Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying herbs in the UK

I saw a thread somewhere about buying herbs but can't see to find it now. Anyway I wanted to say that I know from the old forum that many women in the UK have used Vortex Health, so I thought it was worth mentioning here too. Here's the link: http://www.vortexhealth.net/herbs.html

Hi Solitraire. I am Thomas.
Thanks for providing link for buying herbs in UK.
Actually this comment was posted by my friend. But it was in wrong section. So you can't find it.
I am sorry for that.

Yes Vortex Health are good, I'm happy with them. They sell Maca too, I think they added it recently, and that was the only herb I wanted I couldn't get from them. Smile

Yes Vortex Health have added Maca to their range, but on the downside they don't sell Barley anymore. Apart from that one disappointment it's a great place for anyone in the UK to get their NBE herbs.

do vortex ship to Europe?

(17-01-2010, 12:31 PM)hopefull Wrote:  do vortex ship to Europe?

Yes Vortex Health ship to Europe, I'm sure of that.

thank you very much Andria r

Is the Vortex Health site still a good place to buy herbs for those in the UK? Do people here still use it?

Okay, i personally have stumbled upon the Holland and Barrett - am unsure about how awesome their stuff is - BUT they do have a lot of things like SP, starflower oil, fenugreek...you can check yourself..
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/goshopping.asp

It really made me exited - its cheap enough for me, and since i hate using paypal (got ripped off by them several times) its is nice to know i have this store near by my house. :3
Its located all over UK and Ireland.

I'll be trying their supplements, and will keep you girls posted on how this will go for me... :3

One thing that i do want to know - if there are better quality herbs out somewhere with some kind of a proof that they are better, i've browsed a lot, but dont see any quarantee tbh... I'm gonna test things and see what happens.

Yes for anyone in the UK you'll find that Vortex Health & Holland Barrett are both good, so you've got 2 decent options there already. I'm lucky I have a good independent herb shop local to me, although for some items there prices aren't so good so I don't get everything from there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon