Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone EVER found pueraria mirifica in stores?

what the subject says: Has anyone EVER found pueraria mirifica in stores? In any form? Perhaps in an independent store rather than a chain? A Thai store? Every once in a while I look into PM but I end up dropping it since I'd have to order it and get it shipped. I figured I'd just ask once and for all- do any stores sell PM? Thanks Tongue

hi just started looking at this site again. i found something in the way of Pm.it was under the mens health supplements call maca for men. a sexual booster. i took a few myself for a while...made me more sexual than anything so i quit...but you can try it.. i got it at safeway. i hear you can get things at a supplement store...goodluck

I went into my local health food store, today, and saw a leaflet for PM!
I source mine from pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk and cannot reccomend them too highly

I forget to add, that maca has nothing to do with PM; for start, it comes from Peru, not Thailand and is not an oestrogen mimic, but might increase fat deposits around the hips

There is a product called Solgar PM Phytogen which is available at some retail stores. I found some at The Vitamin Shoppe which has retail outlets in many states. However it contains only 60 mgs from an extract, plus a bunch of other vitamins and stuff.
I have now switched to pure PM in 500mg caps.

Samantha,
I think you are right, to switch; a lot of the poor press for PM, comes from using solgar and other impure sources. If 2x 500 pure, a day, is what is needed, solgar is a joke.

Hi,

Has there been anyone that has been able to determine if PM might have become more available in retail outlets?

Hellooooo I know you are wanting to buy pueraria mirifica in a store, but here is where I get mine.

pueraria mirifica shop

I've looked in just about every store locally and no one carries pure PM....

I found a Pagan/Wiccan store that sells herbs and they have ordered it for me. Once it's in stock they are going to keep getting it and tell women about it. It's in Cleveland Spirit Apothecary 440-439-4372.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon