Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey, Im clueless about all this... could use some help

Wink 

Hey guys. I have recently been lookin into natural breast enhancement and have found that everyone says the pills are all pointless. Breast success... bounitful breast, and all those other ones, do they work at all? Has anybody ever gotten any positive results, or are those testimonials all just a bunch of crap. lol
Anyway, is there anything that I can take at all to make them a little bigger. Im a b cup.. but not full and i would love to get them to at least a full b. I read that pueraria mirifica works? where can i get it?
anything else that anyone has seen that works?
Another thing.. I read alot of you guys take herbs and you list all of them out. Do you take them all individually? So i would need to buy all of those and drink them all everyday? or how does it work...
please please help... thanks =))

(02-02-2010, 09:49 AM)almost21 Wrote:  Hey guys. I have recently been lookin into natural breast enhancement and have found that everyone says the pills are all pointless. Breast success... bounitful breast, and all those other ones, do they work at all? Has anybody ever gotten any positive results,

Look at the program pages here and on the old site and look at the pictures pages too. On the old site there were dozens of women who got results and posted their pictures.

You would indeed have to buy different herbs in capsules and swallow a lot of them every day! And do some massages or pumping as well.

I have no experience with brands but it seems some women here have had succes with Wonder Up.
good luck!

i'm not sure who told u that bountiful breast was pointless, but i'm guessing it's someone that never tried it before. the testimonials are real infact many of those gals are members of the breastnexus forums and as was posted by someone else you can find some of them in the picture pages and the program pages. there are also many of us on here that are currently using it or the cheaper version ultra breast and have grown a great deal on it including myself. i went from a 34aa to a 34c. my measuremebts changed 3 and a half inches and i'm still growing. u can look up my program page on here which has pictures or you can go to the members picture section where i have just added some different pics. sorry for all lowercase and typos. i'm texting this reply in and my phone keyboard is a pain or ilm just too old to figure it out. lol ps more info on bountiful breast and ultra breast is located on the glandular therapy board since it's main ingredient is bovine ovary.

Thanks soo much!
So where is this old site?
You have grown from an a to a c? wow. I did see pictures on the site but they seem to good to be true. another thing... is i heard that bovine ovary has very bad side effects. Anybody know if that is true?
How do I find your program page to see the pictures?

Hi amost21, it can be really confusing when you first look on the forum as there is so much going on and so many methods to try. I am male and i have also used BB for over a year and i have had fantastic results but i use a noogleberry and i have a hormone condition so these have also added to my development, as far as safety goes i dont think there is any major problem with bovine overy aslong as you use a reputable brand like Bountifull breast or ultra breast you should be fine but i dont know your medical history or anything and im no expert lol but i have not heard of any issues health wise with people taking BO. Good luck hun xxxx

uhhh cheryl? this is off topic BUT!

I know you mentioned a new growth spurt, but good golly miss molly your new pic is more than just any ordinary growth spurt. It looks like you doubled in size compared to the last picture. LOL, Holy Cow. Picking jaw up off of the floor and kicking the green eyed monster in the sheen. Congratulations hon!

okay to answer the question about where the old site is for almost21. If you look at the bottom of any of these pages, you can find a link that says. Old breastnexus site. that will take you there and you can then select the picture section or programs. Keep in mind different girls there used different methods to achieve what they did.

One other thing, while we are living proof the pills do work and you will see others on the old site also, there is always a few that the pills just don't work for. Mainly women that have thyroid issues. Some of them didn't even know they had them until they tried Bovine Ovary. That is why you see so much talk on here about body temperature. If you run a low body temperature, the BO might not work for you. If you read through the site though, you'll see there are a lot of us right now though that it worked just fine for. Any NBE is a gamble and requires you really getting to know your body to figure out exactly what is going to work best for you. Good luck,

Mel

one last thing. about problems with Bo. The only thing I have EVER heard was that it could in some women cause endometriosis. Now so far in three years of message forums, I have yet to find a single woman that had this happen to them on BO, so I'm really not even sure where this came from and seems to me to be a rumor started on speculation, if not I think a lot of irate women would be screaming at the top of their lungs on every message board possible.

so far I haven't had any problems come up from it. My periods are way better on it that they were before it, so I'm very happy

Hi Mel, yes my bodys going through some major stuff at the moment, so i have stopped all my NBE for now until it sorts itself out as i am having abit of a hard time with it all. My boobs are on the increase and I am a 38DD at the moment, but i have to credit the bra i am wearing in the picture lol it really does a good job lol and pushs everything up and together. I love it Big Grin thanks hun xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon