Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting there's routine and pics

Hi everyone,

This is my starting post. It's the 18th Feb and I started taking my BB yesterday.

I've taken some photo's and I'm surprised at how awful they look in the pics. So lop sided. They don't seem to look like that when I look in the mirror. Bit depressing. Anyway, as you can probably tell by the pic, I have breastfed 3 children all for about a year each. I've taken front on, then each side, then in bra, which I must say looks much better than naked:-/

I am 36
62 kg's
5 foot 7 tall
Measeure under breasts = 29 Inches
Measure of breasts at nipple = 33 Inches
Belly button = 32 Inches
Hips = 37 Inches

I was going to take the L-Tyrosine and kelp as extra's with my BB but the protein shake I got has all that and more in it. It's called Ripped. Being in Australia the postage was too much for the BB protein shake so I did a thorough search and got the above product mentioned. It's 91% Whey Protein Isolate and then all minerals and amino acids included.

So my routine is going to be

7:00 BB tablet
8:00 Breakfast with
2 x Omega 3 tablets (already take cause good for you)
2 x Garlic, horseradish, Vit C and fenugreek (I already take this for immunity)
1 x Vit B1 (already take for other reasons)
1 x multi vit (already take)
Protein shake with milo added for flavour

5:30 Dinner with
2 x Omega 3 tablets
2 x Garlic, horseradish, Vit C and fenugreek

9:30 - 10:00 BB tablet

I have also ordered some Raw Adrenal which wont come for 10 days. But I will add that in too according to the directions.

I'll only post once a month to update my pics and stats as I'm quite busy.

So here I go.........here's hoping it works Smile

[Image: 4367277148_0ceac5e668_m.jpg] [Image: 4366531411_87e6062eec_m.jpg] [Image: 4367277306_f660fdfa94_m.jpg] [Image: 4367277584_630a363798_m.jpg]

Good Luck!! Smile

hi getting there. Looking at your pictures, I'm thinking you may have way more than you think you have, so I don't think it will take much to get where you are wanting to. Seeing as you have this much and it really looks like a good "fluffing" as I call it would make a huge difference, I'm going to suggest you go to noogleberry and get one of their pumps! I think with a month or two of BB growth and a pump, you would be amazed at the difference you would see.

I say all this for two different reasons. One seeing the pictures and 2 looking at your measurements, which don't add up with the pictures. LOL. According to them, once you add the five to the 29 to get your band size it would be bigger than your bust size, which from the pictures we know for sure can't be right.

You look like a Full B cup possibly a small C, to me already and thats with breastfeeding 3 children. Which you and I both know is hell on the breast! The thing I like about the noogleberry is it builds tissue on the top of the breast where it wouldn't always grow naturally. Perks them up and makes them look like a teens breast. It's soooo cheap too! under 60 for the whole thing and shipping is free!

Here is their website NOOGLEBERRY Go join the forum and check out the pictures. You'll be very surprised, plus as a forum member you get a 10% discount. You just email them what you want to order and give them our member name and they will send you a bill through paypal with the discount. They are a fantastic company that really puts a lot into their customers.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your pictures.

Hi Getting there, i agree with Mel (itsjust4fun91) that the noogleberry could really work well for you. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us and your boobs look beautifull if you dont mind me saying so be proud lol Happy growing hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks guys, I still cringe each time I look at the first pic. Blush

I've been considering the Noogleberry, but I sorta didn't want my husband to know what I'm doing until he notices a difference in my boobs and can see them growing. I've wasted so much money years ago on herbal products that made no difference.

I agree with the measurement thing too. I was devasted when I found out you have to add 5 inches to the measurement and then I was only an A cup. Personally I think something is wrong there Tongue

I think my boobs are sorta all out the front and nothing at the sides so maybe they appear bigger than they are in the pics. And definitly no meat on top.

If I did go the noogleberry, have you guys got any advice as to what size I should get. And having a busy lifestyle and no privacy (3 kids, i can't even sit on the toilet in peace Big Grin) how often would I have to do it?

I was only going to hop on this site once a month to update pics but I can see already I'm going to get addicted.

Heart

I have three kids too. 2 teenagers and 1 5 year old...none of who believe in knocking. Luckily most of the users do it for two 30 minute sessions. I do one at night after going to bed, (only after I've snuggled with hubby awhile so he won't feel neglected) and then once in the morning. It works out fine during school, so then I only have to lock myself in the restroom with a book on the weekend mornings. LOL

As for measuring, did you measure with a bra on? It can make a big difference in the results

No I measured without bra cause I thought it might be cheating if I did wear a bra.

I measured again according to your bra chart site and when I put the tape measure underbust snugly it comes up at 28 inches. so this makes me a 32B

I told my husband about the Noogleberry and showed him the before and after pics and I think he's more excited than me. He's not so interested in the long term effect as he is the short term Smile he'll be wanting his special snuggles straight after pumping Tongue not before.

Anyway, can you please help and advise me as to what size you think I should get Mel. Sorry to be a pain, but I really don't know what size would be best for me.

Thank you
Mandy

Hi Mandy
You can email Lucy at noogleberry to ask, just give her your measurements (and pictures if you want), she´s the absolute expert. If you sign up for the forum you get a discount and there are no shipping fees.

I am busy with my kids too, but I think you can always find 20-30 minutes alone when they´re sleeping, napping, watching a dvd or whatever. I plan on noogling early in the morning when they´re just off to school and then at night before bed, not because they wouldn´t let me noogle but because I don´t want them to inform everyone I know about what I´m doing. :s They already pick up alot without me mentioning these topics.

Hi Mandy, sorry I didn't get right back to you yesterday, I had only a few moments snatched from the day to check in. It was one of those days when all the kids have plans in 3 different directions, not to mention hubby had a vfw ceremony we had to attend too! And yes, I still got my noogle time in with all that so it is doable.

As for the cup size I'm a bit torn on what to tell you. I can say for sure to skip over the small and medium, but I don't know if you need the Large or the "New size XL" which you can't order directly off the site, you would still have to email Lucy for it.

Even if the Large fits you now, I would think you probably would outgrow it quickly and i hate to make a sugestion that is going to cost you more money also. If it were me, I would probably just order both the large cup and the XL since I would grow into it eventually anyway and just get it out of the way now.

Another suggestion, is that you send Lucy an email and attach your pic and get her opinion as Bibi said, and also, I'm sure if you ordered the L and it was too small then you could let Lucy know. I have seen post where she either gave a huge discount or sent out the next size for free, when someone realized the cups they thought they would fit, wouldn't work at all for them. This would however drag out the time it would take for you to get started if you are having ot wait for the next cups to arrive. LOL

As for hubby, I really would love to get a sneak peek into their heads sometimes to try and understand them better. Mine loves the darn things too. He especially likes them on. They look huge in the cups and are shaped like them too and he thinks it's cool.

Do keep in mind so he doesn't look like a five year old that just got told he couldn't ride his bike down dead mans hill, that for most women it does take around 10 to 12 weeks for the swelling to get started and then it is a small amount. some women have crazy swelling within the first few weeks but this tends to be the exception to the rule most times.

BUT even without the swelling starting right off the bat, most women do report they seem a little firmer and perky, which is what I call fluffing them. LOL

good luck! Mel

PS, the XL cup I'm talking about is the one that is 13.5cm wide, which is only .5 bigger across than the Large. It's not as big as the old XL cups which were 18 across.

Also one other thing, being 28 across might make even getting the XL to seal tough to start with, so that might also be another reason to get the L to start with also. Some of the smaller framed gals use the L to get some swelling going, then switch to the XL halfway through the pump session once they have swollen enough to get a seal with the bigger ones.

LOL, I can give all the advice in the world, but it doesn't mean I'm right! Email Lucy, she's the expert. LOL

Lucy@noogleberry.com

thanks guys for the advice. I emailed lucy pics and measurements and she's suggested the large. I'm also getting the rings to provide cushioning. Does anyone else use these.

Bibi, I totally get the kids catching on to things and saying in front of everyone what mum's doing to her boobies Big Grin that would be really embarrasing.

And Mel, well what can I say, "Men", hehehehe.

Thanks for letting me know about the swelling taking awhile. I was wondering about that. You look at the forums but sometimes you get lost with all the abbreviations etc. I seen something about people using cream with the Noogleberry but couldn't find the start of the discussion. Does anyone know about that?

And Im very impressed Mel that you managed to find time to noogle still yesterday. I've got a feeling according to these forums that's its going to become and addiction Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon