Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Spring is the best time for NBE"

Hey Wahaika, I really want to let this go. And I'm glad you are not offended by the difference of opinion. I don't want to go back through old threads and quote, I wouldn't have time for that, and maybe it is just a communication thing.

I don't know who "A" really is, most likely a regular and long term member here, but when a man makes a hormonal comment, what's a woman to do. Do we come back with asking if you have low testosterone levels and that's why instead of working in your wood shop or cleaning the gutters, or hanging with your buddies, you spend your time on a woman's forum Big GrinTongue? Would that seem like a joke to you, even with the emoticon? Come on, you know I'm right. Bad thing to joke about, like asking a woman if she is PMSing, if she wasn't, she will be now.

And no need to provide info regarding how testosterone levels would not effect how a man spends his time (in most cases), I'm well aware of that, it was meant to be a joke Smile.

Big Grin

The fenugreek reference does not originate with me. It goes back to earlier beboard days (pre 2005) when Mominator and others regularly joked about being too high on fenugreek in relation to mood/temper. I think everything is OK, but I can't do anything about someone with a chip on their shoulder. If someone is looking for ways to be offended, they will find them.

I think it is counterproductive to take offense when no offence is intended. But text forums/emails do make it harder.

Wahaika

Butterfly, I wish you and all the others luck with your program in the springtime, ok? Seriously, you and everyone else, I mean that.
[/quote]

Sissy2345, I wish you the best of luck as well in your NBE journey, no matter how you do it. That's really the reason we're all on here, to end up with bigger boobs, one way or the other.Smile And if you start a program this fall/winter and have good results, do let us know how you did it!

I do agree that we should just refer to the springtime thing as "just a theory." It's really discouraging to tell folks they probably won't see any results over the winter months, when it's possible that they, personally, might.

You know, "Too much fenugreek" sounds a bit like "That time of the month, eh?" I won't jump down your throat, but watch what you say there, laddy. You've acted polite up to this point.

More has been learned since then. I have seen consistent success among women who used GABA during the colder months. I would also recommend addressing the thyroid with L-Tyrosine, Kelp, and B vitamins. This will also speed up metabolism.

Call it a theory, because that is what it is, but it is a well proven one to me.

Wahaika

Thanks Butterfly! I actually am in the process of updating my program, it's been almost a year since I've updated. I should have done it when I moved up to a C cup, but now that I'm needing to go to D's, I figure it's time to take it from the spreadsheet to the program pages. I've also decided to post pictures soon, I know they helped and encouraged me, so hopefully I can do the same.

I agree Wahaika, and I see that you picked up on that from my post to you a couple of months ago. I do think L-T and Kelp both contributed to my success, however after I got my body temp regulated, I stopped taking it. I was losing weight and energy was good, so I figured if I didn't need it, why take it. I continued to grow many months after I stopped, and continued to lose weight for over a year after I stopped, so maybe it's just need to kick start your thyroid.

After I figured out that I didn't lose my growth like I thought, I had actually lost 2.5 inches in band size, I decided to start again with BB last week. I am just using Kelp this time, my temp was low but is staying up good with just the 225mcg of kelp every other day. I might try GABA this time, I remember that Fawn Marie took that and other ladies back on the BE Board, some here as well. Good suggestion thanks.

Sissy2345, i was in no way attacking you and i am sorry you took it that way. And i do not hang on every word Wahaika says, however i do listen to him and take his suggestions, not as the Boob Gospel, but good advice.

As far as my growth, I was one of those who grew against the theory. I started in dec and had growth, however i also had weight gain..i was taking SP. And although it was only 5pds,and being 5'8", 130 pds was fine and right around where I am told i should be, i couldn't handle it. (furthermore, it's cheaper to lose weight than to buy new clothes, lol) I decided to take a fat burner to lose it. Well this took all the growth i had gained and then some. So i had to start over. For awhile i concentrated on getting in shape more than boobs, however i was doing a minimal amount to assist withthe boobs and it did get me back to alittle bigger than i had before starting in dec, however not to the growth size. In june i was laid off so it became a money issue. And i didn't concentrate very well on boobs, too much to do in the summer and like i said money was na issue. I did try NR and pumkin seed oil as suggested to use instead of SP, but i developed a UTI and as soon i stopped taking them, the symptoms went away. Not sur eif it's connected but.....! i have become lazy and myeating habits are terrible since not working, so those pesky 5 pds are back. (i have NEVER had to worry about weight, guess this gettin older thing is hittin me) SO, for the next month, i will concentrate on getting back to eating right and exercising again. And in mid to end of nov, i plan on starting again with nbe. I will take the l-tyrosine,kelp and b vits to assist with weight, eat right and exercise so i will try the sp again along with FG, EPO, multi vit. MAYBE iwill keep the weigh off this time and just gain boobage.

SO, this is how it is going. My lack of huge success in the boob dept is due to my circumstances not advice. And i don't feel it's a failure either, i have learned so much, which is never a failure.

We are all here for the same reason. I respect everyone's opinion, as i hope they respect mine.
Laisegirl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon