Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Triactol Breast Enhancement - Anyone Heard of It?

Has anyone come accross this product Triactol Natural Breast Augmentation? It seems to be getting rave reviews. Is it any good?

If its effective then i can do well to review it and probably promote it.:-/

ok first...results in 7 days? sounds like alot of hype to me...second....$120 for a one month supply???? That's expensive....of course i haven't tried it so i couldn't comment on the effectiveness....good luck....

Just had a quick look. Two things would warn me off straight away, one is that they can't spell 'definitely' and the second is that they are raving about Breast Success, which as a forum we hold as a rubbish product (and for good reason, I've tried it - it is RUBBISH!). You'd be better off looking at the pic pages and finding results you like and investigating what the person did to achieve them. This is real Smile It isn't sugar coated, some of the results on here took years.

@roseability: I woudnt hurry with stating that Triactol breast enhancement serum is worthless.

While this product certainly is more expensive from most of other products out there, they have a lot going for them: clinical study that proves its effectiveness, high customer satisfaction rate, positive reviews,...

They even give you 60-day money back guarantee, which means you can easily return it in case you do not get the desired or promised results.

While some women see first results in 7 days, the real improvement comes somewhere around 3 weeks for others.

Besides, not all women out there have unlimited amount of time to spend on researching what works, how to use it and whether or not what they are doing is safe. Some simply prefer quick and easy to use solutions.

(05-08-2010, 09:44 AM)lucyjohanzen Wrote:  @roseability: I woudnt hurry with stating that Triactol breast enhancement serum is worthless.

While this product certainly is more expensive from most of other products out there, they have a lot going for them: clinical study that proves its effectiveness, high customer satisfaction rate, positive reviews,...

They even give you 60-day money back guarantee, which means you can easily return it in case you do not get the desired or promised results.

While some women see first results in 7 days, the real improvement comes somewhere around 3 weeks for others.

Besides, not all women out there have unlimited amount of time to spend on researching what works, how to use it and whether or not what they are doing is safe. Some simply prefer quick and easy to use solutions.

Firstly lots of breast enhancement products claim to have clinical studies proving their product is effective, but almost never permanent. Please link to so called clinical study because I didn't see one on the website.

Second almost all other BE companies have so called high customer satisfaction and positive reviews. Most of us are not fooled and always question the amount of reviews that come from real women. Having a bunch of nice things said about a product with a feminine name and age attached to it does not qualify as a real review just because the website says so. I'm always looking for before an after photos for a bit more credibility.

Lastly claiming a natural product works in 7 days is definately cause to raise an eyebrow. For hundreds of women on this forum the lucky ones begin to see results in around a month. Outrageous claims like that are usually a big red flag for women who have done their own extensive research on NBE.

You say that not all women have unlimited amount of time to do this type of research. Well 'unlimited' time is an exaggeration, but if you are attempting to do something like change the physical appearance of your body safely and naturally with permanent results a woman SHOULD invest a considerable amount of time in looking at her options. I think it shows the less amount of time one researches their options the more money, time perhaps health are wasted in the end.

Triactol is regarded as 1 with the best non-surgical alternatives to breast enlargement with the female. According to the know-how gained from Triactol Review, daily a lot numerous women are choosing this formula to obtain their beauty back within the place.

You sound like an advertisement when you use the words "regarded as" (by who??) and "numerous women" (which women? link please). When most of the women here support a product they link to some viable source off the site or reference a personal experience or a link to a forum thread somewhere.

Triactol, your not fooling anyone, stop advertising here, the women here are smarter than that.
Sad 

I used triactol for 2 months faithfully. I had NO results. It did absolutely nothing for me.

I bought Triactol for my wife about a year ago yes it is expensive, but in her case she did not want to increase breast size rather she wanted to firm them up. And yes she exercises, but as she said once she hit 40 gravity began to do its work.

Her results where positive and in fact she used it for 4 months, until recently they do not ship to the U.S any longer. A similar product ships called miroverve which supposedly has similar ingredients found in Triactol.

So for firming yes it has worked and I am happy, as far as larger breasts we both have not noticed a difference.

Wow this thread quickly became a spawning ground for triactol advertisers.

F- off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon