Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If PM cream doesn't work, try pills or something else?

Suri

I am glad you put progesterone dominant in quotes. I have not heard of such a phenomenom. Because you have low estradiol would not necessarily make you progesterone dominant. Why? Its not medically or physiologically significant,

Having high estradiol and low progesterone has medical and clinical significance and is undesirable.

You are correct progesterone does not have to convert to estradiol. However if you have low estradiol for one reason or another there is no doubt PM would be useful.

Women that respond slowly to PM............I would bet 70- 90 per cent have normal hormone ratios but inherent receptor site issues which is not well understood.

Women that have been reasonally well endowed (higher estradiol) and sag because of aging or childbirth ( lower estradiol) generally respond rapidly to PM.

best c

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon