Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Steep Question

HI, I am going to use EPO or olive oil and want to either steep it in fennel or fenugreek. Should I use powder and just mix it in or do I have to leave the herb soaking in the EPO?

I was wondering about this myself.
Does anyone know where you can find fenugreek in powder form from?
If I can not locate any could I just just use crushed tablets/capsules?
I have heard borage oil is better massage AnnaGuest, although I have just been using EPO for massage and have experienced some growth.

You can follow this link to Puritan Prides site where they have the powder form available.
http://www.puritan.com/fenugreek-523?searchterm=fenugreek&rdcnt=1&page=1&sortOrder=2

Also you can folow this link.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

It will take you to a posting by Wahaika. This page will go into much more detail on the subject of NBE. I would go and have a look, and read it over. I have bad memory but I revisit the information regularly.

I believe the posting has a method of soaking fenugreek in oil to make a bobie batter. Others ,more knowlegable, than myself may want to chime in here with their input.
Be sure to visit the old site and use the search function to find old posts. There is a great deal of information in the old forum.

Best wishes
andy

I just open up my FG capsule and mix it in the oil and keep it in there. I think I read somewhere that you should let it sit for about 2 weeks or something like that. Everytime I use it I just swirl the oil around a lil.

Appologies for the long post. Here is a piece of the article mentioned above. Hope it helps some one.
Andy

Booby Batter:
1/2 cup Olive Oil + 1/2 cup Fenugreek + 24 Borage Oil (1000 mg) caps. Steep for one week minimum before first use. (The longer the better) We now use Borage oil instead of EPO in this mixture. Borage has a higher concentration of GLA - 23-25% vs. about 8% for EPO. EPO is still used internally.
(GLA is a precursor to prostaglandins, prostaglandins are precursor to aromatase, aromatase + testosterone = estrogen)

Get 2 (at least) 8oz empty containers such as dark glass bottles or empty hand lotion bottles. Steep with one while using the other.

Shake well all the time. Massage using the example found here at least every other day:
http://www.bodymechanics.net/subpages/breast.html

On circular rotations, go in circles where the rotation goes down on the inside, up on the outside. I think Lucy has a more clear illustration somewhere on the direction of rotation on those techniques that are circular in motion. The massage before applying heat takes about 15 minutes. 360 rotations per side can also be used.

Cover with Saran wrap. Apply heat for 30 minutes using a heated blanket set on the lowest setting for 20-30 minutes. When possible, leave mixture on all night and wash it off in the morning.
---
Record measurements at mid cycle.

Thanks for the links Andy

you can get fenugreek and i think fennel powder from greenbush.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon