Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

St. Herb - has it worked for anyone?

hey guys I've tried st herb for 2 months now and I'm not sure if it worked or not.. my breasts feel a bit more bouncy but I don't know if it's just me..

I've heard from many people that st. herb is great and all but has anyone tried st. herb breast capsules and actually has lasting success with it???

(12-04-2010, 04:57 AM)valerie Wrote:  hey guys I've tried st herb for 2 months now and I'm not sure if it worked or not.. my breasts feel a bit more bouncy but I don't know if it's just me..

I've heard from many people that st. herb is great and all but has anyone tried st. herb breast capsules and actually has lasting success with it???

hi, i have tried st herb and i gave 200 dollars to them for 4 or 5 bottles, and it did nothing. It swell my breasts a little bit, but i didn;t saw any growth.

But researching in the internet i have found that pueraria "extract" does the job, not just pueraria with other herbs.

I have found a website , a company which is this : puerariathai.com, and they sell in bulk sizes pueraria extract as well liquid in really good prices, (the liquid is for massage),
now i haven't bought from them yet, but im planning, so i cannot tell you if they are good or not, but i think they are.

I have pcos and facial hair, and because i have really bad pms, i use progesterone lately and i massage my breasts the last 2 weeks, and i see results.
i use biointentical progesterone, i mix with a cream and almond oil and i massage for 5 or 10 minutes twice a day.
i use only 20mg per day for 14 days,i start it in the 12th day of my cyrcle.

now, i don;t recommant that to you, because each woman has their own hormones, and if your body produce naturally progesterone, bigger amounts will bring imbalance and you will have health problems.

my advice is, to check out your hormones, and testosterone levels as well, and then take pueraria or anything else, and i suggest you to massage. Massage will do half the job, do the right massage, and your boobs might not grow over night, but they will grow.
There are many websites that u can find inly about massaging breasts, just google it!

and i have read that another benefit of massaging is that helps regulates the hormones, the blood flow in your breasts, and it is also pleasurable, so i think u will gain a lot with massage and you can use the liquid pueraria.

In the website the sizes are huge, for example 1 kilo of pueraria costs 220 dollars, but we are talking about 1000grams, like if u take 800mg each day for 14 days per month( that is whats recomented), u will have this for a really long time.

also, the liquid form costs 260$, one liter, but i think it s worth the money, because also u will have it for long time.

that doesn;t mean to use it for really long time, pauses are good, and hormonal check outs also. Meaning don;t over do it, if u decide to continue with pueraria.

Im happy for now with my massage, progesterone, and almond oil. But i will buy from them.

hope i help!

Did you take it everyday of the month or just for 15days/month? I'm still using it and my breast hurts a lottt.. it's been about 2 months, i've been taking it everyday.

Hi Seana

You need to go back to the drwaing board. Extract simply means you remove the cellulose. Concentrated extracts are strategies for wilders because their starting material is very poor.

If you did not get results with St Herb it is unlikely you will get any results on inferior material. Cheap always equals inferior with PM.

Wild equals cheap. Every expert I have ever posed this question to in Thailand unanimously agrees.
C

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon