Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Program

(08-07-2011, 05:37 AM)wishgranted Wrote:  

[*] Could you post the "working" link to your program mentioned?

I assume (but am not certain) that the link referred to by May is this one:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7766

[*]When you make your massage mixture, what are the amounts of each ingredient that you use?
You mentioned when it comes to the oil, you add according to desired consistency, but I have not found the measurements of the dry ingredients (unless I'm reading it wrong, I'm in the US). For example:

There are no amounts because it would depend on how much you were making at any one time, just as the amount of flour you would need to bake a cake depends on how big a cake you were making.

• are you using equal amounts of each powdered herb or varying amounts of each?
  • if they vary, what are the amounts of each?

• Equal amounts.

[*]Do you drink 1 cup of tea per serving or as many as you want?

Just one each time. Like most things, herbs are not safe in unlimited amounts.

[*]I suppose since it has been almost five years since you started your program, your before and after pictures have been removed?

No, my pictures are still available in the pictures section.

• Posters are very encouraged by the photos, but I actually don't see any photos prior to 2011 for any of the NBE programs.

We have pictures going back 5 years, but as many pictures are not dated there's just no way of verifying this.

(08-07-2011, 05:51 AM)wishgranted Wrote:   Eve M...

As you say the "teas and the massage oil were separate matters", is why I'm asking how they were measured.

Thanks!

They were not measured.

Thanks, Eve, for answering all my questions.

great program!!!

Hi EveM,

I dont know if this was asked but you mention your total herbs a day and then you mention your teas from how I read what you wrote it looks like your total is more then what you mentioned in your total day..I could be wrong..did the total include your tea totals too..I also thought it was interesting that your massage lotion didnt include FG in it..why didnt you add Saw Palmentto..

(27-08-2011, 03:41 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  did the total include your tea totals too

No, that's why the teas are itemised and listed separately.

(27-08-2011, 03:41 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  why didnt you add Saw Palmentto..

I don't think I'd ever heard of saw Palmetto at that time.

Hi Eve,

Did you use normal oat seeds or milky oat seed or oatstraw? Or can someone tell me the difference. I have bought oat seeds in powder form.

Also, I could not find hops.. Anyone else have a replacement? Or can I skip that?

Is soy powder the same as soy flour? Do you have a brand or more detailed description of it? Is soy Isoflavones in any way, related to the program? Like more protein etc? I can't figure which kind of soy powder to buy since there are so many times... X

Lastly, which ingredient in your opinion is the most crucial in the program?

Sorry for asking so many questions.. And thanks for your time Smile

(31-08-2011, 04:25 PM)jollycandy Wrote:  Did you use normal oat seeds or milky oat seed or oatstraw? Or can someone tell me the difference. I have bought oat seeds in powder form.

I'm not an expert, but I thought all oat seed was taken from the milky stage of development. The question about oatstraw has come up several times already and the answer is no, I didn't take oatstraw.

(31-08-2011, 04:25 PM)jollycandy Wrote:  Is soy powder the same as soy flour? Do you have a brand or more detailed description of it? Is soy Isoflavones in any way, related to the program? Like more protein etc? I can't figure which kind of soy powder to buy since there are so many times... X

Powdered soy is not the same as soy flour. As far as I know soy flour is made for baking and has no direct medicinal use. There is no more detailed description of powdered soy than to say it is soy which has been made into powder. Regarding isoflavones, yes it's the isoflavone content you want. Protein is not relevant.

(31-08-2011, 04:25 PM)jollycandy Wrote:  Lastly, which ingredient in your opinion is the most crucial in the program?

It's hard to say, but I guess either the fenugreek or the hops. Probably the fenugreek.

hello Eve,

I feel like your program is well balanced and very healthy. I ordered everything today. just a few questions:
    1alfalfa powder, if says alfalfa leaves powder , is it ok?
    2 as for soya powder, is soy milk powder(ingredient defatted soybean)ok? or do i need the soy isoflavone capsule?
    3 fennel powder is fennel seed powder right?
    4 my capsules has different mgs, so it will be a little work everyday for me to combine. but i am willing to do that. thanks for your kind answer.

oh one more question, do u do the same routine in your period? or do u stop for period and resume when it is over?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon