but I doubt that it could be good and healthy to abuse the breasts in this way. I mean the "growth" is scar tissue and permanent oedema, isn't it? I would never dare.

Edit Message Delete Message

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! June 23 2008, 10:22 PM

No it is not scar tissue we are growing. I gained 1.5 cups from my first try with bb and it was definately not scarring. it is the exact same soft feel and texture as the rest of my boobs.

Sam- I suspect there is something wrong with your machine. It might be stuck on a high setting. I would contact the manufacturer or where ever you purchased from and have them fix it or exchange it. Also are you sure you used the correct size domes as well? If you use too big of domes they will hurt around the rim area. The correct size used on the correct setting should not hurt. You also have to work your way up to the hour long session. starting with 10 minutes a day and slowly work your way up. But again I suspect there is something wrong with your machine so I'd contact the mfr immediately.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! June 25 2008, 6:15 PM

I think what I've got might be scar tissue because it's pretty hard but I know that from poking them myself, a man wouldn't be able to tell and they have a natural looking shape. I don't really care what's in there as long as something is! Also on the plus side if it is scar tissue then I can diet without losing any from my bust.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! June 25 2008, 6:17 PM

p.s. to get a good result use the biggest domes youcan get to stay on - use padding to make it bearable. You should be feeling a 'pull' in the actual breasts themselves not the discomfort of the dome rims.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! June 26 2008, 1:40 AM

You should not have used it for an hour the first time...I'm surprised it even stayed on that long! I would have taken it off from the pain. I myself have been using it for a month and am only doing 30 minutes now. You should start off at 5-10 minutes then SLOWLY work your way up so you build a tolerance-----You WILL get used to it.

But take it slow. Be easy.

Teadrinker10
(Login teadrinker10) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! July 6 2008, 7:47 PM

Like you I also found the bosom beauty so painful to wear I gave up.I think even the low suction is far too strong to wear.I made use another type of NBE but need to give it a break for a while.

Princes Pearl
(no login) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! July 6 2008, 10:42 PM

Are you using the nozzle all the way to the left? That is supposed to be the gentler one.

I had the opposite problem, bought a used machine that when it did finally start to work, it gave out after 30 minutes as if it was overheating or something.

Amanda
(Login unhappyinlove) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 1 2008, 9:35 PM

Just wanted to post my experience with the Bosom beauty (bb2012).I stopped using my system as I also found it very painful to use.I am small breasted and very small framed and I found the suction way too strong even on the lowest setting.The domes used to leave bright purple rings and my breast were very sore after use.I would not recommend this system as I have since heard so many women have had problems with the machine and also found it painful.It doubles up as a spray tan machine and blackhead remover which sounds all a bit strange to me.I would go for something a little more gentle if I was to try NBE again.There seem to be many more systems on the market now and the bosom beauty is not so popular it seems.May be I will give something else ago.I want to get my summer holiday out of the way first.I am only looking for a small amount of growth as I am an AA cup at the moment.An A cup would be nice,a B cup would be fantastic!

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 2 2008, 9:21 PM

It might seem a bit redundant, but for me it worked to use the NB first for awhile. You do really begin to build up a tolerance for the pain. I could stand the BB better after first working with the NB for a little over a month.

It is worth the investmnent. NB is affordable. I prefer the end shape of their domes anyway. The base is difficult to work with, but if you have BB then just maybe order the NB hand pump and utilize the BB cups and tubes. That is what I did anyway

good luck!

Heidi
(no login) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 6 2008, 8:28 AM

Yes bosom beauty is painful I can testify to that. It seemed to have some effect though, whereas I get nothing from noogleberry.

postgirl
(Login postgirl) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 6 2008, 10:43 AM

Yep I agree to.The machine is horrible to use and feels like your breast is going to get pulled off.Far too strong and far too painful.I would go for something far more gentle on your poor old breasts.There are lots of systems and pumps out there and I am sure some are much more gentle on the breats than the bosom beauty.

Kestie
(Login Kestie) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 11 2008, 10:50 AM

I don't find BB to be so hard on my breasts as it is on my ribcage right in the cleavage area.

Has anyone tried using Brava domes with BB? It's such a shame, because I was getting great results with BB and now I just can't use it for a while until these nasty red lumps disappear!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 11 2008, 2:00 PM

Come on girls! No pain no gain!

It needs to be super strong like that to work otherwise you'd have to wear overnight like Brava. You need something that is going to harass your boobs bad enough to cause swelling - that's why manual suction gives better Brava results.

For BB I'd advise wearing the XL domes and using some padding - you may need to do one at a time for a while which is a pain but you get much bigger swelling if you use bigger domes. Whatever dome size you use make sure you pad them and then turn the power higher - you need to feel it suctioning your boobs (but the rib-breaking feeling you get with no padding doesn't count)!

themadhouse
(Login themadhouse) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 18 2008, 6:27 PM

I found the Bosom beauty so painful I gave up.After more research I have since found out that it is not the strong pressure that causes growth.Strong suction will not make your breasts grow any quicker it is a gentle even pressure that induces tissue to grow.The systems that apply gentle even pressure are the systems that seem to give the best results.Bosom beauty seems to cause more pain and tissue damage than real tissue growth.I would not recommend this system and wish I had visited this group before I bought mine.I am going to get another system but not sure which to choose either.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 19 2008, 7:03 PM

I'm afraid I don't agree with any of you ladies that we have to break our ribs with excrusiating pressure in order to make the BB work. In fact when I did that I did not gain any permananet growth. The permanent growth I got was from when I used gentle/bearable pressure over several months that did not leave bruising/pain or any otherwise discomfort to my body. I gained 1.5 cups this way. Then when I started beating my body up with the horribly strong suction, I didn't gain anything more. I agree such brutal pressure will definately cause greater swelling, and it is hard to resist, however it does not promote permanent growth whatsoever. It is not the way to go. It's too bad that noone wants to use it as it is ment to be used. Because it really does work.

themadhouse
(Login themadhouse) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 19 2008, 8:02 PM

I used the bosom beauty on the lowest suction level and still found it so painful to use.I have read that other women have used it on the lowest setting and found it too painful to use as well.Some women may be more sensitive than others in the breast area or may be some machines have faults and the suction is too strong.

lynn
(no login) breast pumps August 20 2008, 4:54 AM

Dont' do things that are painful: these devices are not likely FDA tested or safe. I have been getting nice results from an Evenflo breast pump, following the relactation guidelines from current baby book literature. As with herbs and with suction, you are stimulating your breast ducts and need to think about gentle progress. I have definitely gotten into an A cup and am happy there, but still hate to see women using these hurtful devices.

policelady76
(Login policelady76) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 22 2008, 9:29 AM

OMG this machine is awful.I have just tried it for the second night on the least suction and it feels like it is ripping my breast off.I have got the suction on the correct port and everything but it is way too strong for me.I am very small breasted and not much tissue.It feels horrible to use.I share a house with 2 other people and there is no way I can carry on using this machine any way because of the noise it makes.What a waste of money.I wish I had also read this group before using this machine.I am going to send it back.No way can this thing be safe to use on your breasts.I thought breast enlargement was supposed to be a gentle slow process.Brava state suction should never be painful etc and they know what they are talking about.I am going to get my money back on this and get a second hand Brava system I think ,as I can't afford a new one.

Bust32
(Login Bust32) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 30 2008, 1:21 PM

Hi all
I have just bought BB and it is true to say that it is pretty painful but so far I am okay with it I think. I have worked up to about 45 minutes per day over a week. A few question for the people in the know:

1. Is massage the best setting
2. I have inserted the wire into the nozzle with least suction on the left. ON the SESL strength thing I am at the nine hand if it were a clock - ie a quarter through - again is this okay to be starting with. Its pinaful but bearable - or is it better to reduce it?
3. Would is be better to have less suction and put it for alonger time say 45 minutes 2 per day?

Please help me!

Thanks

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! August 30 2008, 7:51 PM

Make sure you differentiate between breast pain and rib pain - I had bad pain in my ribs at about 11 o'clock setting but could feel nothing on my boobs. Using padding I was able to turn it up much higher without the rib pain until I could feel a pulling feeling on my boobs. I built up slowly from about 9-10 o'clock position to full strength. It's possible the full strength on one machine is different to full strength on another machine as some don't seem to be wonderfully made. Mine sucks fine but the noise level is quite variable. I never got really bad breast pain as I would turn the SESL up until I couldn't stand it then hold it then turn back down. I found pumping up and down like this gave most swelling. With Brava I also airlocked as hard as I could suck the tube then when I couldn't stand it let some out. Surely whatever gives biggest swelling gives the most chance of growth. It's like if you overdo a workout you can get tissue swelling - isn't that how body builders get big?

Bust32 - What you are doing sounds correct. Get some padding if you can, you will find it much more comfortable. Start off with 10 mins (they recommend if you want to do 2 sessions leave at least 10 hours between but I've done it with about 5 hours between) and work up the suction and the time slowly over a few weeks. I went straight in at 30 mins as I'd just been using Brava with an airlock on pretty hard suction so I was already a bit less sensitive. The most you are supposed to do is 60 mins 2x daily. I did 60 mins 2x daily for about 4 months but never more than 2 hours per day.

familyof4
(Login familyof4) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! September 5 2008, 6:41 PM

This machine is awful.I am very small breasted and I have used this machine for 1 week for 10 mins a day on the low suction setting and I am finding it so painful I am no longer using it.It is so horrible to use and it has bought blood blisters out on my breasts.This system is far too powerful and seems like it is doing more damage than good.I wish I had never bought the machine.If I had known what it was like before buying I would never had wasted my money.I wish I had read this group before buying one.It seems like I am not alone when it comes to pain using this system.I now know why women say not to use the system.

Greyboots
(Login greyboots) Awful machine! September 15 2008, 6:33 PM

Awful machine.Suction is way to strong.You may as well attach yourself to the end of a vacuum cleaner.I bought this machine.Bad mistake.Take my advice and get something way less powerful.Wish I had looked at the web page before buying the Bosom Beauty 2012.

jennyandjo
(Login jennyandjo) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! September 19 2008, 10:42 AM

I agree with your comments.It is so painful to use I gave up as well.This machine can be no good for our poor breasts.The breast tissue is a delicate thing and putting this amount of suction on them can not be good.I have now started using another system which is much more gentle on my poor old breasts and things seem to be going really well.I am in my 4th week and am seeing quite a bit of swelling.As for my bosom beauty....well that ended up at the dump!

lynn
(no login) try something normal September 20 2008, 7:44 AM

It's hard to read these stories of pain and no gain; frustration and long time commitments. I have used a $45 Evenflo electric pump for several years and have had no pain. These are FDA approved devices for women breastfeeding; we are attempting relactation (whether you admit it or not). I am almost into a B cup which is almost unbelievable, except that I've been pumping for years, drinking tons of water and eating well, and recently been taking fenugreek. Please don't torture yourselves, ladies! A regular electric pump is just as good.

ladylover21
(Login ladylover21) Awful Awful Awful! October 2 2008, 6:54 PM

I am so glad other women have used this machine and found it horrible to use.You are quite right you may as well attach yourself to the vacuum cleaner.This is awful and so painful it can't be any good for breasts.There is no way the suction should be this strong.I am sure it does more damage than good.I was left with purple marks for days after using this machine for just 10 mins.The machine was noisey and cheaply made.I would give the bosom beauty a miss at all costs.Choose something much less aggresive.You have loads of choice now out there so choose wisely.Mine also ended up at the dump like so many other women on this forum.There must be a bosom beauty grave yard out there someone!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! October 2 2008, 10:09 PM

I really can't believe how many people have found BB unusable - OK it's a shock when you first use it but persevere, build up slowly, use some padding and it's fine! I haven't used it for about 4 weeks but gave it another go yesterday on about 50% power (and using the 'suck' setting which is the strongest) and it wasn't uncomfortable. I also definitely have permanent growth from when I used it for about 4 months earlier in the year. I have given myself a bit of a hickey mark where the domes sit because I upped the power today so I'll leave it off until after I've worn my new strapless dress for my friend's party then get back to using it seriously.

Smallbreasted
(Login smallbreasted) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! October 16 2008, 8:46 AM

I can't use this machine any longer.I have used it for 4 weeks and put up with the pain and purple breasts and I can not take another day.I would rather have small breasts than attach myself to this machine one more night.So many of you feel the same as me and that has made me feel a whole lot better.Don't waste your money on this thing, it feels like it is going to suck your breasts away.I think by the sounds of things the only women that don't find this contraption painful is the ladies that have been doing suction for years.Like other women say I would choose something far less aggresive if I was to try again.

nurse1969
(Login nurse1969) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! October 18 2008, 9:59 PM

Yep me to things machine is terrible to use and would not recommend it to any new user.It turned my breasts a funny colour and stretched my skin and gave me stretch marks.Horrible!

catsanddog1
(Login catsanddog1) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! October 19 2008, 11:40 AM

I have unfortunatly just stumbled across this group and bought the Bosom beauty 2012 2 weeks a go and I hate the machine.I wish I had found this group.No way and I putting my breasts through this any longer.I am sure the suction on this machine will do more harm than good and the fact that it also is a spray tan machine and blackhead remover just puts me off even more.Womens comments on this forum are very useful and I agree that gentle suction would be the best way.I cant buy anything else to use at the moment as I have just wasted my money on this thing.This is a great forum and I have found the info very helpful, just a little late for me.x

coldcaller
(Login coldcaller) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! October 26 2008, 11:28 PM

I agree with you guys.This machine is a monster! I tried it for about 4 days and that was enough for me.Way too strong, way too noisey and way too painful.My poor old boobs went purple to.I would give this one a miss.I think any machine that is attached to the mains and sucks your boobs is going to be painful, I just wish I had thought of that before I bought the thing.

blueflower
(Login blueflower1) More damage than good! November 29 2008, 5:33 PM

Don't use this machine.I ended up with stretch marks and a dark coloured line around the breast where the domes sit.The suction is far too strong and I think I have done more damage than good.I have since found out that many other women have had simular problems with this machine.Suction is safe but only when it is very gentle and slow.This machine is far too strong and other women seem to feel the same.Apart from the thing breaking down two times in 7 weeks it is very noisy too.I spoke to my doctor about tissue expansion and she said that stronger suction will not make my breasts grow any quicker.It needs to be a gentle, constant pull on the breast and this is what gives the real tissue growth.I used the Bosom beauty for 8 weeks of hell and was left with no growth what so ever.If I ever do this again, which I dont think I will, it would be with something slow and gentle and not something that felt like it was going to rip my breast from my ribcage.

lynn
(no login) don't use it November 30 2008, 7:27 AM

If you are having very bad experiences, then I'd advise you to write to the manufacturer and tell them. There is no reason to buy expensive bad suctioning devices! Breast pumps are easily available at many stores. It may cost $50 but all you need is a good electric pump. My Evenflo pump has never caused me any pain, even when I have pumped for 15 min. (for the last 4 years). There is no reason to suction your breasts for longer than that; it is not natural. Don't hurt yourselves, Ladies! You can get a cup size increase with dedicated breast pumping if you drink a lot of water, rest well, and eat well.

molehills
(no login) Re: Bosom beauty so painful !!!! December 4 2008, 1:27 AM

so...anyone want to sell me their bosom beauty 2012 system cheap? If so email me at laetabundus@gmail.com! Smile

blueflower
(Login blueflower1) Was going to sell December 14 2008, 3:36 PM

I was going to reply to your post saying I would love to sell the machine as there is no way I am ever going to use it again.I have just tried the machine out and turned it on and nothing! No suction whats so ever.The thing has decided to die on me.This has been a disaster from start to finish.I cant now even sell the bloody thing as it has broken for the 3rd time since buying it.Save your money,these things are rubbish and so cheaply made they are not worth the hassle.Hope you have better luck than me!

question on bossom beauty
April 18 2008 at 3:49 PM linda (Login chimma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone
I would like to know what i can do because i have been using the bossom beauty for 8 weeks as recommended but i use it 45min once daily and i have not seen any permanent result can anyone help me plz advise me plz? and plus the SESL hurts so much when i turn it to a 12oclock possition in number 1 nuzzle. i dont know what to do someone please helllllllllp
I am so greatful
thanks.

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: question on bossom beauty April 18 2008, 7:09 PM

Is it your nipples / boobs / ribs that are hurting?

For me it's pretty much only the ribs that limit how far I can turn it up. I have just started week 9 and maybe maintaining 0.25-0.5 inches and a little more roundness. Probably 1/2 cupsize or less. I'm going to do 16 weeks straight and I use for 60 mins 2x daily with the SESL turned up from 3 o/c to 1 o/c - I find it hurts more throughout the session so I have to turn it down a bit.

If it's your ribs that hurt you need sheeting!

If you are in the UK you can get silicone sheeting as recommended by Kieyah from ebay seller scsuk5, they quoted me £12 for 1x 4mm sheets 20x35cm including post within the UK. Contact: sales@softcaresilicone.co.uk

I've not actually tried that one as I had already ordered from elsewhere. I tried 3 layers of the thin silicone sheeting from Noogleberry, the hard rubber from Noogleberry and the foam rings from Noogleberry none of which worked very well. I'm now using the foam sheeting from Noogleberry which works well but is only a week old and already very battered looking so not sure how well it'll last.

In general the longer you use it for the better results you'll get, don't turn it up too high such that it hurts your nipples (I've done 7 months with Brava so mine are pretty tough!), the girl I got the BB off never got past 11 o/c and she got 1.5 inches permanent growth in 16 weeks.

Amy_m
(no login) Re: question on bossom beauty April 19 2008, 1:38 PM

Well, I'm pretty much between 9-10o/c everyday, and although I've only been using it for about 2.5 weeks, I'm starting to feel that the swelling stays for a bit longer than it did initially, although not for hours on end like some people, I guess you just have to keep at it & doing it twice a day is probably also a factor, you probably should.

Louise
(no login) Re: question on bossom beauty April 19 2008, 8:05 PM

You haven't by any chance been attaching the tubing to the middle port?

The first port on the left is used for boob growth - the middle one is super-strong to be used with little cups (made from glass - scary!) to suck the contents out of blackheads!

Amy_m
(no login) Re: question on bossom beauty April 19 2008, 11:30 PM

No, it's attached at the first port i.e. most left. The first BB I had I ended up with issues in the vacuum, i.e. lack of vacuum, so I got it exchanged at gismostore & this one is pretty strong if I have it to 10o/c, so it's really somewhere between 9-10... is noone else using it on this setting?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: question on bossom beauty April 22 2008, 3:44 AM

Linda, I would keep going. Don't give up yet. It may be that you are a slow responder. So I'd rest for a week or two and then do another round. Also play with the different settings. I found the massage setting to be the most gentle and actually felt kinda like getting a boob massage! So I found it relaxing and would often fall asleep with it on. If not, then maybe you need to stay at a lower setting and work your way up slowly. If it is hurting your nipples you can tape them down so the suction won't bother them so much until you get used to it. If it is around the dome rims that is hurting, then yeah I second getting some silicone sheeting to cushion the rims. It is such a relief!

Amy_m, I think some machines are a little stronger than others. I have been through a couple machines myself and one seemed stronger than the other and I got both direct from the manufacturer. I wouldn't worry so much as to exactly where on the dial you set it. Just set it as high as you can and still be comfortable. Once in a while you might want to try a tiny bit higher if you need to.

Amy_m
(no login) Re: question on bossom beauty April 22 2008, 7:55 AM

Thanks Kieyah:o) I was beginning to think maybe everyone else was doing it much harder!

BB how painful is it really?
May 31 2008 at 7:53 AM Bebe (no login)

i want to get the BB. I have the NB and even that hurts to much to do full force for me until i work up to it. i have pale and sensitive skin. is the BB really that painful?

My skin is so thin that my nipples are almost skin color.

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB how painful is it really? June 1 2008, 5:51 PM

My skin is just like yours. It is so pale and clear it is like flourescent white! i can see every blood vessel right through my skin. In the sun my nipples blend right into my white as snow skin. Anyway this machine can hurt if the suction level is abused. But by no means does it have to be painful. In fact it shouldn't be. We tend to go overboard with the suction level when we get excited about the swelling, or impatient for more. I actually find it quite soothing when the suciton level is right. and look forward to my sessions. Also if you use the wrong size domes it will hurt for a while until you build up a tolerance for them. The XL domes are notorious for this. But you do get used to them and until then you can get some silicone sheeting off ebay to cushion the rims.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB how painful is it really? June 5 2008, 3:44 PM

I also have a "prison tan"! Kieyah is right, on low BB actually feels quite nice but on high enough to do anything useful it'll hurt without sheeting.

Build up the suction slowly and always try to use the biggest domes you can.

At times (especially when I used thinner sheeting) it felt like it was going to break my ribs. Interestingly it's only when I turn it up pretty much full that I feel it on the boobs. You need to use padding so that it's your boobs and not your ribs taking the pressure.

Good luck!

p.s. I've just done 16 weeks and my boobs look slightly tanned (and I have a bit of a dome shaped hickey mark above each) - will post when this goes away.

Use BB with less discomfort.
July 9 2008 at 4:06 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Well i have discovered a way to use the BB machine without killing your boobs.

Take an old pair of worn out Brava domes. As long as the silicone isn't ripped. For me a set of XL wides.

Pick up some fish tank air tubing (i picked up a 10 foot section lets me go around the room a bit) use the T connector that comes with the brava domes and you will have larger domes than those that come with BB and so much more comfortable.

Author Reply
Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Use BB with less discomfort. July 9 2008, 12:42 PM

I wonder if the domes can be bought separately? Maybe eBay.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER ebay domes July 9 2008, 4:54 PM

yes you can buy just the domes on ebay. As long as the silicone is not ripped they work doesn't matter what condition the silicone inside is like they can be trashed the suction from the BB on max is more than strong enough to hold them on.

If you get a real long piece of tubing you could probably walk around the house and do normal house cleaning pretty easy.

Just don't over do it. I suggest 10 minutes at first then increase till you get to an hour on max. 2-3 times a day.

I do 2 back to back sessions every now and then and the results are impressive. I like to do a session with BB with old domes then switch to the better ones to sleep in.

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Use BB with less discomfort. July 10 2008, 12:25 AM

Dear Seri,

Do you put anything between the domes and your skin? I could never sleep with them on because I slowly lose suction. The BB I had was broken, so I don't know if there was a mode on it where it started suctioning automatically or not.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Add ons July 10 2008, 9:05 PM

No i don't. i do use skin prep from time to time but not always. And then only with the brava domes when not using the BB.

How are the BB girls doing?
March 15 2008, 4:40 PM boobylove (login boobylove)

Hi girls , now some of you were using the BB for a good few months , what are the progress ? are their permanant?

also does BB hurt ? am getting scared with all the story of tits going purple !!!

Amy
(no login) not everyone goes purple March 21 2008, 1:15 AM

Heya!

I just wanted to say I don't think everyone goes purple & the comfort is variable, I felt slight discomfort at the beginning, but my boobs seems to have gotten used to it, and they don't really feel very much now. They're red, but not purple or bright maroom, so they don't look freaky & I don't seem to have any major problems with the way the domes fit on me either, I don't know if it's due to the shape of peoples ribs - cos' I'm guessing most of the people here are mostly a size 8-12, so we should theoretically all fit into the domes with the same comfort level... but don't worry not everyone goes purple or is in 'cutting' pain!... ouch!

Louise
(no login) Re: How are the BB girls doing? March 21 2008, 7:29 AM

Mine have a slightly sunburned looking tanned-pink colour which goes bright pink in the shower, the colour seems to be getting more obvious!

I'm UK size 6 so none of this stuff fits very well, I would say Brava is best as the silicone allows it to mould to your shape more. Also I've very rarely found that BB has given my boobs any sort of sensation at all - I just turn it up as high as my ribs will allow!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon