Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry do's and dont's

Lightbulb 

I just ordered my noogleberry last week and should b getting it sum time this week. Im SUPER EXCITED! Id like to get started on the rite track as soon as it arrives, so i was hoping that maybe sum of the more experienced nooglers could give us newbies a list of good do's and dont's for using noogleberry. Ive done a lot of researching on the subject but i thot it would b nice to have it all layed out here in one place.
Also, this may sound like a really odd request but id like to see what it looks like when ur wearing the noogleberry so if ne1 would b brave and generous to post a pic it would b most appreciated Smile

hmm well definitely don't pump too hard or you can get hicky marks! I would say DO use some kind of cushioning to make the domes more comfortable. Good luck!

Hi Chelsee,

I am a 47 year old male and I've been using Noogle since the middle of June this year. Here is what I do and this works for me.

I use the large size cups. First I use a heating pad to get my breasts nice and warm along with massage during the warming process. After about ten to fifteen minutes of warming and massage, I then use a hand/body lotion all over my breasts to aid in a nice air tight seal and then place the cups on one breast at a time. You can put both on at the same time if that works for you.

I apply about a medium amount of suction and hold it there for about an hour (I bend the tubing where it connects to the cup to keep the seal air tight. Air leaks out from the pump handle). After that hour, I take the cups off and do a few minutes of massage to circulate the blood flow in and around the breast. I believe that this helps in preventing bruising. I then apply another ten minutes of heat and massage and then pump again but with a little more suction and I hold that for about another hour. Starting with a light or medium suction will also help prevent bruising.

After that hour I again massage to circulate the blood in and around my breasts.

Be careful not to apply too much suction because you can cause bruising and blisters (which is what I did last night) If you do bruise, don't worry, the bruising will go away. I'm not sure about the blisters as this is the first time this has happened to me.

My normal breast size is a little smaller than an A cup and last night's pumping session brought my breast size up an A. I was able to fill up my A size bra. Woohoo!

I hope this helps you. Maybe I'll take a picture for you tonight while I'm using the Noogle, maybe.

AJ

Thank u both 4 ur replies! Good advice.
Dont worry bout the pix ajtj, i got my nb alot sooner then i thot. Just got it today! I didnt realize the mediums were so small around. Shoulda got a large. Oh well. I just pumped 4 about 15 mins. I wanted to go longer but it said to start out with 10 to 15 mins so thats what i did.
Do u think it would b ok to leave it on 4 an hour or more if i had it on really low suction?

Hi Chelsea, i think the most importent thing about noogling is to do it on a regular basis, atleast half hour aday, i noogle for about an hour to an hour and a half each day, i use the pump and realese technique. I think pumping and leaving it for an hour will be fine honey. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanx cheryl! Actually ive been meanin to get ahold of u. I really want to join ur forum but everytime i try to submit my information it tells me i have to specify my gender but theres no where to enter my gender on the form! Im browsing from mobile so idk if thats the problem but id appreciate ur help if u could plz. Thanx again babe.

Hi hun, yeah i think thats the problem, ill try and sort something out for you chick, i think you going too love the noog honey, just take your time and it should work well for you hun Smile
ill let you know about my forum, im abit suprised it doesent show the sex bit on a phone, thats not very good ill need to look into this one, thanks for letting me know. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Chelsee,

I think you'd be okay leaving your Noogle on longer than 10 or 15 minutes. Just go easy on the suction at first. You can slowly work your way up to more suction as you go.

I haven't been Noogle'g every day but I think Cheryl is right, it should probably be done every day. I'm going to try to do that starting tonight. I Noogle'd last night and I'm going to do it tonight as well. I don't think I'll have to go as long as I have in the past, as I mentioned earlier if I do it every day.

Chelsee, perhaps you know this already but if you are just starting out, you may want to take some pictures so that you can track your progress. If you were so inclined, you could post them on the pictures forum but that's up to you.

I have ordered Wonderup (over a week ago now! Dammit! Where is it?!) I can't wait for it to get here!

Oh, I have posted some pictures on the pictures page if that helps or not. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your new Noogleberry! It's rather fun when you get a good pump (like the one I had and still have from last night)

AJ

Chelsee... I didn't read everything on this thread, just skimmed it, but wanted to add that the noogleberry forum has a TON of info on it, good info for what to do and what not to do, also throughout the forum people like Teeny Tiny and Philli have posted pics of them with the domes on! When I get more time I'll try to add my own do's and don'ts on here, but definitely think anyone who orders NB should read through their forum while waiting. I did while waiting for mine to come, it is extensive and takes a long time to weed out the posts that are good info and what's not. But well worth it. Good luck hun.

Thanx anastasia, id love to read over the noogleberry forum but unfortunetly i browse from my phone and the nb website isnt totally compatable with it.
Ive read alot of ur posts and i was wondering how long it took u to get swelling?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon