Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

natureday liquid?

Hi, I'm a new member and this is my first post. I had been reading some of the postings looking for information on breast enhancement. A week and 4 days ago I started using the natureday liquid called fullfilment. I don't know if it's my imagination but my breast feel tighter/fuller. I haven't measure myself but I did take a pic last night so in a week or so I can compare. Do any of you have experience with this product? I'm also concerned about gaining weight. Any comment/info will be appreciated

I Am Goin got Start Natureday Too!
I started (like for 3 days) but then i stopped. Just because i didn't want to start yet. But i will start soon. Hopefully!.

Keep us updated!! Smile

I used 3 bottles of it. i am a male however...
It caused some shrinkage down south so I stopped using it.
I noticed that it provided some side boobage and defined my shape some, put some collagen in place. I'd say that it does work just didn't like the side effects.

Wow great to find someone else that has or is using this product. I'd love to know what your results are. I used the pills and liquid for about 2 months and definately gained firmness and size. I found taking the liquid mixed in a protein shake helped with the taste. Also used the lotion and a heating pad to help absorb into the chest. They felt and looked fuller, rounder and awesome. The problem is after I stopped taking them I eventually lost my size, I didnt gain too too much in those 2 months but I was ETREMELY happy with the increase in size I did get. I know they say to take for at least 3 months but Im really curious to know whether or not this is a temporary thing or if you need to constantly take to maintain.

Please, please let me know how these work out for you. I absolutely cannot find any reviews other than the ones on their site.. Also, I had some tenderness during the time I was taking the products. But boobs usually feel tender when growing. Get back to me please. Thanks!!

WOW, this is interesting! Do you take the liquid orally or do you use it in massage? Where could I buy some of the liquid?

~PrincessLyn

Hello all. I've recently upped my dosage for the Natureday Fulfillment liquid from 1 full dropper to 3 full droppers once a day (as I didn't see any result with just 1 dropper - 3 bottles later). Several days ago I started taking progesterone pills to delay my menstruation (I'm not due for another week) and I've developed some serious cramps and bloating/gas. Could the mixture of the liquid (in large doses) and the progesterone pills be causing this? I'd be ever so grateful if someone could give some insight on this...

You, know, I've always really wanted breasts and frequently perused the Natureday Male Testimonial site. I once contacted their main blog site to ask some serious questions. The response indicated that they thought I was trying to ruin their fantasies and business. I would have bought some, but their response told me I better wait and gather some testimonials.
From what I've gathered it sounds as though on this regime I would lose size "down south", have headaches, gain a lot of weight, and lose whatever little I gained whenever I stopped using the stuff, never mind the emotional/mental issues I'ld have to work through after pursuing this course.
Maybe, implants would work better. Does anyone know where in Canada?

(26-07-2010, 05:41 AM)Ive been on the pills and liquid for a few months.  There are definitely some results, though nothing spectacular.  My skin is softer, my breasts are somewhat larger, my nipples are everted. If you want to join the Jayne Mansfield set, you will have to go for real HRT, I'm afraid.  If you like the feeling of starting to become feminized, if you are patient and enjoy androgyny, these products are effective, to a degree. IanBrianna Wrote:  Wow great to find someone else that has or is using this product. I'd love to know what your results are. I used the pills and liquid for about 2 months and definately gained firmness and size. I found taking the liquid mixed in a protein shake helped with the taste. Also used the lotion and a heating pad to help absorb into the chest. They felt and looked fuller, rounder and awesome.  The problem is after I stopped taking them I eventually lost my size, I didnt gain too too much in those 2 months but I was ETREMELY happy with the increase in size I did get. I know they say to take for at least 3 months but Im really curious to know whether or not this is a temporary thing or if you need to constantly take to maintain.

Please, please let me know how these work out for you. I absolutely cannot find any reviews other than the ones on their site.. Also, I had some tenderness during the time I was taking the products. But boobs usually feel tender when growing. Get back to me please. Thanks!!

(06-07-2017, 06:37 AM)IanBrianna Wrote:  
(26-07-2010, 05:41 AM)I Wrote:  Wow great to find someone else that has or is using this product. I'd love to know what your results are. I used the pills and liquid for about 2 months and definately gained firmness and size. I found taking the liquid mixed in a protein shake helped with the taste. Also used the lotion and a heating pad to help absorb into the chest. They felt and looked fuller, rounder and awesome.  The problem is after I stopped taking them I eventually lost my size, I didnt gain too too much in those 2 months but I was ETREMELY happy with the increase in size I did get. I know they say to take for at least 3 months but Im really curious to know whether or not this is a temporary thing or if you need to constantly take to maintain.

I will be watching this post . I had used many combo of herbs but to no response . I did hrt for 4 months and got some growth and is permanent. It defo effects down south . I got some swelling in ankles / feet so stopped and had to do liver / kidney cleanse which cleared issue.

(06-07-2017, 06:37 AM)IanBrianna Wrote:  
(26-07-2010, 05:41 AM)I Wrote:  Wow great to find someone else that has or is using this product. I'd love to know what your results are. I used the pills and liquid for about 2 months and definately gained firmness and size. I found taking the liquid mixed in a protein shake helped with the taste. Also used the lotion and a heating pad to help absorb into the chest. They felt and looked fuller, rounder and awesome.  The problem is after I stopped taking them I eventually lost my size, I didnt gain too too much in those 2 months but I was ETREMELY happy with the increase in size I did get. I know they say to take for at least 3 months but Im really curious to know whether or not this is a temporary thing or if you need to constantly take to maintain.

I will be watching this post . I had used many combo of herbs but to no response . I did hrt for 4 months and got some growth and is permanent. It defo effects down south . I got some swelling in ankles / feet so stopped and had to do liver / kidney cleanse which cleared issue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon