Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone have success with fenugreek massage alone?

So I have read that most people will not grow taking fenugreek alone; they will need to take it along with saw palmetto or other herbs. But will massaging with fenugreek work on its own? Or do you need to take internal herbs as well? I ask because I heard fenugreek will make you smell, and saw palmetto causes cellulite. I would rather just massage (if it works) rather than have to buy and consume a bunch of different herbs that may cause undesirable side effects.

I don't know about massage alone with fenugreek added. I think a lot of it comes down to your bodys response to the phyto-estrogens. I did a quick dive into the archive sites main forum. I thought I saw something there once before. I am listing you several links to threads dealing with fenugreek ,internal and external, with massage. A thread on certain kinds of diets and massage. The last link is to tigerlilys program page. She reported growth with just massage. Eating a certain foods in her diet and leaving out certain things. Mostly chicken feet. There are many paths to breast enlargment. You just keep searching until you find what works for you. As for the scent you can exude from taking fenugreek. I have run into it, but it wasn't strong enough for anyone to complain about. If they had (do), I would say it was me (Do you like my new aftershave/perfume?) and move on. Of course, we are just hitting the summer heat.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...ough+alone--

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...+this+work-

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...diet+alone

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project

Hope some of this helps.
andy

You won´t have trouble with the fenugreek smell if you massage before bed at night, leave it overnight and take a shower in the morning. Others mix it with some essential oils if they´re using it in the daytime.
But it´s not really a bad smell.

I tried a fenugreek only program before finding this site. I was going to buy breast actives, but decided I should try taking fenugreek since most NBEs have fenugreek. I got growth, but it went away every month during my period. I wish I knew this site then, I would have done things differently. I hated the smell. It made my whole body smell like maple syrup. People started noticing, so I stopped using it. Maybe using it externally may not make you smell as much.

I've been using only Fenugreek extract liquid massage and I have grown a lot! The 16th will be my 2nd month on the program and I can honestly say that yes I have grown with just the Fenugreek and massage. I think the massage is the most important part.

i used fenugreek when trying to increase milk when breastfeeding and you smell like a waffle house. IT isn't a bad smell, in india many people take fenugreek internally for the maybe smell rather than smell like body odor, at least that is what i read, but when i went to india, no one smelled like maple syrup so i don't know how widely that is actually practiced..

Thanks for the help everyone! I will try massage first and if that doesn't work, I'll try internal herbs. Smile

I have used fenugreek orally and as a massaging cream. It has been combined with saw palmetto and red clover orally and in cream form. The maple aroma is for real, but can be offset if done at night They have helped mine grow into full B.

(02-04-2010, 05:36 PM)cpadmitchell Wrote:  I have used fenugreek orally and as a massaging cream. It has been combined with saw palmetto and red clover orally and in cream form. The maple aroma is for real, but can be offset if done at night They have helped mine grow into full B.

Do you think the herbs were more effective orally or topically?

My conclusion is that the topical application performed best--also was the maple smell though

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon