Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New boobi program :)

Rainbow 

Hi, I've been looking around for a couple of weeks and I finally decided to share my stats, pics and program...

STATS
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110-114 lbs.
Bust: 32" (34A)
Chest 28"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 36"
BIM:18.3-19
Kids: No
I eat pretty healthy, no fast food, sodas and I try not to eat sugar...My workouts consist in reformer pilates, ballet and rollerblading... I work out about 6 times a week. Also I have tuberous breast (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberous_breast_deformity)

PROGRAM
1)I started using Brava 3 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks only for the recommended 10 hours and the last week for aprox. 14 hours. After each use I apply wild yam cream and put a heating pad for as long as I can... yes I drive to work with it on hahaha Tongue

2)Massaging with TigerLilys technique once a day with wild yam cream followed by 10 min of heating pad, usually in the afternoon or before putting the domes on.

3)Taking the following supplements:
MSM 4000 mg
Vitamin C 1000 mg
Multivitamin
Flaxseed oil 7g
Ginkgo Biloba 120mg
Protein shakes and meals high in protein as well as soy milk.

Ok, that's it I'm trying to keep it simple and doable I already have a lot doing on with the brava thing...

QUESTIONS
I wanted to make and eat the chicken feet soup but it seems like more work so I substituted it for the MSM... What's in the chicken feet that's good for NBE anyway? Collagen right?

Another thing, I bought a little bottle of saw palmetto coz I read somewhere that works well with wild yam... but also it can get you cellulite :s ...I may add it and see what happens, is there a specific time to take it? Like after your period?

Finally I know that BO and phyto-estrogens don't get along (like soy, saw palmetto and wild yam, and I wouldn't take them together), However I have a good feeling about BO... since tuberous breasts failed to develop normally and fully and BO makes your body believe that you are in puberty again, wouldn't BO help finish the breast development? (with the use of brava at the same time, which expands the tissue) ... does it make sense? Huh or am I being too hopeful? Blush

Well I think that's all, thank you so much for your help, and I have to say that reading from the experiences of others has helped me tremendously to believe that NBE is possible Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i saw that you said that you have tuberous breasts, did a dr. diagnose you or is that just your own judgement? I am asking because it is really hard to tell if you have this condition just by the appearance of your breasts. I believe i have this condition and couldn't get a dr. or lactation consultant to admit it after having my son and I was not able to produce sufficient milk mainly on one side only. I don't think your breasts look tuberous, the only symptom you appear to have is the enlarged areola.

I too would love to take the BO to develop more, but I am reluctant because of the increase in estrogen in the body and I am finding I have many symptoms of estrogen dominance, so i plan to take some supplements to try to balance them before i try any NBE that increases my estrogen load.

Good luck and happy growing!

Hi... I always suspected I had them and finally I went to see a Dr who does natural breast augmentation thru fat injections and the use of brava and he confirmed it. Besides the puffy areola, I have a higher than normal breast fold and tight skin/tissue that pushes the little fat I have into the areola creating the puffiness instead of a round bottom. He said it is a mild case of tuberous breast. Since I don't have much fat to remove from the rest of my body, he told me that the injections could help with the shape but it wouldnt be possible to increase a cup Sad So that's why I'm doing brava.. today is going to be 4 weeks. I have to say that so far the shape is rounder... they are still small but with a better shape. A week ago, before my period they looked larger (about a size B ) but that didn't last Dodgy I'll post some pics.. Smile

Hi,

Im really interested in your program. I think I've got tuberous breasts too, although I havent had this checked out by a professional, I have done alot of research.. I've always had small odd shaped breasts and I always thought I was just unlucky. Truth is, if my breasts are small, this doesnt matter as much to me as the fact that their shape is odd, I have a high fold and puffy nipples with actually little fat tissue around the breast itself. I was wondering how well the brava system is working for you? I was considering giving it a go...

In fact they look just like your pictures! similar/same size and shape, its one of the cloest likeness's I've seen to my breasts..

Ok... it has been 5 weeks!! Wow, time flies... anyway here are my before and after pictures, the latter were taken 12 hours after taking the domes off... it is obvious to me that its going to take more than 10 weeks to get to my goal, however I can see some improvement Smile

Also I have changed my program... I stopped using the wild yam cream since I was getting zits between my breast (too greasy) and I opted for longer sessions of brava instead of the massage (14 hours a night aproximately)... In addition, I decided to use BO... I purchased UB and started using today... I have been working out more and I think I have lost weight however my breast seem a little fuller and less tuberous.. You can see in one of the pictures that my breast almost look "normal" well that's what happen when they are fully erect (middle picture). You can also see in the new pictures some marks around the nipples, thats the result of my nipple taping experiments, I do think that my nipples or areolas are changing a bit and it makes sense since their tissue is softer that the rest of the breast.

From left to right... after 5weeks / after 5weeks / Before any NBE

Here is a side view, the left one is the before and the right one the after...

And the other side (from left to right- after 5weeks / before any NBE / after 12 hours of faithful brava use, you can still see ring marks Blush )

Jenny, I totally understand what you mean... I never knew this condition existed but I was sure that my breast were rare... I also wouldn't mind the size if the shape was nice and natural looking, however paying $10k to improve the shape is a little excessive... that's why I opted to do the brava thing... I did a lot of research and one of the ways to fix this condition without implants is thru tissue expansion which usually involves making a incision below the mammary fold and inserting a tissue expander (like an implant) that is inflated little by little... now my theory is that since brava is an external tissue expander it should help in a similar way ... Another thing they do is to make cuts around the breast from the areola to the sides with tiny needle like instruments to minimize scars (that releases the constriction of the tissue)... I also heard that in order for these methods to work you need to have some tissue so that gravity and the tissue will help to lower the fold and stretch the tight tissue/skin so that's why I'm trying to increase my breast tissue (fat) in order to get that procedure done in the future (if necessary)... I'm also getting to terms that my areolas may be stretching... and that when I have kids they are going to get even worse... so when that happens I'll have to get a breast lift/areola reduction which in my case is pretty much the same procedure, depending on how saggy they get after baby... This venture for beautiful breast is neither easy not short...:-/

Hi hopeful,

I had the same theory in mind with regard to brava and tubular breasts. If its constriction of growth then maybe brava can pull your breasts (suction) and thus create space for growth.

Are you feeling any pain in your breasts from trying this procedure. The suction must be pulling through your areola's as they are looking abit bigger. Thinking about the areola's, the reason they are puffy is because the breast has grown in the only direction that it can grow during adolescence.. so I wonder if you keep using brava, will the areola's just get bigger as you are making space for growth it is only growing in the only direction that it can. But like you said, having a baby will probably make them large anyway for similar reasons.

The breasts do look abit fuller, Its a small change at the moment but hopefully they will continue to grow. I wonder if theres a way to encourage the growth to happen sideways and not just through the areola. If its muscle constriction, i wonder if theres some that can be done about relaxing the muscles..

Hi Jenny, Brava doesnt hurt at all, its not particularly comfortable since you have to sleep on your back, and its hard to reach high places. Also the first few days is tough on your skin but it gets used to it Smile

Now the puffiness is due to the tight tissue on the lower mammary fold, that is the culprit, since its too constricted the breast tissue has no place to go (can't go down) so it goes (or herniates) to the softer areola tissue which with time enlarges the areola :-/ ... That's why I decided to place the domes a little lower than instructed in order to loosen up the lower part of the breast...

Cousinrose has used brava and also had moderate t-breast. She said the following " My areolas did probably grow some with my breasts but less than my breasts did. Mine have always been large and a little puffy when relaxed but it looks so much better on B/C cups than on A's."

Also I heard that the areolas size shrink a little once you stop using the whole suction thing for a while. I'm planning to do at least 20 weeks of brava and plan to update every 5. Just get more info and then you would be able to make an informed decision Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon