Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If PM cream doesn't work, try pills or something else?

I started using Robust cream and it worked at first, then it stopped and started having the opposite effect. I started shrinking! Someone else told me that this happened to them too using Robust cream and PM pills. So does this mean that PM is not for me? I have some PM pills on the way and I'm wondering if I should give them a try or not. If it doesn't work topically for someone does that mean it will not work internally for them either? I was thinking maybe this means I have enough estrogen already and the adding more is causing my body to stop producing its own hormones and that is cause for the shrinkage?

Dear S

How much do you think you gained. That's weird that you would shrink.

Try supplementing with progesterone also. This is generally a slow process not a fast process.

How long have you been using PM? My guess is not long enough.

best c

I have only been using robust cream for 2x a day for 2 weeks. I'm using it along with noogling and it helped me get better swelling at first. But now I'm 1/2" smaller around my bust than I was when I started. I started taking vitex today. If I am estrogen dominant PM will do me no good right?

"Estrogen dominnt".............you have not used the cream long enough.

The mistake people make is overanalyzing. Close your eyes use the cream for 6 months and then evaluate. Estrogen dominate is something you have no way of knowing...its more of an academic term.

Progesterone would overcome that and sensitize receptors. If you jump from brand in short periods of time time their is just no telling how to evaluate anything. 2 months says very little for many people!

c

hello,
according to the patent information the cream DOES NOT WORK. The caps work though about 80% of the time.

"in addition to breast resilience,the cream was tested for breast enlargement. In this regard....no remarkable breast enlargement was found from statistics. before and after the application of the cream in an MRI machine. No remarkable breast enlargement was found from the statistics.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6673377.html

you will find the complete patent info here.

Thanks for the info. I guess I will give the pills a try if they ever get here.

That is absolute nonsense. Creams work better than capsules. Possibly that particular cream was junk as are many capsules.

The scientists in Thailand have established this through their research a long time ago. I just happen to know them personally

(11-03-2010, 03:30 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  I have only been using robust cream for 2x a day for 2 weeks. I'm using it along with noogling and it helped me get better swelling at first. But now I'm 1/2" smaller around my bust than I was when I started. I started taking vitex today. If I am estrogen dominant PM will do me no good right?

Hi sweetpea,

maybe it was just luteal swelling? This is quite common. Most girls lose some after their period. I believe Wahaika once said that his wife ended up smaller after her first round on herbs but she kept it up and had really good growth after a while. She was on regular herbs though.

If you are in fact estrogen dominant, I would NOT recommend you to take PM in whatever form though. PM contains some really strong phytoestrogens and this can cause you some serious problems if you have this condition. You should really make sure that you are not estrogen dominant before taking it. I've heard of many girls who tried out PM and ended up with cysts in their ovaries or developed other serious problems.

Additional progesterone will not necessarily be enough. It really depends on your hormonal profile. If you are estrogen deficient and "progesterone dominant" for example, PM might be the right choice. How do you know you are estrogen dominant? If you are and you really feel that you need some phytoestrogens in addition to progesterone, I think weaker herbs like fenugreek might be much better for you.

I'm sorry I don't want to scare you or anything. But before you take something it's better to be aware of the risks it entails.

Please take care Heart

Suri you made a comment that sounded very thoughtful.

I don't agree with some of it. Progesterone dominant....Pm could be harmful for her. NO

First of all progesterone dominant............nonsense......extra progesterone is converted to estradiol. Progesterone sensitizes receptors.

The most likely explanation for small breasted woman is: no-one really knows. Possibly estrogen resistance....or receptors that do not work as well as larger breasted women.

Its unfortunate that marketers who sell this stuff put all the images you want to see in their ads............pic, slogans.........go up 1 cup size in 1 month etc, The reality for small breasted woman this is a very slow process. Success is for the tenacious and committed.

keep the faith

Hi carlaa

I put "progesterone dominant" in quotation marks because some say that there is no such thing. But I disagree. First of all my own blood tests show that I am low in estrogen and have too much progesterone. Apparently my progesterone is not converted into estrogen. But then not every possible conversion always takes place. In women with high androgen levels, the androgens are also not converted into estrogen. Hormones connections are far more complex than that.

Second, many women appear to have higher progesterone along with low estrogen levels in the second half of their cycle. Of course there are also many women who suffer from the opposite: estrogen dominance.

I was trying to say that PM might only be beneficial for women who experience the first problem since PM containd some very potent phytoestrogens and might worsen estrogen dominance while the "progesterone dominant" women at least have some progesterone of their own to even this out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon