Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Keeping my Fingers crossed

Well, day 20 and still nothing. I'm still at the same dose, and doing the massage 6 days a week. I will be adding borage oil once a day, starting today.
I've been searching for the l-tyrosine but can only find l-lysine. Guess I'll have to check online, anybody have any recommendations?

Try bodybuilding.com. I get all my supplements from there, and protein shakes. It has very low prices. And they have great customer support.

Do not worry about your progress yet. I didn't feel anything until after 2 months with herbs. And with bovine ovary, I recently started feeling soreness after 3 months of use! So just stick to your program, it will come soon enough. Do other things that will take your mind off of it, time will fly by. Good luck.

Thanks Hazel! I'm trying to stay positive. I just finally started my borage oil and L-Tyrosine, last night, and am starting EPO and Flaxseed oil today. I made the boobie batter mix, so will start that in about a week and a half.
I'm going to be taking the borage oil and L-Tyrosine (1000mg and 500mg ea, respectively) 1x a day, and the EPO and FO (1300mg and 1000mg) 3x a day. Should I start out lower or higher on any of these? I'm also planning on upping my dosage from 6 enhancement blend capsules to 9 a day, since i guess the dosage is too low to do anything...and then adding some more fenugreek as well. once the enhancement blend is gone, i think i'll just do individual herbs since i found a place in town that sells them, and they've got great prices, and it's looking like i'd need to take 36 capsules a day to get close to the right amount, and the bottle would be gone in less than 10 days! and that would get super expensive.

Took some more pictures a few days ago, and I've actually gotten smaller! Very disappointing.
the first picture was taken March 8th, the day before I started the program. the second was taken April 6th.
I'm at 2683-3016 mg of Fenugreek, 2058-2391mg of Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto, 500mg L-tyrosine, 1000mg borage oil, 3900mg Evening Primrose Oil and 3000 flaxseed oil per day. No tingles yet. Skipped a dose today to see if that does anything. I've started putting the extract in some yogurt or hot chocolate and barely notice the taste, so maybe getting a higher dosage of each herb is going to help.
I was a moron when I made the booby batter and used powdered Fenugreek instead of extract, the thought never even crossed my mind. So the batter is very grainy, and I'm not sure if I should even use it, if it will have any effect at all or if I should just count it as a loss and start over with extract. If anybody has any recommendations on changing any of the dosages, or adding or removing anything, it would be appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
I steeped powdered fenugreek in oil for about 1-2 weeks and use that for massage, and I find it actually works fine Smile
Everyone's bodies respond differently though lol
Good luck xx

Thanks! I'll use it then. I would have hated to throw it out!

Well, I just took about a week off from everything. Wasn't feeling any tingles or getting any growth, they actually shrunk and I haven't lost weight or changed anything in my diet or workout routine. I'm going to start out slow and ramp up, but with the blend capsules I'm not sure if it'll work. I do have individual fenugreek, maybe I'll use just that the first few days and then add in the enhancement blend. I'll add the massage back in once I start the blend again. Should I start the EPO, Flaxseed oil, and Borage oil right away again or add them gradually, after the blend?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon