Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prompt advice wanted.

Hi ladies.

I am new to the forum and need some advice.

I have breastfed 2 children and have lost size and shape and would love to get back to the size i was before my children.

I would like some opinions on what works best, i have been looking on here for some time but i have not got alot of time to understand it all.
What herbs should i be using and how many do i take. Ultra breast sound interesting, is that good?
I would like a prompt response if possible as like i state, i have very little time.

Regard's Carol.

the first thing you need to do is make sure you are absolutely done breast feeding other wise you'll end up stimulating the breast milk and you'll be leaking for forever.

then you should create a program that will work for you.

there are a few things that are tried and true, breast massage, . it has been tried by just about everyone on the forum. it gets rid of blockages and allows for healthy movement of blood in your breasts, and it stimulates growth, some women have grown from that alone.

the most common programs with success are tigerlilys and fengshui's. they did breast massage with chicken feet soup, combined with other breast friendly foods.

also EVE. M's program has been tried with success.

as for creating your own program I suggest you do ALOT of research, go through ALL the archives and make ALOT of notes.

Green bush has been tried alot , but so far no one has noted success.

the flat2fab book is a sham and you can find 1000X's the information on here (which is where the author got her information in the first place)

milk thistrle has been mentioned but it is a diuretic and so would contradict the point of growing breasts...

before you start any program, do an internal cleanse, there are alot of herbal ones but there is no proof they actually work. fruit cleanses are the best, specific fruit is used, usually apples because apples have an enzyme that breaks down the crud inside you.

remember that if you are serious about a program you need to be CONSISTENT and you cannot expect it to happen within the month, the users with the best growth did their programs usually from 12-18 months. and they did mantanence, which means they kept doing it for about a year after wards, but not as intence.

it may seem like a long time..but for those (like myslef) who tried just about everything with out results and with out sticking to it, alot of time can be wasted. I wasted 4 years on going impatiently from program to program, so remember not to give up and not to be impatient. You ar elucky you came here now, when I was first starting out there was no real advice or information, so I was in the dark...we all were, alot of tyime was wasted.

take before pictures from from different angles, front, then side to side, so you can chart your progress, also take you overbust and underbust measurements, your weight, BMI, and your current diet information...remember you are what you eat.

try to eat clean , eat boobie foods.

I hope that you succeed.

good luck!

P.S you can find tigerlily and fengshui and eve.m's programs on the original site.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon