Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flat2fab question

Lucille mentions women from the forum in the 3 free chapters, my question was however does anyone own the e-book or has read it? Does it contain pretty much all the useful info from the web into one book? Thanks! I'll be adding a program page as soon I decide exactly how I'm going to devise my program.

I've got it. It's got some useful info and tells you exactly what to do, but a lot of what's in there will sound familiar if you've read the info pages for this forum. It's a good idea if you've never tried basic herbs and don't know where to start.

I started following the Flat2Fab back in July before I found this forum. Artemis is right, most of whats in there you will find on the forum but it is handy to have it all to hand in one book and the information on how natural breast enhancement works is very useful. I don't regret buying it. By the way I have gained an inch since starting on the herbs but also started to use a Noogleberry about 3 weeks later. Lucille recommends taking a break from the herbs every 3 months to avoid stalling but this is the only bit I haven't followed. Nearly 4 months in and I'm still getting growing pains. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon