Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

Hi girlies,

I am new here. This isnt my first attempt at BE. I have tried various products such as la femme and natural curves, and although they gave me a little change in my first try (I was completely flat first), they didnt help me beyond that little change. I tried natural curves again and tried to combine it with the la femme liquid tonic it doesnt seem to be working. I have been researching other breast pills, and I have been very tempted and came close to buying online many times, the two products i had in mind were breast actives and breast success. But after coming on here i read quite a few times that they dont work, soooo i have decided to make my own program. dont know how it will go thats why am calling this my last shot at BE.

a lil about me:
I am of south asian descent. Family wise, none of my relatives are endowed all that well, but they all managed a decent size except me. I have always been very skinny and used weigh about 80 to 85 pounds until I was 18. That coupled with the fact that I never ate an adequate amount of food during my growing years is one of the reasons why my breasts didnt grow properly.

Stats about me:
height: 5''4
weight: 105
BMI: 17.91
Physique: Thyroid shape
underbust: 28
bust: 31
bra size: this is a little confusing because when i wear a la senza bra I am 34A, but when i calculated online by US standards I am a 32AA, lol
Food: mostly meat and carbs, very few fruits and vegetables, 2 cups of tea a day. I have also recently started drinking the ensure meal replacement drinks as they seem to have all the essentials that body needs, I usually have one a day.

I dont know anything about my hormone balance, and whether I am estrogen dominant or what not, infact i dont even know what those terms mean, so if anyone can help me find out I will be very very grateful. Without knowing that it would be wrong for me to go ahead and start a program. So far the ingredients that I have read on here, that sounded good were fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, borage oil. there are others that I havent heard of such as MACA, GABA and MSM, so i dont know how they work.

One thing I would like to say is that I am so very glad to have found this forum, where there are sooo many hopeful people like me, who havent given up and are trying to work for what they want. I am tired of people telling me that it doesnt matter and I should just be happy with what I have. Some people have also been quite rude on the internet saying things like one shouldnt try grow bigger boobs to impress guys. But what those people dont understand is that it is not about guys and what they see us as, but how we see ourselves and what our emotional needs are.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon