Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie needs help --- Brava, Bosom Beauty or NB?

Oh great Mel,
Please let us know how the new prorotype rings work.i am going to order them soon too.just working on my money transfer and will order the XL and the rings.I don't need any more pressure on my ribs.

Hello everyone,

I am new to posting but have been following the forum for a while. I have been using herbs off and on since 08 and have grown an inch since spring of 08. I am ready for some more noticeable growth and am leaning towards trying the Bosom Beauty system. I have tried to read up on everyones feedback here, but am not sure if I should go with the whole machine or simply the airlock? Or the Noogleberry handpump with the BB domes? Also, do you guys think the L cup is what I should start with? I am a full B or small C, measuring 31.5" around the chest and 39" around the bust. If I measure from my rib cage and outward, under my breasts, they stick out about 5" (7 cm). Will I need rings or anything to line the BB cups with? Do you use lotions while using the BB? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd greatly appreciate any help or feedback before I order :-) Thanks so much!

trixa71... i started a new thread for you!! it's the easiest way for you to find it later... i'm doing what you want to try, so i'll reply there!

emmie

Hey itsjust4fun lol sorry I didn't see this post till now... oops... I only use one layer of campers tape, I'm about to order the thicker one though. I tried using two layers and it didn't work out well for me. I still sometimes use my L cups to get a more outward growth and not just width, so I think eventhough we fill them quickly it can help to boost with them.

Anastasia,
How exactly do you put the campers tape on the domes to prevent them from leaking air?

I just wanted to share my opinion. I have tried both brava and noogleberry. I got great results from Brava and I am seeing progress with noogleberry.

Brava:
Good - comfortable domes. The smartbox measures the pressure so you don't have to worry about using too much pressure. You should (of course not guaranteed) see results from wearing it 12 hours for 12 weeks.

Bad - I don't ever sleep on my back so trying to sleep with them was horrible. If you find it easy to sleep on your back it's easy. Expensive. I got a little depressed from having to stay in for 12 hours but after 12 weeks you are FINISHED with permanent growth (should be).

Noogleberry:
Good - Cheap cheap cheap. Need considerably less time each day to pump and can do it when I have the time.

Bad - I find it hard to find the right pressure. I sometimes pump too little (hardly any swelling) and sometimes too hard (purple breasts). The equipment is not very durable, I got a crack in one dome after one month and the tubing got 2 holes in it. Luckily my bf is very handy Wink
I also don't know how long it will take approx. to see permanent growth since there aren't any guidelines yet.
[/i]
Hope this helps someone Smile

sandy, I posted this twice on the noogleberry forum of how exactly in detail I put on the campers tape, I'm trying to find the most recent post I made on it... but in a nutshell, I put the tape even on the rim, tape the outside with scotch tape to the outside lip of the rim, then put a piece of scotch tape across the part where the two ends of campers tape meet, I'll keep trying to find the thread, there are just sooo many and I can't remember the name of the thread I posted it on lol

Update: found it lol http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...848.0.html on there I went into more detail of what I do

Thanks,
I knew i read it somewhere but i thought it was here and just couldn't find the info..Thanks for the threadBlush

i am thinking of getting the BB or the brava and using them in conjunction with the NB. iv onl used the NB for a week cant get any swelling, but IM sticking to it as i know its a long term experiement lol.

anyway I just wondered if you could use the brava at night, then the NB or BB in the day, would this work because is the rest in the day from the night needed for breasts to actually grow? like muscles, you have to rest them so their repair and grow.

I brought Bosom Beauty a couple of weeks ago. The first few uses, Uncomfortable but I could handle it..... I experimented with the different suction strengths and got some bruising.... So stopped for a few days..... Now it really hurts to use..... Anyone know why? 

I tried "Breast Success" pills and cream, The Pills were out of date and didn't work. Naturaful didn't do much either..... I'm really at a loss as to what else I can do....... I don't even fill an A cup. [Image: sad.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon