Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting there's routine and pics

I forgot to answer your other question about breaks. BB to my knowledge doesn't say anything about breaks, BUT I have two things going on that tell me it might be time for one. I haven't had any real growth the last two months from the pills and my hormone levels are feeling a little off. I'm hoping that a couple of weeks break will let my hormones even out a bit then when I start back up again it will be like when I first started. That's the theory anyway.

PS the saran wrap test last night actually worked. No new hickies that time.

Mel

Oh good, glad the wrap worked. the other thing I have just discovered that works really well is blu tack. Not sure if you have it there but it's like play-doh that you can manipulate into what ever shaped you want. It's squishy and it cushions the rings perfectly, No hickey's, no indents. You know, you could probably even use play-doh Big Grin

I bet your a bit scared about stopping the BB pills for a few weeks. It totally makes sense what your saying but i'd still be like, "errrrr, what if it will work this month and I stop"

You sound to be very in tune with your body tho so I'm sure it will work out great for you.

the only thing that makes me not want to take a break is boobie greed. lol what if i'm giving up some growing time for nothing. lol' but i'm starting to get headaches around my period again so that's incentive to risk it. at least i've got my noogleberry!

I wonder if you should ask on the BB site first. They may have heard of stalling with others. Not that Im trying to talk you out of having a break but I just know if it was me I'd be scared stiff of coming off the tablets.

I'm a bb junkie after just one month. Big Grin

I suppose if you can noogle tho, it's not as bad

i'm hanging out for my x-large cups to come. the large is actually hurting me now as the skin is folding inside the cups around the edges. Wish they express mailed the stuff.

the new rings are supposed to fit on the x-large cups as well as the large, so I wonder if that's why there was a bit of a problem with them stretching. I'll let you know once i get the new ones.

Hey gettingthere,
I first started using msm because Alice had growth from just it and I was looking for a simple routine. On the bottle it says it helps with collagen growth (helping with the joints) and I read somewhere it helps with arthitis but there isn't any scientific proof of that. So not sure why it grows boobs maybe it builds collagen in boobs? Do we have collagen in boobs? Haha.

ok, so I guess it's off to the shops again to buy more Smile

thanks Periwinkle for the info

hey, first I noticed you haven't posted in awhile and I wanted to see how the BB was going and the noogling and second, I wanted to tell you that I finally ot the padding design done and posted on the pumping forum. It took awhile to get it done, but it turned out great.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon