On Ortho Evra patch
No hormones imbalances

Current routine
2X/Day
PM 500mg
MSM 3000mg
Vit C 500mg
Biotin 1000mcg

I try to massage everyday but don't always do so, although I have more tenderness & soreness on days following a massage. I don't follow a certain massage style, I just mix it up. I usually massage anywhere between 10-20 minutes or until they feel warm. I try not to get so consume with the whole BE idea; I take my pills every morning and evening and I just have a really positive and happy attitude (very important in this routine)

So I did the PM for 2 wks. Got a lot of tenderness, they swelled up, and they were very heavy and REALLY nice! I'm on my moon now and the growth did not stay, so on to the next thing. This month I'm going add in SP and see how it will help. Not too sure about the dosage yet, probably start with 3 a day and monitor how I react to it. Im so excited! can't wait for the moon to be over.... trying to be patient Big Grin

ok, maybe this is a bad habit, Im always changing/adding to my program.... and now I've added cayenne 1 pill twice a day for circulation. I take it with food. So far no bad side effects. I do feel it in my stomach about 20 minutes or so later. I always have cold hands and feet, so I know that my circulation is not the best. I've also heard that ginger is good for circulation and I've seen ginger tea at the supermarket... Always wanted to try it, but will wait and see if cayenne will do the trick or not. will report back later.

it's been a while, lets see....

so I've been doing the cayenne for a while now and it doesn't seem to make a difference so I'm going to drop it. I didn't notice a difference with the sp as far as boobage, but it does help w/ acne so I might just take it but only 1 pill a day. Lately I haven't been too consistent with my program tho. I miss a lot of days and no growth to report. I do still get tingles now and then but not a lot. Fullness comes usually about a week after the moon, but I loose it all right after my period. I still do a lot of visualization and meditations. Massages, not so much anymore. I should do it more tho cause those are the times I get the most tingles and soreness. I dont know how much longer I'm going to stay with PM cause I don't like how it messes with my period and Im not getting growth from it ...... I like the MSM tho. So at the moment I'm thinking of doing a cleanse and maybe starting something different. It's still up in the air, but liver cleanse is a definite.

so I've been inspired to try out BO. Im been taking UB for a month now. I started with 1 pill/day (1st week). The following week I went to 2pills/day. The first few days I had a ton of tingles. I made a mistake of having a lil' alcohol one evening and all my tenderness/tingles went away. I tried taking MSM 3g/day with it. It seems to give me a lil boost cause I swelled up 0.5in. I only did this for 2 days because I was just using up what I had left of the MSM but i felt that they did help me out. Well I did all this within 1 1/2 week before I was due for my period. When AF came, all tingles went away. I started alternating 2-3 pills/day for the last 2 1/2 weeks. Didn't notice any dramatic growth or anything but one thing different is that my left nipple is getting bigger than the right one. My right boob has always seem a slight bit smaller than the left one. Overall no difference on the measuring tape but they are fuller than before. I feel like maybe the left boob is getting bigger but from the side. So I added kelp and l tyrosine as a lot of the members here are taking these with their BO. I also ordered more MSM. I've been taking them for about 3 days now and I already notice a difference. My boobies are more sensitive and tingles are back..... then again I'm due for my period next week so I don't know who gets the credit. I also ordered one of those pink breast massager from ebay. Will start that when it arrives. And one last thing, I hope, I've been doing visualization every night. I think it's help too. and i even have dreams about them! that was pretty kool. I always have a positive attitude towards my girls and I try not to stress out so much, that's kinda hard for me tho cause Im a student and when I don't get enough sleep I really notice a difference in how my boob feel....... they're not that happy, but I try every day to be a lil less stressful than the day before Tongue

No measurable growth to report but they are changing. They just look rounder and fuller to me now. they also feel heavier. I don't have much tingles lately, but I feel they are in transition but slowly Smile Still on the same routine. I didn't take anything for about 4 days because I got sick. Just now getting over it but I started back on the pills last night so we'll see how this month goes. I also started my period last night. Im amaze how fast my cycle came back after stopping the birth control. last month I got my period on the 18th and this month the 17th. So Im liking how the BO is regulating my cycle. I even noticed it when I ovulated this month.

anyways I think I should start taking in extra protein to see if it'll give me an extra boost or not.

Growth spurts with BO usually occur the week before your period. So the tenderness you are feeling during that time, could well be from that and yes, the moment your period starts, the growth pains will stop and hopefully you will hold steady until the next go around. It sounds promising though like the BO is going to work for you. Good Luck, Mel

thanks for your comment Mel, you have been an inspiration for me to keep on with it.

I didnt grow last month, I wonder if it's due to me not taking any pills those few days before my period started? ... Well I dunno but may period ended and they are starting to feel sensitive again. I received my breast massager from Ebay and have been using it for these pass few days and I really like it. I does give me a bit of fullness right after the 15 min session. I have a good feeling about this month. I know i said that I didn't grow last month, but the boobies are fuller than usual. they look pretty nice right now Smile This month I will focus on being less stressful and getting enough sleep and growing Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon