Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chicken Collagen Capsules

I started a thread regarding this on the old forum, but didn't get much feedback so I'm hoping I'll get more here. For awhile there was a lot of discussion on the benefits of Chicken Feet soup for NBE, because of the gelatin and collagen it contains. I actually made some myself but around here chicken feet are hard to come by and it was kind of a pain to make. So I thought I'd just buy some collagen capsules and came across these; www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/69405. Check it out and tell me what you think. It's made from chicken cartilage instead of bovine where i guess most collagen is derived from. Think it's as beneficial as cooking up those lovely feet? It sure would be simpler!Big Grin

(21-10-2009, 08:07 PM)Butterfly84 Wrote:  I started a thread regarding this on the old forum, but didn't get much feedback so I'm hoping I'll get more here. For awhile there was a lot of discussion on the benefits of Chicken Feet soup for NBE, because of the gelatin and collagen it contains. I actually made some myself but around here chicken feet are hard to come by and it was kind of a pain to make. So I thought I'd just buy some collagen capsules and came across these; www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/69405. Check it out and tell me what you think. It's made from chicken cartilage instead of bovine where i guess most collagen is derived from. Think it's as beneficial as cooking up those lovely feet? It sure would be simpler!Big Grin

I don't know, but I would also like to know the answer to this question!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon