Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angelrage's Program 2010 - Please advise

Star 

July 24, 2010

I just completed my 3rd month/cycle. I am Looking for help to improve on my 4th month.

I am 25 years old, no children, 5'3", 120 Lbs, 34 AA / nearly A, caucasian.

I am taking greenbush herbs:

Started with 575 mg of Fenugreek (split into 3) per day.
Added 575 Saw Palmetto per day
After a couple weeks i bumped up to Fenugreek to 860 mg a day (1.5 pills)
At the end of my cycle I added 575 mg Wild Yam per day.
About a month and a half ago i bumped the Fenugreek again to 1150 mg (2 pills) per day. (i had read that AAs shouldnt take high doses so i wasn't planning on upping it anymore).

Daily 5 minute massage with fennel extract (on smaller breast), washing off immediately (extract smells cause too much suspicion and anxiety to leave on unfortunately)

Results:

None. Only temporary fullness after massaging. I felt brief fleeting growing pains a couple of times (split second of sharp pain), no tingling, no growth.

I have had pms for many years. I took the Dr. John Lee MD hormone questionnaire but I scored 1 or 2 in almost every category, so I appear to have a balanced unbalance...

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Symptoms include:

acne (all the time but worse before & during menstruation)
crying spells
cramps
backache
fatigue
irritability
bloating
hot flashes (not every month, and when i do it's only twice per period or so)
i may have "red flush on face" from Group 3 but it could just be from acne or i may have rosacea.
i also have thin skin and fine hair but i believe that is genetic not hormonal...

So are my hormones making it impossible for the herbs to make my breasts grow? The herbs themselves have not changed these symptoms which I have had for years. I tried various synthetic hormones - oral contraceptives for about 3 years but none of them worked. They all did not cure my PMS and caused late cycle bleeding (evidence of a lack of progestin). I stopped taking them and tried the herbs instead hoping they would balance my hormones AND make my breasts grow but neither is happening.

Any advice going into my 4th cycle?

Thank you!
<3
Angel

Have you grown with greenbush during your 3 months?

Herbs didn't work for me and so I cannot give too much advice on what to add or takeout. But they say if your program doesn't work after month you should tweak it.

Did you start out with too high of a dose instead of a small one and then slowly ramping up? If your dose was too high at first you may have created a stall period.

I too have really bad period symptoms with the
cramps and hot flashes. Haven't found anything to
work with the hot flashes but for the cramps go to the doctor and have him/her prescribe you stronger medicine than over the counter if it doesn't work for you.

No growth. I am taking lower than the suggested dose from greenbush and as I said, I have upped it to what some have recommended as a max of about 1200 mg for AA cups.

Any other advice is appreciated.

Have you actually had your hormone levels tested? Sounds like you've got an imbalance, and if its estrogen you have too much of then these herbs won't work. I think most of these herbs are meant to boost estrogen levels, so if you've got too much, it could make your symptoms worse (as they did for me!).

My recommendation is to get a hormone test done. I think Dr Lee sells them on his website.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon