Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Spring is the best time for NBE"

wahaika, i have a problem.

what if i can't find l-tyrosine, kelp and gaba? i went to the pharmacy and the guy was looking at me like i was an alien... i got some vitamin e, vitamin a, and calcium though. i will be taking this along with everything else. is there anything similar to l-tyrosine, kelp and gaba.

also, what happens if i start a few days after my period ended? lol.

Ellet,

If you can't find those, you will just have to do without. Diet wise, you could get some dark leafy greens rather than kelp, and I believe I remember that the body gets tyrosine from meat sources. I think you're out of luck when it comes to GABA. But you could try l-theanine, but I doubt that they would have that if they think you're from another planet if you want GABA. Maybe have them shipped to you?

Starting a few days after your period ends should be OK. It's not that sensitive or precise that a few days would hurt anything. It may help depending on how you ramp up. Estrogen receptors are more sensitive after being deprived of estrogen. So it may just be better to start a few days after your period ends, depending on how many days that was. If you are talking about cycle day 7 or 8 I think you are still OK.

If you go by the following graph, the best day to start is day 5 or before. I would even say that if one were to have a fast ramp up, day 5 is pretty optimal. But then again, I don't think it has been tried enough to really know.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=67

Wahaika

ellet, i was having trouble finding some of the herbs too except online...then i went to a health food store and they had it all. Althought i must say it was more expensive in the store as opposed to online. But its great for quick pick up if i run out, don't have to wait a week for delivery. I am not sure where you live, but google health foo stores in your area and check it out.
Good luck!
laisegirl

A theory it is, but a good theory - after all, what is a theory other than speculation of a pattern within observed phenomenon. There is plenty of evidence that many of our biological functions are seasonally affected.

For example it is an observed phenomenon that low thyroid issues are worse in the winter versus the summer. There is perhaps debate as to whether this is caused by cold temperatures or some other issue, but it is accepted that many people with hypothyroidism have more trouble during the winter. That does not however mean that everyone who has low thyroid output has a worse time in the winter.

Another hormone issue that is more prevalent in winter is depression. 'Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD) is a depression brought on during winter when there is very little sunlight. There is much greater incidents of SAD for those in northern climes who have a lot of cloud cover. It is virtually non existent in those who live in bright sunlight areas (those who live in the Pacific Northwest in the winter are more likely to be affected by SAD than those who live in southern Florida in the winter).

So, Wahaika has a theory that breast growth - a hormonally affected condition is seasonally influenced. He solicited information from quite a few Eve's forum members. He feels the information he gathered validates his theory and he tells others of his theory. This leads him to advise people they might have a better chance of success in the spring.

Yes, it can be seen as discouraging people from starting programs in the fall or winter. Some people do grow during this time. I know I was one of the ones who was successful during that time.

Here is the way I see it (yes, I am going to continue to drone on and on...lol). Most people give little thought to their NBE plan. Encouraging people to wait until Spring to start a program means they will have more time to research and consider their options. A well thought out plan is much more likely to be successful. A person who has to wait until spring is practicing one of the most crucial things needed for NBE - patience.

It seems to be win, win, win. There has never been any evidence to indicate that a program begun in the Spring is LESS likely to be successful than one begun in the fall.

Those who can't wait until Spring and begin a program say - right now - and they are successful - GREAT! Those who can't wait until Spring and begin a program right now and are not successful - Hey they have a reason to be hopeful that starting up again in the Spring will be better - GREAT!

It's all good!

Best wishes,
waxingmoon (who grew in the fall, grew in the winter, grew again in the spring and also grew during the summer.... if I hadn't started out as the flattest woman on the EARTH I would now be Collossus of Boob!)

It just depends on the person. If you can wait until spring, that's great, but some of us have to start now! Because I know for me personally...once spring comes around I'll probably lose steam... However, I am not going to start herbs until spring/until I lose all the weight I want to lose. I am eating "booby" foods and doing massage/hypnosis daily. With hypnosis in mind, and me being a firm believer in the mind having power over the body (which is proven by scientists everyday)...I feel if you think you won't grow in the winter months, then you should probably wait until the spring time, because that mindset will probably prevent you from growing.

Ta-ta :angel:

I'm getting more and more convinced that an NBE program could work in the winter months (short day months) as others have had success using:

GABA. GABA gives growth hormone a boost as does serotonin.

L-Tyrosine, Kelp, and B Vitamins. These fuel the thyroid. The thyroid hormone T3 has been used to treat depression. Serotonin has also been used for this. Both are good for metabolism.

Other things that could be done in the winter are to lower SHBG, which fenugreek does. Other things have this effect as well.

Also keep in mind that the body is well into "store fat to keep warm" mode so add plenty of exercise to your programs to help with this. Serotonin is not as active in the winter and it seems to be correlated to growth patterns. But I think that it has been well demonstrated that growth can happen in the winter. The use of GABA and thyroid fuelers above should help the process and seem to compensate. I think that these would work for any program with good quality ingredients whether it be herbs, PM or BO.

Fat deposits on the stomach, thighs, butt, back, etc. will make the process less effective and even derail it altogether. The winter is a great time to try and trim those areas in prep for the spring.

See also: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8

I think that serotonin still has a major role in metabolism and may be a factor that the hypothalamus uses to assess where to "set the thermostat." It could be that all of these things could work now, but better in the spring.

My 2 cents,

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon